I can't tell you the nature of my relationship with Mr. Arrange, or how I'm in contact with him. This is not a larp...

I can't tell you the nature of my relationship with Mr. Arrange, or how I'm in contact with him. This is not a larp, this is not a shit post. I have worked with him for years. Everyone keeps wondering why he continues to slowly leak more emails as the election comes to a close, and I can tell you why. He's an egotistical asshole who wants glory for changing American history forever.

I'm only telling you this to ease your nerves a bit. He has evidence the election is rigged. I'll say it again, he has cold hard evidence that the election is rigged and it is indisputable. There is a 4% margin the democrats are holding onto that their machines can rig unnoticed. Assange's plan is to wait and see how the election turns out, honestly he's hoping for a Clinton victory so his name will get that much glory. But in the case Trump landslides above the 4% margin, he will release it regardless so you'll know Im telling the truth. He is still leaking slowly, and will continue to do so up until Dec 17th. But in the case of Clinton winning, he will release this evidence that absolutely cannot be denied as 100% voting fraud, all for his own glory. So, do not give him this praise he is looking for, he is playing games with not only our nation but the entire world. There is so .much more to this pol. It goes deep, way deep. Few will understand, but I believe some of you can piece this all together. I leave you with one last thing. Pic related.

If she does win, nothing will be done to fix it.

I hope he's aware of this.

If nothing else has been proven over the past year to him, it should be that ANYTHING can be whitewashed given the proper players in the proper places.

He is hoping to appeal to a justice that doesn't exist.

But I will add something slightly more hopeful for you.

They do this for Lucifer under the guise of truth, but he will never accept them, because they have alienated themselves from it entirely.

t. white spiritual boy

There is a plan in motion. A very evil plan. A globalism plan. 7 heads. 10 horns.

>absolute ability to rig an election
>stopping at 4%

get bent faggot

I know full well, my friend.

But again, knowing is not enough in this world, knowing provides solace, not change.

Is satan coming?

Fuck you Larper and Fuck Assange and Fuck Wikileaks seriously! Election is today!

You're a larper, you don't know anythig
and Wikileaks doesn't have anythig - else they would have been obligated by their consciousness to release pre election

Fuck you!

I'm sick of empty annoucements

obama is possiblty the antichrist aussie

possibly*

Lol no.

They still haven't found him, and they won't. Because he wants nothing to do with them.

is it emails?

shit posting larp faggot kys

Is the antichrist a Sup Forums shitposter

Please go kick him in the nuts for me and tell him to stop being a bitch.

Let the chips Fucking fall as they may, he has nothing to do with the outcome.

>HE IS A JANITOR THAT DOES IT FOR FREE!!!

>He's an egotistical asshole who wants glory for changing American history forever.

This is the only reason I believe you because I remember hearing about assange being a narcassist. I can't remember where but I know I've heard it.

Is it source code? Transaction records?

fools antichrist just means anyone against christ
you have been an antichrist in your life!

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF OURANOS IS AT HAND!!!!!

>I can't tell you the nature of my relationship with Mr. Arrange

Who the fuck is that?

Assange has every right to be egotistical, he's doing the lords work.

in regards to pic related. Trump is actually the false prophet of Revelations.. Will give his authority as Prez to Towrahless One at end of his life. 2033 = 6000 on Hebrew Calendar and Tribulation begins 7 years prior to that

>He's an egotistical asshole who wants glory for changing American history forever
I wanted to call you a fucking retarded LARPer but this bit made it believable.

>conspiracy theories that rely on Christianity not only being true but interpreted in a specific way