Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

I have never seen a disney film before, what would be the best one to watch first?

How about Chicken Little? Or Home on the Range?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HR9vqx9oTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4kKsvan_Fsc
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chicken Litte is fine.

>Chicekn Little is fine
It's literally the worst

>Sup Forums
Get the fuck out

So, why not see the worst before the best?
Then again, they make more god-like work than garbage like this.

I mean, if you want to get the shit over with first then yeah, those two are as bottom of the barrel as you can get.

Personally, I think for a marathon starting from the beginning with Snow White and going by date order is the best way to go because you really get to see how animation and the company evolves overtime.

Honestly just go by whatever sounds coolest to you. They're praised more for craftsmanship than anything else. It's not that deep.

>I have never seen a disney film before
Were you abused a sa child?

I unironically loved Chicken Little

I think it depends on how old he is. We're at the point where people raised post-renaissance are going to start coming here. I can see kids who grew up in the 00s having watched more Pixar and Dreamworks stuff and not thinking of backtracking until adulthood.

am I missing the joke?

To each their own

>Best version
youtube.com/watch?v=3HR9vqx9oTQ

Were you born five seconds ago?

>5.5/10
Chicken Little is Disney's first CG animated movie, which makes it worth checking just as a historical footnote or comparison to modern works. But it is not a good movie on its own and fails much more than succeeds. I'd imagine kids might not notice it much, but it's pretty much a lame move for any one above the age of ~7
youtube.com/watch?v=4kKsvan_Fsc

But this was their first step, which eventually lead to leaps with Frozen, Zootopia, and Inside Out.

Good lord no. Just start off with early Disney works like Snow White or Dumbo, or head straight to the Renaissance pieces like Hercules, Aladdin, or Emperors New Groove.

Home on the range did bless us with one really good music video, Yodel-adle-eedle-idle-oo

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac

How did Chicken Little happen? How did they forget everything about pacing and filmmaking and character design just because of the jump to 3D?

Never seen the movie, but I can tell you there's so many things wrong with that statement. FIrst of all, don't compare Disney's in-house stuff with Pixar's. Granted, Disney will twist Pixar's arm to do Cars 3 and Toy Story 4, Pixar's quality of movies is leaps and bounds beyond Disney. Second, it's quite possible Chicken Little wasn't even made by the same studio as Frozen because they actually out-source their stuff to Asia. Un fact, Disney isn't the only studio doing it, as Dreamworks and Sony Animations have been known to do it too. Third, Frozen is a hot mess, that only barely resmbles the original story. Disney is now infamous for making money first, creating coherent stories later, if even

>Pixar's quality of movies is leaps and bounds beyond Disney

Yes, how can we forget such quality movies like The Good Dinosaur and fucking Brave?

Cut that film down to a ten minute short with Pecos Bill trying to catch a yodeling rustler and his idiot henchmen and you've got something.

The Good Dinosaur suffered from lack of focus, time, and overall consensus.

But it was phenomenal in terms of the details in the 11 terabyte CG world, which looked pretty real. Unfortunately they went with the more toonist dinosaurs or main characters, which is part of the issue addressed.

It was essentially under the shadow of the real Pixar's focus for that year.

Where can you get a Super 8 filter that looks this authentic?