Is she /ourgirl/?

I know about the memes about she being a Nazi and that she post on Sup Forums, that's most likely not true. But I think that she's voting for Trump.

Think about it, she has for years pulled the woman card and calls sexist whoever that criticizes her, talks about feminism and girl power. She has that meme squad with every model, actress or singer she knows and her Grammy acceptance speech was about she being the first woman to win Album of the Year twice, talking shit about Kanye while she was at it.

Someone like that sounds like a typical democrat, it would be very easy if she endorsed Hillary, but she hasn't. Every other singer has done so, look at Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry or Lady Gaga. Why not Taylor?

She hasn't sung country in years, so she doesn't have to take care of keeping her conservative fans, her audience is now overwhelming liberal or doesn't care about politics at all, and much of them hate Trump.

What do you think Sup Forums, who's she voting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a Trump voter, or else she would have spilled the beans already.
If not, then she needs to be impregnated against her will with Aryan sperm.
If she is a Trump voter, then she needs to be willingly impregnated with Aryan sperm.
She is who coined the 14 words, after all.

She's probably the only non-virgin I'd gladly marry and impregnate with my superior spic seed

She's an evil bitch as anybody with half a brain can tell you, but girls can spot it a lot easier than guys can.

Her music is great but she is morally bankrupt. Just look at that nonsense she coordinated with Apple over Apple Music. Zero integrity

She's a coalburner.

She should be locked in a prison cell and be impregnated by force with Chris Hemsworth's seed every year until she's sterile. Then she should be executed for being a coal burner.

Noice!

god I want to drink her sweat

Is that why she is dating a nigger? Taylor Swift = Coal Burner. It's disgusting and likely all I'll ever think about her anymore.

she was supposed to be aryan goddess, but then she goes and fucks that disgusting canadian nigger drake. i blame pop music and the jews.

She's already redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

COAL BURNING WHORE

>squadgoals is black culture
LOL

She's a good example of a vacuous, degenerate WASP. And to think her people ruled this country before they gave it to the Jews without a fight.

Cool meme, bro's.

lol nope, she's a coal burner and roastie

didnt a swedish man write all her good songs?

EVERYONE STOP WITH THE LEWD COMMENTS, TAYTAY IS PURE

She is not dating, and will not date Drake, that's a fact

Only her newer songs, the real good stuff is in Fearless, Speak Now and the half of Red

Hope you like your trip in Mexico, Taytay :^D

>She hasn't sung country in years

Did you saw her 'Better man' song last week ?

Maybe she just cares about the $$ she'd lose by openly supporting Clinton.

She's likely to have more conservatives in her fanbase relative to the other pop singers, so why do something to piss them off.

Checked

Writing a song for a country group =/= sing a country song.

If she would used it for her next album or something it would be pop, and people don't give a shit about the songwriter.

I've been around both her and lady gaga. trust me, you'd enjoy the hang w gaga way more. and btw she is nothing special to look at in person. seriously. good thing is neither one of them can actually sing worth a shit. so there, its a tie.

> Taylor Swift
> Our girl

Sorry mate, that title is taken

There is no our girl. You fuckers keep putting pussy on a pedestal it's really fucking sad stop worshipping a person and start commiting yourselves to an idea youll be alot happier

South Korea bro I'm starting to recognize you, I see you in a lot of threads about Taytay

>good thing is neither one of them can actually sing worth a shit. so there, its a tie.
Yeah, they are good singers but not extraordinary good. it's mostly the music pruducers who doing great job.

Also Please tell more what is like to be around Taylor.

> he says posting about god emperor trump again

what do you mean by idea upsidedown faggot

We do it ironically

He means serve a higher purpose than just chasing pussy, neet.
Nationalism, God, the creation of a world suitable for children, etc

Hnngggg

Basically you just said you all will never sniff a pussy.

>god emperor
Fun fact - Russian "patriots" called Putin this way since 2014 at least.

use your imagination. but first take away her fame, and her rich dad that bought the first million copies of her record so that it would chart. then take away her producers, and writers, and musicians, and her auto tune... which she desperately needs. then take away her makeup and proximity to fame, and honest to god... you're not left w much. its all smoke and mirrors. and its a fine fantasy as long as you realize thats all it ever was.

>Taylor Swift Is Dreaming Of A Very White Africa
I kek every time

Maybe because she wont enter a contract with Hillary

She already stated she was voting Trump, get your shits together

You got repeating digits,
But I need proofs as well.

She's the personification of Instagram.

I like her for that reason.

real life is shit.

SHE IS DATING NIGGERS

FUCKING NIGGERS

HER BEST FRIEND IS LENA "FEMINIST" DUNHAM

HOW IS SHE "OURS" YOU FUCKING IDIOT

ill drink to that.

> only dated white guys
> called out millennials being offended
> called out musicians who over focus on lgbt fans
> dressed up as eric cartman for halloween

It's time for a new /ourgirl/

She's not a coal burner, she's a man burner.

She's a disgusting and traps us with her sweet innocent charm and love songs.

She stays relevant because gossip magazines keep up to date with what guy she's now fucking. Even nicki Minaj is more loyal than this whore.

Dumb bitch who needed to wrap her lips around Kanye's dick to get where she is.

>is she /ourgirl/?

NO
she's an insane whore who has fucked every male celebrity in the western hemisphere and written a song about it.

Why do you think she's top of the charts, it's because she sucks Jew dick behind the scenes and gets those sweet, sweet marketing shekels.