Fuck this guy so much. I can't tell you how much I hate Trump...

Fuck this guy so much. I can't tell you how much I hate Trump. He is everything I hate about America rolled into one person. He's racist, he hates woman, he would start a war with Iran because somebody gave him a rude gesture, he pretty obviously has narcissistic personality disorder, non of his proposed plans can hold up to any kind of scrutiny, he's a terrible business man, he's a con artist. I just absolutely hate this fucker. I know you guys probably hear this a lot, but if he wins I am going to begin researching how to move to Canada, I don't want an old cheeto as my President. When the election is called for Clinton tomorrow I will laughing my ass off at you twisted racist fucks as all your hopes and dreams come tumbling down. I'll be some user, shitposting like I never shitposted before ,tomorrow night. Fuck you guys and fuck you for wanting to make this place A fascist christian nation. Sleep tight, but keep in my mind this will be your last slumber where you can hope. Next time go to sleep Clinton will be President and hopefully you'll be crying on your mom's lap while I'll be having a party knowing you fuckers have finally been put in your place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow cool

nice blog dude

He is a gemini, I am a gemini MAGA

Faggot CTR

Ok we get it. Hillary is going to win, no need to rub it in.

Did you goys at least put the sage option?

Nice bait, m8. I r8 8/8

S A G E
A
G
E

You little bitch. You pathetic little slime. You're lucky you're saying this on the Internet, because if you were talking any of this shit about the future president of the USA in front of me in REAL LIFE you'd have one very fucking pissed off UNITED STATES MARINE to deal with.

So I suggest you keep this mickey mouse bullshit on the Internet, kid. Because I might be a nice guy now, but I can EASILY turn into the DEMON I was back in Fallujah in a heartbeat if I hear this fucking bullshit from you in my presence in real life.

Is it just me or are the shills in full panic control mode?

Supposing you're a man, the only reason you wouldn't hate women is because you've never been in a relationship with one. "X" YEARS OF HELL!!! Yeah, when do I get my years in Hell where my home, food, medicine, and children are all paid for?

I don't give a shit if you hate the guy OP. If he's worse than Hillary in your mind, you deserve a free, deep tissue tan.

Yep, they are scared shitless that with all the countless hours shitposting from the CTR basement, they will still have lost.

It's amusing watch them squirm.

>he hates woman
(citation needed)

Liberal tears already, and he hasn't even won.
Back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever shitboard you came from, faggot

You do realize Hillary campaigned on going to war with Iran, right?

do you seriously think CTR comes to this shit heap?

no one cares about you, no one thinks your opinions are valuable, and no one is going to spend money on you because you don't matter.

He matters enough that you replied to him, you fucking idiot.
You just got triggered by his post. Fucking shills

>>LGBT
Go back to your containment board faggot

Been going on for weeks, if not months.

(and it's very sad)

take everything you know. every piece of information, every fact, every opinion, every experience and story and connection you've ever been made aware of. now put it into book form. how big would that full library be?

because the library holding the full amount of all the shit you aren't aware of would dwarf it at least five times over, and the bulk of /that/ shit is what most folks refer to as common fucking knowledge

swear to fuck man, educated has become the new codeword for retarded and mentally deficient

lol it would be so awesome if you could ever comprehend how delusional you people* sound.

*white trash and/or teenagers

Let your lib tears flow.
Back to Sup Forums, faggot

Fuck you mexican, you're going home. No way around it. If its not you, its countless of those around you and thus eventually you. Either way, that's your why your butt hurts you're going back to your third world home.

Next time you goto sleep Obama will be President. You should learn how things work while you fucking squat.

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account

Are you retarded? Just because you're too socially incompetent to have a fulfilling relationship doesn't mean everyone else is. Stop trying to drag the rest of the world down with you and maybe see if you can find something you can do right in that pathetic life of yours?

>if he wins I am going to begin researching how to move to Canada

WE

DONT

WANT

DEFECTING

ASSHOLES

I don't know what Sup Forums stands for because I have an actual social life (ie sex). I just come here to make fun of you idiots.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! MUH COLLUSION!

shouldnt you be breastfeeding your wifes son? go take an estrogen pill and calm down.

>muh breitbart

>Next time you goto sleep Obama will be President
Of course he will you dumb shill! Do you expect people to sleep until the inauguration?

I though you cunts were good at shitposting.
This is just terrible.

Come, move to Canada ill kill you.

You're on a website that loves him. fuck off CTR
sage

You forgot to look at his flag bucko.

>if he wins I am going to begin researching how to move to Canada

No one cares cuck. But please keep stringing out your comma separated buzzwords.

Clinton is going to need some strong tape to repair her gaping asshole after Trump ruins it.

After skimming the title and thread ive came to the conclusion you're a cuck.

Nothing to see here just the normal retard

One post by this user.

No one can actually tell me what he said that is racist.

And banning Muslims doesn't count cause they are murders, yes all of them.

And illegals getting deported doesn't matter either because they are criminals.

At least hes not associated with kiddy fiddlers and terrorists like HRC.

fuck off shill

Trump 4 the president of the Milky Way

You can have my spot . Pay Carbon taxes save the polar bears live the Pozzed life you have always dreamed

You mean fellatio

All i see is white, as it should be :)

umad? umad.

Watch OP
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL