Women like this support Hillary. Don't tell me you're a herbivorous faggot afraid to vote for a woman

Women like this support Hillary. Don't tell me you're a herbivorous faggot afraid to vote for a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YN3etlH6yt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not at all. I'll vote for Ivanka. But women like THAT? You mean fat cows who think they're hot? If they have that distorted a view of themselves, tells me why they vote for Satanic Pedo-Hillary.

Damn them white girls are fine af.
The nigger not so much

Fatarses

Oh, I'm sorry I meant """""""""curvy""""""""""

UMPH can you imagine them giving you a triple blowjob, the two blondes sucking on each of your balls, and the latina running her velvety throat and lips up and down your shaft while you suck on their toes

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Gross

I'd vote for Hillary if I could fuck them

Id fuck the left one to be quite honest

I'd pipe then go vote Trump anyways foh with that shit

>being fat but don't have tits

how is this considered attractive

Wtf I love Hillary now

3 months of regular cardio and they could be 10 8 & 9. Why are these women not bettering themselves?

No all I wanna image is that totally feminine looking girl the one in black.

Lose all their tits and the right one can afford to lose any

But they're sooo T H I C C

youtube.com/watch?v=YN3etlH6yt4
Say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

And women that look like this support trump

>letting non-whites vote for your conservative party
You sicken me.

Tilas put on about 100lb lel

Gonna need a sauce

I make their assholes great again and then make em walk bowlegged into the poll and vote Trump.

A sauce for these trips pls

muh dick

Of course a Hutt would vote for them most corruptable candidate

Boba kek

am i gay, cause i am not attracted to fat bitches who think they look good. what does it mean

I bet their asses fucking reek with all that processed food, doritos, and frappuccinos causing anal leakage.

Might be fun to fuck occasionally but their fat clammy bodies weighing down on me would get pretty old, pretty quick. I'd much rather have a tight little ass to annihilate.

Hutts are hermaphrodites you idiot.

Does that mean they have feminine penises?

I have a gf, don't give a flying fuck about what you vapid whores think. MAGA!

You. Are. A. NERD. Virgin. SAGE

it means you're sane in a world where insanity is the norm

I think these women could benefit from going herbivorous for a little while.

>typical burger woman.

She wants it built with Trump on the other side.

Am I gay for not being attracted to idiotic, vapid and easily triggered retards that will vote for Hillary just because it's trendy on social media? That will ignore all her crimes and corruption just cause trumps says "mean things"

>The hambeast votes for the hildabeast
Holy shit Nostradamus. where did ya pull that one from?

>the smug expression of the blonde fueled by her delusion of being hot as fuck
Be gone swine and bring your obesity with you

lardbags.

>Fat sluts and niggers vote Hillary
We already knew that.

Fuck you, nigger. I'm a vegetarian and I'll still box the fuck out of you. Learn to cook, you uneducated bitch. Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and let me tell you - the prices of zucchini and onions aren't going anywhere - this diet is here to stay, fucker. While you and your factory-farm prices continue to inflate I will rest assured knowing the farmers of this land will continue to grow quality crops and I laugh in the face of those who don't know their way around a spice rack. Keep ingesting those hormones, Hilldawgs. The hormones in those animals won't make mass produced meat taste any better, they will just make your men more feminine and your women into fat cows. Enjoy your loss, shill, and enjoy your low-quality food cooked by teenagers at your local McFeedTrough because I'll be buying from my local farmers and your bitch will be coming over to eat my 5-star cooking.

I would impregnate all of those landwhales. Yes, I have low standards. *shrugs*

TOLD

Men would be more likely to pursue them if feminist legislation which makes every single step of the dating, marriage, and child-making process extremely dangerous for men were struck down. They've basically written the emotions of misandrists into law. It's especially bad for girls like ones in OP's pic, because men who've gone outside know what the source of the problem tends to looks like... and it's looks very much so like them.

MGTOW is real. Not only are men not marrying, they're not even having sex. Shaming and punishing men is what caused it, and trying to fix it by shaming and punishing men more will only make the problem worse. Voting Democrat is a vote for being single, ladies.

What? Gross fat women? Why would I care about that?

If I fucked one of this girls I'd literally morph into a nigger

I'm not herbivorous but those bitches should be.

>MGTOW is real. Not only are men not marrying, they're not even having sex.

Only a tiny percent. Those women will easily find some guy if they want one.

3,1,2 in that order.

>no tits mclardwhale on the right

wow women cant even get fat right

These women have my favorite bodytype

But if I were american, I would vote for trump.

Sorry. Liberty > Vagina

high test here

fuark i would rekt thaat pussy on the left so hard REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're the cream of the crop, familia.

I'm gay, so...

>landwhales are attractive
>implying we vote with our dicks

Do you take us for women? Only women take political stances just to be cool and get sex.

She is hot as fuck tho. Not hot enough to be worshipped like she no doubt is and be plastered in photos but still she's fucking hot.

Would fuck dat snu snu death squad all night long

>liberty>vagina

>She is hot as fuck tho
No Leshawn, she is not

Muh dick

Very. Virginmos will put up a front though.

Hot for the obese maybe. everything about her is garbage.

I will never understand gays, I find it difficult to believe no man would fuck all of these thicc bitches holes

>Those women will easily find some guy if they want one.

For sex? Sure. There are a fair amount of men having sex. These men can fuck many different women.

As boyfriends and husbands? That's a pool that's running dry. Not only have many men retreated from women entirely, but the ones who ARE fucking women are avoiding marriage. People who are under the age of 30 and married are outright rare these days, assuming that you don't live in Utah or something.

Feminists will make the argument of "why buy the cow when the milk is free" (it's always the men's fault in the eyes of feminists, and this is why they're completely unsuited to have the monopoly over gender-related policy that they have), but that doesn't account for the ones who aren't even interested in the milk anymore. Here's another explanation:

They've made marriage a thankless financial burden for men.
They've made consensual, protected sex into a potentially life-ruining event, dependent entirely on the whims of the woman.
They've made men who pursue women the bad guys, trying to police where men are allowed to even look. They're in the process of trying to turn even that into law, and have succeeded on a municipal level in some places like Nottingham.

"Waaaah, why aren't men pursuing us anymore? Where have all of the carnivores gone?" I fucking wonder.

They were born different, it's not their fault and there's nothing wrong with that.

Now all these ''''''straight'''''' '''''''men'''''' in here who says they wouldn't, they're either mentally ill or the grapes are sour.

fuck marry kill?

>all that cellulite and extra layer of fat
Fucking disgusting. And those subhumans even seem to enjoy themselves. Gross.

In this thread: Everyone who expresses sexual attraction to unhealthy women has an American flag IP.

Shame. Shame. Shame.
h
a
m
e

I wanna see them try and fit into that cart in the background.

Is this what is considered normal in USA in 2016?
If so that's probably 20% worse in fitness than even NZ or the Islands.

>Is this what is considered normal in USA in 2016?
no. it's just the fatties who've ruined bbw are now trying to kill thicc.

i'd fuck them all..none of you virgins would tell them to get out of bed either

>Women choose safety over freedom.
What a shocker