A SWORDS DAY

A SWORDS DAY

A RED DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU
youtube.com/watch?v=AZnymkpsCH0
search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrSbDsGsiFYkaQA7IFx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBzMmhnYjE4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNxcnc-?p=st crispin's day&ei=UTF-8&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&fr=crmas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AIR THE SUN RISES

Courage for our friends

HISPANIC HORDES WILL NOT PREVAIL

TRUMP!

TRUUUUUUMP!

Who else watched Return of the Kind recently for hope?

Stern now was Éomer's mood, and his mind clear again. He let blow the horns to rally all men to his banner that could come thither; for he thought to make a great shield-wall at the last, and stand, and fight there on foot till all fell, and do deeds of song on the fields of Pelennor, though no man should be left in the West to remember the last King of the Mark. So he rode to a green hillock and there set his banner, and the White Horse ran rippling in the wind.

Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!

These staves he spoke, yet he laughed as he said them. For once more lust of battle was on him; and he was still unscathed, and he was young, and he was king: the lord of a fell people. And lo! even as he laughed at despair he looked out again on the black ships, and he lifted up his sword to defy them.

I've been watching the trilogy the last 2 days.

I'm half way through Return of the king now and literally just watched the scene OP posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

A RED DAY!
A REPUBLICAN DAY!

SIEG HEIL!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!

Lo there do I see my father; Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers; Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

ITT: Autism

ITT: White people chimping out

We are the Rohirrim. We ride. Arise, arise Riders of Théoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride for ruin… and the world’s ending! Death! Death! Forth Eorlingas!

>Fat autistic kids voting is the same as a cavalry charge

Geen Unilad vids te liken?

FORTH AMERICANS

Ik kan multitasken hoor dikke autist

CTR ready to get BTFO?

I am no CTR
I trigger Drumpftards for free

Who am I, Mike?

cucks

Goddamn Tolkien could write some inspiring prose

>MFW bernouts all come over to Trump

Fellowship > Two Towers > RotK

There is some good in this world worth fighting for

RIDE FOR RUIN

RIDE FOR WORLD'S ENDING

DEATH!

>ywnb 12 again and watch the fellowship for the first time

THIS NATION HAS BEEN RECLAIMED FOR AMERICA!

Death! Death! Death to the globalists and childrapists!

He's watching us lads

GO BACK TO THE SHADOW

COURAGE Sup Forums. COURAGE FOR OUR FRIENDS.

Fellowship > Two Towers > RotK

eomer has one of my favorite moments in the trilogy.

Two Towers > Fellowship > RotK

>air
Fucking hell, this place. If you were in any doubt that it is frequented by the near illiterate working class, look no further.

YOU HAVE MY PINT

sword*
ere*

kill yourselves

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!
Sons of America, of Europe, my brothers,
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
A day may come when the courage of men fails,
when we forsake our 2nd amendment and break all bonds of fellowship,
but it is not this day.
An hour of women, niggers and spics,
when the age of men comes crashing down,
but it is not this day!
This day we vote!
By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Kek

100% agreed Nigel

GOOD MORNING

AND MY WEED

Are you guys stupid? First movie that came out was fellowship followed by two towers and the last movie is rotk

(You)

kek

It's a "Sword Day", singular, not plural.

Tomorrow be sure to bottle your tears.

Mobius one engage
youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU

Surely, there's been a parody of this where he chops off the tips of all their spears, right? Maybe in one of those shitty "(blank) Movie" movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZnymkpsCH0
What can men do against such reckless hate?

well he is judge dredd

I don't like the "Arab as savior" message. He even sticks his brown cock in one of their women. Were they hitting us with propaganda even then?

I like lotr memes

Dahnald stands alone...

>(((Stern)))
oh fuck coincidence detector

he does in the lego game I think

Agreed but the trilogy is a masterpiece. Fuck the Hobbit.

>I know that feel

>At that sound the bent shape of the king sprang suddenly erect. Tall and proud he seemed again; and rising in his stirrups he cried in a loud voice, more clear than any there had ever heard a mortal man achieve before:

>Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

>With that he seized a great horn from Guthláf his banner-bearer, and he blew such a blast upon it that it burst asunder. And straightway all the horns in the host were lifted up in music, and the blowing of the horns of Rohan in that hour was like a storm upon the plain and a thunder in the mountains. Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor! Suddenly the king cried to Snowmane and the horse sprang away. Behind him his banner blew in the wind, white horse upon a field of green, but he outpaced it. After him thundered the knights of his house, but he was ever before them. Éomer rode there, the white horsetail on his helm floating in his speed, and the front of the first éored roared like a breaker foaming to the shore, but Théoden could not be overtaken. Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. His golden shield was uncovered, and lo! it shone like an image of the Sun, and the grass flamed into green about the white feet of his steed. For morning came, morning and a wind from the sea; and darkness was removed, and the hosts of Mordor wailed, and terror took them, and they fled, and died, and the hoofs of wrath rode over them. And then all the host of Rohan burst into song, and they sang as they slew, for the joy of battle was on them, and the sound of their singing that was fair and terrible came even to the City.

Death!!!

>Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed; and it is sung that the axe smoked in the black blood of the troll-guard of Gothmog until it withered, and each time that he slew Húrin cried:

>'Aurë entuluva! Day shall come again!'

Death!!!

DEATH!!!!!!!

Tolkien knows how to get the blood flowing. Goddamn

We few, we deplorable few...

search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrSbDsGsiFYkaQA7IFx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBzMmhnYjE4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNxcnc-?p=st crispin's day&ei=UTF-8&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&fr=crmas

this