Why do all good looking guys vote for hillary?

Why do all good looking guys vote for hillary?

Despite being "good looking", they're all cucks. Trump is pretty much the only thing that will unfuck America's shit up.

Self Guilt

They tell themselves they don't deserve happiness so they vote accordingly

something I think you are very familiar with Germany.

He looks homeless.

probably why he is voting hillary. For the gibs so he can get a haircut the dirty hobo.

working out is synonymous with being a normie

aka lefties

yes, /fit/ is lefty

The arrow is backwards, he's against Hillary.

Did they gas 6 million juice or what?

I guess it's campaigning. Women will look at these and will be subconsciously more tempted to vote Clinton. One of their smarter moves.

they don't

sage

Despite being "good looking", they're all cucks. Trump is pretty much the only thing that will unfuck America's shit up.

Did they gas the juice or what?

because the DNC paid them to

i'd never fuck a dude who voted trump

Low IQ/apathetic = little interest or knowledge of politics, just doing what they thinks popular. This is who those celebrity pro-hillary ads are pandering to

>Good looking
kek, you are either gay or have a really weird taste OP

kill yourself
most american normies are skinnyfat/obese

Blackmail.

Guys like this put so much effort into image. I bet girls are really into him at first, then he opens his mouth and they worry.

And no, i don't mean that he's just dumb. He looks like he's got zero personality, so he's making up for it with his hair and scruffy beard. Dumb is okay. No personality is not.

You couldn't afford a plain ticket anyways

Because we're man enough to vote for a woman. Unlike you fat, neckbearded, piss-smelling, uggos.

They are secure in their abilities to grab the pussy, they don't need some clown telling them they are great to feel good about themselves.

>plain
Ok i'm done for the night.

Enjoy fucking your kangaroos

lol? numale please

>all these jellymad uglets

They aren't embittered former tfw no gf thread starters.

Hey yeah I'm gonna get banned for this post I just saw it happen save this picture please

>long-haired tattooed degenerate hippy
>good looking
Hmmm

Real men are voting Jill Stein desu lads

Because I can't vote for Trump :∆)

Because most of them are imbeciles focused completely on fucking random cunts and cunts are easier to fuck if they feel that guy is "on their side". Simple pandering is an added value in their case.

i'm american, i live in sydney. i go home to visit about once a year.

already sent in my NC ballot for HRC

what the fuck is that thing?

what's with his left eye? it's all red from crying?

Bet he gets more pussy in a week than you've had in a lifetime.Fleshlights don't count.

Because this is what leftists are about, to lure a female and get laid. Like animals

why should he tell you tho

what a reaction

don't spike your blood pressure too high

>implying
OP picket the one somewhat fit hillary supporter, and I'm pretty sure he is just virtue-signalling to pick up more whores.

People with high levels of testosterone (lifting boosts test levels) tend to have more conservative views

That's a pretty bad shoop but it still got everyone in this thread.

Because real alpha men are ugly AF. They don;t have time to stare in mirrors. Too busy getting balls deep and doing target practice at the shooting range.

/thread

why do canadians and eurocucks always post images of men in their OP?

I get consistently rated 9/10 by girls, 10/10 by some, personality included.

Voted trump already. Maga lads.

not me, i saw through it right away

>Patton Oswalt and Michael Moore and Louis CK vs Clint Eastwood and Tom Brady and Tower Climber

>thor

he's a fucking shitskin and he isnt even good looking kek

NCfag here and I hope a dingo eats your baby cock off

No you don't.

WHy do you even bother making up stories, it's pathetic.

not your personal army lad

Jesus christ you are one ugly reddit cuck

because they arent a kissless virgin and dont need to be obsessed with Sup Forums and its faggotry pedo MAGA memes

>cherrypicking

Nice cherry picking faggot.

How much juice he gas?

He ate her box doggy style and she farted.

pussy juice got in there

what is this fucker?

i don't have a cock just like you don't have a college degree

At least browse /fit/ before you shitpost about other boards you /r/TheDonald fag.

Fuck , I thought the H stands for I´m with Hitler.

I would never vote Hillary though

Politics is for losers. Chads are too busy fucking their girlfriend to educate themselves on it, and just stick to whatever candidate has mainstream acceptance.

>why do all the guys who want facebook likes pose for hillary

COSE PUSSY SLAVES

Projection much Mehmet? Didn't get in on those rape gangs, lil guy?

no need to be rude

He's 6'4 at least. I think these type of twinks only appeal to teen girls though. He looks like a fucking faggot.

cuz many of them are fags?

Their jewish employers told them to.

>good looking guys
>posting a gay numale

ahahahaha that hand, those pants

6.5/10

spread them cheeks faggot

who is this?

>this is what drumpfets actually look like

man no chick ever told you you're 9/10 and if they did they were taking the piss

I can SEE the autism on your face. You're like elliot rodger except less attractive.

>"the beautiful ones" are voting for hillary
no surprise

sounds like you're a jelly faygle that doesn't get girls

>phone ratio
he's not, t. 6'4"

guy is approx 5'10" tall

>white male
>trump supporter

WEW
E
W

your struggles must be so hard lad

>muh Thor
Kys he looks like your typical fag

you can see how weak his handshake would be and how he'd sort of bounce as he walks.

good night guys

MAGA!

i'd never fuck a dude

don't listen to them user, your elven ears are BEAUTIFUL

I would love to cum in/on them

hehe lol!

im /fit/ and i love trump
working out is synonymous with appreciating the results of hard work, and earning what you have
aka right

I'm with her, you're too, right?

what the fuck is skinnyfat

I'm voting trump tho

Have you heard of the high elves? A family of them said that they lost their child.

Too much steroids.

>gf threatens with giving no puss puss
>6 months since last time

From tears of joy

looks like a bogan cousin fucker

that hair
>employed

Probably because they are more exposed to female interaction, rhetoric, and are more likely to be compelled to please them.

They don't carry any stigma about society, and for them, life is a wonderful ride they enjoy having little to no concern over any subject that doesn't directly pertains to their immediate surroundings.

Attractive guys who do care about politics though, probably weren't always pretty, or maybe went through some shortcomings earlier in life, and I believe those who belong in this group may be more evenly split when it comes to their political alignment, but since it's hard to tell which ones belong where, they all get lumped together with the ones who always had a wonderful life.

In short, pretty guys often don't care about politics, so they default to the left. Those who do care belong to a separate group that's probably more evenly split.

A FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Damson, even that chick has guns maga