>Romney

Official results from New Hampshire so far:

Trump - 32
Clinton - 25
Johnson - 3
Romney - 1
Sanders - 1

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/romney-receives-write-vote-president-dixville-notch-nh
sos.nh.gov/2012PresGen.aspx?id=28306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump and Hillary each fail to reach 270. >Election goes to the House of Reps. >The Neocons and establishment guys who run the House vote Romney.

Millsfield didn't have midnight voting in 2012, so deduct 16 from Trump and 4 from Hillary.

>Romney getting 2% of the popular vote
>This will end Trump
Why did they vote Romney, Sup Forums?

i dont get it

Bernie got 3.5.

patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/romney-receives-write-vote-president-dixville-notch-nh

alzheimers

yeah, well Hillary won Dixville Notch

That's the vote total in NH so far from the midnight voting towns.

Obama beat Romney 33-30 in these three towns in 2012. Trump is currently winning 32-25.

Yes can someone explain this?

WHen are next results coming?

what do the numbers represent though.

Thank God it had it this year or they would have already called the election

Some super small towns have midnight votings and Trump won 32-25

For reference Obama won in 2008/2012

NOT SO FAST

Literally the number of votes.

It doesn't work that way. The house can choose from the top 3 candidates in terms of electoral votes. Unless Romney wins a state, he isn't an option.

Overwhelming Republican support at a very early stage compared to the last election.

literal vote count

tinytowns

A small ass town so fucking small they have a special deal in which they can get voting done at midnight to save money

And thats why trump will win.
Retardet students fucking everything up.

From sjw to femenism to elections.

Thank god they end in concentration camps with all the degenerates.

Cannot compare, Millsfield did not have midnight voting in 2012.

The comparison is Trump 16, Hillary 21.

what?

This is the best meme of the season.

this

suck it Dumpchins

It's a small sample, could just be fluke that Trump win these towns.

But it is a good sign no doubt.

Millsfield was Trump 16, Hillary 4. They did not have midnight voting in 2012.

So if you are comparing 2012 to 2016, you cannot include Millsfield.

But that's not true. Romney won Millsfield.

Remember that (((their))) intention is to demoralize us early on. Get us hyped up the night before, then hit us with a wave of bullshit exit polls showing Trump losing by 15% in Florida, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, etc.

There's a psychology to it. Getting someone's hopes up, then letting them down... It makes them lose hope entirely. They do it in torture sessions, good cop bad cop, interrogations, etc.

This is scripted. Trump can win, but they want to lull us into confidence, then exploit it to create a massive black pill mid day tomorrow as biased exit polls start to roll in.

CTR is going to be shilling harder than ever a few days from here as well as every other corner of the internet.

JUST VOTE
>JUST VOTE

YOU BURGERS HAVE TO JUST GO OUT AND VOTE REEEEEEEEE

Millsfield was 16-5 for Romney in 2012

How crushing will it be if there are more Romney write-ins than Jeb write ins

Someone put Jeb on suicide watch

He was taken off of suicide watch?

that further proves how fucking bad Trump is doing

Far from being a "guaranteed loss," Trump is almost guaranteed to do better than Romney did. That must really piss that faggot off.

you know that dude just wanted to see his vote on tv.

Can someone explain wtf is this guy trying to say

Provide the numbers, if you can find them. Then we can have a basis for comparison.

Romney lost this mini election 2012 by 2 votes. 32 to 30 or 51,6 % to 48,4 %. In the actual election he lost 51,1 % to 47,2 %. Last time New Hampshire was really good in predicting the election outcome.

MILLSFIELD DIDN'T VOTE ON MIDNIGHT IN 2012

Trumpfs actuall numbers are worse than Romney's

That he is a shitposter making stuff up.

He won the same votes while hillary got one less. What are you on about?

>Waaah waah wahh

Not an argument

>b-but muh millsfield didn't vote on election night last time a bloo bloo bloo

They didn't

Therefore, if you were to make a comparison of the results of this year with 2012, you cannot include Millsfield

That doesn't mean no one in the town voted in 2012. What were their 2012 numbers from normal voting? You can compare 2016 to that.

200 dollarydoos on red NH
pls kek grant me thos hunnits

no but their votes are included in the 32:30 result. now can you shut up?

Yes you can someone just did you just dont like the results.

wrong

Fake, Yes they did fag

Compare the votes of millsfield, dix, and harts in 2012 to the votes of millsfield, dix, and harts in 2016.

Doesn't matter when they voted. Tell us the results.

Oh my God

dix = 5/5 in 2012
tied

Harts = 23/10
obama

what do you mean so far? they're giving out results before people are even finished voting in that state?

I've already told you that Romney lost 30:32 in these THREE towns.

Lol some dude from Netherlands is teaching an American how his own government works. This shit is gold.

If you write in a candidate who's not on the ballot, is it not a spoilt vote rather than a legit vote for them?

that means Trump is an even bigger loser

sos.nh.gov/2012PresGen.aspx?id=28306
Millsfield 2012:
Romney 16
Obama 5
Johnson 1

Is this an example of the mental gymnastics we can expect the rest of today?

It is meaningless unless they are a "registered write-in". It's just symbolic and it's not an actual vote.

Donald J Trump 32
Hillary 25
Gary 4
Bernie 3
Mitt 1
Kasich-Sanders 1
In total: 66 votes
Trump gets 48 %. Hillary 38 %.

Dixville Notch 2012: D5, R5; 2016: D4, R2, Others 2

Hart's Location 2012: D23, R10; 2016: D17, R14, Others 5

Total 2012: D28, R15; 2016: D21, R16, Others 7

All in all, it seems Republicans are on the rise compared to last election.

Dixville Notch 2012: D5, R5; 2016: D4, R2, Others 2

Hart's Location 2012: D23, R10; 2016: D17, R14, Others 5

Total 2012: D28, R15; 2016: D21, R16, Others 7

All in all, it seems Republicans are on the rise compared to last election.

Go prep a bull, pls.

Donald J Trump 32
Hillary 25
Gary 4
Bernie 3
Mitt 1
Kasich-Sanders 1
In total: 66 votes
Trump gets 48 %. Hillary 38 %.
The poll that get's closest to this is the LA Times poll (48 % for Trump, 43 % for Hillary).

My thoughts: these towns are all white and the folks that vote there are probably somewhat older than the general US population.

This means that this is far from over folks. Encouraging yes. But on state and national level we have a different voter based. Younger folks and different ethnic composition.

Tragically, it is true. They did not have midnight voting in 2012.

Another poster here says that Romney got 16-5 in 2012, but provided no link.

>Romney - 1
>Sanders - 1

Are all Americans this dumb?

how big is this state for Drumpf?

Checked and kekd!

Protest votes.

Use the fucking internet.

Jeb - 1,270,000

What difference dose it make if they voted at midnight or voted hours later, they still voted!

Cry more.

yes

>romney 1

lolwut

NIGGERS DONT VOTE
THEY ARE STUPID AND LAZY, JUST LIKE BEANERS!

He needs to be on double suicide watch, where the people doing the original suicide watch are all on suicide watch in case jebs depression causes them to drown themselves in guacamole.

It's over.

I just want Trump to lose so all the extremely obnoxious Trumpfags I have to put up with on a daily basis will commit suicide when their lord and savior falls from grace.

Why the FUCK does Gary Johnson have three votes? For that matter, why is he still in this fucker? Fucking dumbass leech fuck. Trumps Security goons should have bagged him and mailed him to Aleppo.

Literally a coincidence

so is trump winning or not

No.

probably not. just being honest.

bernie led hillary by 20% in the primaries, 28% isn't that much more of a difference to steal the election.

Source? What is this about, an early election?

You underestimate our shitposting levels comrade. Or are you a newfriend?

race b8 on election day. edgy.

>Official results from New Hampshire so far
Where's the source for these? I can't find them.

I agree it's far from over.

Don't forget to vote today user.

I just want Hillary to lose so that all extremely obnoxious Hillaryfags I have to put up with on a daily basis will commit suicide when their lord and saviour falls from grace

Faithless elector is all that is needed.

Its made up so Trump voters don't go voting.

slow and steady

Make no mistake, I hate Hillary too, but the Trumpfags are way more obnoxious and vocal than even the most diehard Hillaryfags I've seen. What's worse is these people actually are hoodwinking themselves into believing Trump is not also an awful person and not also a crook, and is legitimitly a good person and should be leading this country. Everyone I've met who's voting for Hillary knows she's corrupt but would would still rather have her in than Trump.

how fucking delusional are you guys?

go out and vote, I'm not discouraging anyone.

but drumpf isn't gonna be permitted to win. Its not gonna happen. either he wins but it'll be rigged so hillary wins, or she wins fair and square. start prepping your drumpf loses maymays, cause they're gonna be go0o0od. thanks for allowing me to correct the record.