BREXIT SCHMEXIT

ZEEE GERMANS ARE NOT HAPPY! YOU CANNOT LEAFFFF!

>be German
>Take a different citizenship
Kek.
Well, that's what you get for not sticking with your people.

>I'm German and
So proud of his citizenship that the first words he types are to distance himself from it
Just like a fucking jew

I'm English and if brexit means i need to move back so be it. Anybody living there that disagrees with it can fuck right off.

>he
wudddd?

Didn't bother reading the name, just assumed it would be "schlomo goldbergstein" or something of that nature

You cannot hold back the will of a people forever. You must yield to the force of the masses or they will break you.

Digits and France has a referendum in 2017 and votes LEAVE

>You cannot hold back the will of a people forever. You must yield to the force of the masses or they will break you.
It was 52 to 48, the country is divided. It is not clear that if the vote were held right now, it would again be 52 to 48 for Brexit, it might be 55 to 45 for Brexit or 53 to 47 for Remain.

As a result, the only way forward is a general parliamentary election in the UK.

>But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

So basically, its a 'boo-hoo I thought we were going to be a marxist utopia but the plebs fucked it up' article.

Typical Guardian nonsense.

>I thought Britain was becoming my ideal state, but instead it's just fucking Britain. This country is boring to me now

Only person I've ever heard of with the name Fran is Fran Tarkenton so I assumed it was a man too.

football hooligans once again saved this country.

Can you ask them to take the Guardian with them?

WE MUST HELP PAY THE SOUTH OF EUROPE'S BILLS

Someone need to suck his aryan blood.

Why don't you just carpet bomb it again then.

>I'm german

Well there's your problem

these people never learn. each time there's a vote they disagree with they delude themselves and never accept that they're the minority

2015 election, right wing government
EU referendum

>liberal
>forward-thinking
>creamer (and probably sugar) in the coffee

If there was ever a better candidate for Aryan blood mechanical extraction it's this guy

>coffee

Nah looks like tea with milk

Do you drink your coffee black?