Just in case

what would you do in case hillary clinton wins the election? will you revolt, resist or just meh, carry on with your neet lives.

your duterte meme will be out if hillary wins lmao

innawoods

Openly hate the government. I'm in a fairly backwoods area, as is, so not like it would offend many people. If civil uprising started, I would join in the streets. I'm a Buddhist, so I wouldn't hurt anyone, but I would hold a Helluva strong defense.

Celebrate.

>I'm a Buddhist

Rebalance my investments, and be glad that the economy will continue to thrive as well as it has.

Had Trump won, I'd do a bit more rebalancing as well, but it would be to finish preparations for a long trade war, and a long recession.

Either way, I'd be OK; but with a Hillary victory, I see better medium term gains for myself.

Same thing I'm doing now because she already won

Democrat wins
>democrats: YEAHHHH FUCK YOU CONSERVATIVES!!! THE WORLD IS SAVED EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, [Republican Candidate] GET FUCKED YOU RACIST SEXIST SPECIEST EVERYTHINGIST FAGGOT
>republicans: well that sucks whatever

Republican wins
>democrats: GOD FUCK THIS SHITTY COUNTRY IM LEAVING TO GO LIVE IN EUROPE/CANADA (no they dont actually go). UGGH SO RACIST AND SEXIST AND MEAN, FUCKIKNG POL REEEEEEEE
>republicans: oh hey thats cool

>Buddhist

I will carry on after completely losing my faith in politics. If a movement like this one can be stopped just by a majority of people not bothering to inform themselves on it and voting for the candidate the media tells them to, there's no more hope for democracy, and I'm better off just spending the rest of my life with escapism and ignoring the state of the world.

It depends tbhfam. I've already lost faith in my government, so who knows. I'm sad to say but it will depend on what others around me do.

I'll wait to see what Wikileaks Phase 4 is.

thats true, but not just politics but the results of politics as well. it is clear that Europe and the west in general will fall in the long term if somebody like Trump loses because he is a little politically incorrect

Any way of getting active on the local level and making sure the feminist cancer doesn't grow there?

>Revolt
Im literally LMAOin right now.
You think bunch of basement nazineckbeards are goin to revolt or do anything?
Noones gonna do shit if she wins.

If they voted for Hilary, then they deserve her.

I will meh- we survived 8 years of w, we can survive 4 years of hilldawg

this is some quality shit right here
9\10
so subtle
I'm pissed at wikileaks too

According to Yuri Bezmenov, America has been completely demoralized and subverted, and they will do nothing even if presented with Wikileaks evidence.

So if Hillary wins, they will move on with their lives as if nothing had happened. All of them. The FBI, CIA, NYPD, Sup Forums, and normies. They will do nothing. They are powerless and they know it.

WAAAH wikileaks didn't do my job for me, so I'll just be an apathetic piece of shit like I've always been.

Step up faggot.

I have more to gain, as a person on gibs, if the dems stay on destroying the country. Hell, my life might actually get better as a degenerate.

This isn't how I wanted it though. I wanted a country with a stable infastructure where I could get a legitimate job and do something with my life, and where transtrenders aren't allowed to shriek about their pronouns when they walk into a women's restroom with their full beard.

Shillary wins I just sign up for more gibs and lay around my house shit posting and bleeding the system for 4 years.