Vote Hillary you pieces of shit

How can you even support Trump the racist, sexist bigot. Like ugh, I don't even. Why even support someone who hates minorities and women, like I don't even understand this simple fact of truth and objectivity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDeL4LGuBx4&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go smoke pot with your PM

A fucking leaf

Sage.

you are a nerd virgin. SAGE and reported

l e a f

Intellectuals are voting Hillary, you're not an idiot, are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=uDeL4LGuBx4&t=0s

The media and plenty of university-educated intellectuals have told me that Hillary Clinton is the best pick for America. On whose credentials are you all basing your decision to vote for Trump?

I see the normal attacks "racist", "sexist", and "bigot," but they're wrong. You lose a lot of potential allies when you attack them for disagreeing w/ you. Fuck all of you who insult me us and I hope you rot in hell.

Super shitty post nice try though. Next time ar least post facts or at least realize whats hes done is nothing in comparison to Hillary/Clinton foundation

nobody notices satire anymore?

p.s. why do libs say "you piece of shit" so often?

why insult somebody who you want to influence?

Subjectivity you fucking faggot. Cultural relativism is bullshit and your degree is literally toilet paper. If i had enslaved myself to the IMF and Marxist ideology i would kill myself.

You aren't even a person.

He can't, pot is illegal in Cucknada

There's no difference between satire and real liberals now. Every "in the future they'll be this crazy" slippery slope prediction ended up coming true.

They don't care if they influence you. They're just virtue signalling.

Pot is about as illegal as jay-walking.

>hates minorities
You just gave me a reason to vote for him.

Why do leafs always make these shit-tier threads? They never make any sense or have value. Is Canada actually the most boring, nothing country in the world? Do they really have nothing to talk about?

kill yourself leaf-cuck

>Intellectuals are voting Hillary, you're not an idiot, are you?

oh, look, a testable claim, let's see some data, pic related:

>taking #BuzzFeed """"""""""""""""journalists"""""""""""""" seriously
literally KILL yourself

I think it's closer to establishing moral superiority.

"you are worse, I am better, I dominate". their value is positive, because the adversaries value is negative.

virtue signaling is closer to showing one's positive contrasted to the neutral zero of the surrounding. Like, "look at me, I'm doing charity, while hardly anybody does, I can brag about this".