Shows how much Americans really have in common with Europeans, still you think we're the same because you're white too...

Shows how much Americans really have in common with Europeans, still you think we're the same because you're white too. Just a reminder, white Americans have more in common with black Americans than white Europeans. No wonder why your country is so split when everything is so focused on race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHGRcj2H4TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting to use tax payer money to keep a bunch of useless fucks that will rot away in prison alive

Who wants to have shit in common with swecucks and disgusting germanic forest niggers?

B

>Not realising it actually costs more to put someone to death in the US than if they are sentenced to live without parole.

>Not Russia

Shit. Would have thought they'd have retained it for murder and treason, at least.

How many people do you guys actually execute? I assumed it was very rare and for extreme cases

I think capital punishment is bad purely because there's always a chance an innocent person will die

Because of retarded appeals laws

>we libturd kikes have made it super expensive to sentence someone to death
>see?? it's cheaper to jail them for life!

There's always a chance to get hit by lightning and to die crushed by a falling meteorite.

Fuck off Jamal

wtf belarys

>spanish
>thinks that he is superior to other europeans
dont make me laugh Mohammed. I think you have a Moorish dick in your ass

Doesn't the EU require that member states abolish the death penalty?

Actually our government works on reinstitution of capital punishment here. And 70% of poles are supporting this

this
A .22 is like 6 cents a round and does the job faster than expensive injections

You keks don't now anything about my country

Since 1973, over 156 people have been exonerated and freed from death row. That's why the death penalty should be banned.

Go suck some nigger dick. Your heritage makes you the nigger of the north.

>No wonder why your country is so split when everything is so focused on race.
>Literally just said that black and white Americans have more in common than Euros despite basing this entirely on shit that no one actually cares about.
Nigger semen is destroying your brain mate.

Nobody wants to apply the death penalty too liberally. But being against the death penalty in very clear cut cases is absolutely retarded.

For instance, the Rotherham rapists should've been executed.

citation needed, asshole.

This is what i don't get, why would anyone wish for that expensive chemical shit that doesn't work in some cases.
If i was ever sentenced to death, my choices would be lethal dose of heroine or MG34 salvo in the head. I would be quick and painless. Would even try to pay of worth of 100 bullets with work.

ironically, because of nonconsensual miscegenation during the slave era, the useless fucks are related to the white descendants of the colonials

many of the american blacks are the throw away offspring of the prior white biological fathers, and the relatives of the current white americans

MAGA and all that

I'm from Texas. If you kill us we kill you back.

>he don't know about russian prisons

Welp, I guess it's better to die than rot in there for your whole life.
youtube.com/watch?v=YHGRcj2H4TE

>white Americans have more in common with black Americans than white Europeans

FALSE,
true is:
white Europeans have more in common with black Americans than white Americans

E

>the Rotherham rapists should've been executed.

It should've been a mass hanging