Oh my God, this random alien lifted Mjolnir! But that doesn't make any sense, how can anyone but Thor lift it?

Oh my God, this random alien lifted Mjolnir! But that doesn't make any sense, how can anyone but Thor lift it?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill_(Earth-616)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Bill is the closest thing his people have to a heroic god

>*Thread devolves into casuals shitposting about FemThor even though they never read a lick of it besides those two pages from 5 years ago*

Well obviously it means that the alien has a bigger penis.

>You need to eat a shit sandwich to know if it tastes good or not

Feel free to storytime Whor's good comics for the bo- oh, whoops!

Because Beta Ray Bill doesn't take shit from anybody. Not even Asgardians or World Eaters.
This too. He's equine AND cyberneticlly enhanced

Then I'm sure you can explain exactly what makes Whore Thor equally worthy to Beta Ray Bill.

What's that?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of you being an idiotic cuckold.

Always with the food analogies, eh fatso?

He was probably just using an analogy that Marvelcucks can relate to, since they've done nothing but gargle shit for years.

>Marvelcucks
Company war faggot.

Coprophilia isn't healthy, dude. Stop obsessing over eating feces.

Anyone who is worthy can lift Mjolnir. Very few are, but Beta Ray Bill gave up everything to protect his people. He's worthy

>No argument
>Hurr better just call him fat

Yeah but you need to actually see it to know it's a shit sandwich.

The fact that anyone who's still such a cuckold that they're still a Marvel fan says absolutely nothing about me.

I find DC comics "okay". Nothing to write home about, but at least they didn't replace all their characters with niggerfaggots, like Marvel did.

I prefer Dark Horse, Image, and 2000AD in no particular order.

>he doesn't even try to deny it

>The fact that anyone who's still such a cuckold that they're still a Marvel fan says absolutely nothing about me.
Just admit you're trying to stir up shit.

>identifying shit
>yep, it's shit

>Just admit you're trying to stir up shit.
I don't have to. Marvel does a fine job of that themselves by replacing everyone's favorite characters with boring niggerfaggots.

So you've seen one page of a comic therefore you can ascertain the quality of dozens of issues

>boohoo muh movie characters
>t. fag who got into Marvel with NOW

Are you only able of articulating yourself like a broken record?

People don't understand that if you think you are the only who is worthy it, that means you WILL wield it.

That's why Hydracap could pick it up; he thought he was more worthy of it than thor himself. All the justifications made over the years that let all these random people pick it up only serve as their justification as to why they're just as worthy as Thor.

That one bit is so bad the there is literally nothing they could possibly do to redeem it.

>Whorverine
>Blackface Peter
>Whore Thor
>Mary Sue Riri
>Captain Communism
>The Incredible Chink
>Cunteye
I mean, I know I'm probably forgetting a dozen more, but fuck, they've even ruined their pre-existing "DIVERSITY" characters, MI GENTE.

You're seriously going to fucking sit there and defend nuMarvel? Or are you just going to spam some "you don't le read le comics" memes, because even BENDIS has even jumped from Marvel's sinking shit ship?

HydraCap was able to wield it because his surrogate Hydra mom altered reality.

Not that user but I've read a bit of it, some arc where she was fighting ice giants and malekieth. It wasn't very good. Not nearly as bad as it was when it was muh feminism and all the memes, but still not good.

Also this.

Notice how Marvelcucks can never actually defend THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MARVEL. All they resort to is trying to troll you into reading a few dozen more issues of the exact same horrible bullshit, without actually admitting the first issues sucked, the next issues will suck, and the entire run turns out to be terrible.

But if you don't read THREE YEARS WORTH OF A RUN, your opinion is invalid, after realizing it's a complete shitshow after the first two issues.

Buy all the other comics, you stupid suckers!

Damn dude. You're really improving your orating skills. Have a (You) because I'm just so proud of you.

Are we being shilled?

They've been practicing on typing with one hand, drinking a milkshake with the other, and never actually editing comics.

I'm not shilling shit so I don't see why you included me. I was just calling that one user a retard.

Yes, complaining about your stupid fucking console wars bullshit is such a shill move, isn't it? Why don't you two fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of and let the real readers debate in peace?

Marvel is the ps4 of comics. Its loved by casuals who don't actually read/play stuff.

Real readers dropped Marvel years ago. Which begs the question, "the fuck are you even doing here?"

And you are the village idiot of comics. Now fuck off.

Not him, but I could help but noticed you couldn't even attempt to answer this:
Of course, I wouldn't expect a modern Marvelcuck to even begin to relate with such a sentiment. I mean, what's the point of doing good if you can't virtue signal it to all your fellow cuckolds on social media?

>Marvel is the ps4 of comics
A fucking Sup Forumsidya comparison?
>Real readers dropped Marvel years ago.
People seemed to enjoy Lemire's Moon Knight, Vison, and Ewing's work even if I didn't. And I find the current runs of Cap, Falcon and Moon Knight promising.

Why would I answer a question I wasn't even asked in the first place? Dumb phoneposter.

this actually looks pretty cool. is any of his comics any good? i dont read marvel so i have close to idea what the consensus is on this.

>"I'm a cuckold!"
Could have saved you some keystrokes.

At least he has someone.

Enjoy your ban.

Yes.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill_(Earth-616)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill
He's not one of those dumbass "diversity replacements", he's a legitimately interesting character who gets a hammer of his own, "Stormbreaker" or something.

Bill is held in the highest of regard by most of Sup Forums

If I randomly get banned, I'd say "Enjoy the current state of nuMarvel"... but lets face it, nobody is enjoying the state of nuMarvel.

The whole cancer storyline with FemThor was a huge mistake

I know its supposed to make her look noble for rejecting magic/super science cures that civilians can't use, but it just makes her look retarded/suicidal instead because she also knows conventional methods don't do shit for her since transforming undoes the chemo

That's not a very good refutation user. Do you want to concede?
Simonson's run on Thor is great so is Godhunter, and Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill. He's also a supporting in volume 3 of Journey into Mystery iirc.

>I know its supposed to make her look noble for rejecting magic/super science cures that civilians can't use, but it just makes her look retarded/suicidal instead because she also knows conventional methods don't do shit for her since transforming undoes the chemo
No, it's even worse than that, because she still gets to run around being a literal God of Thunder, and not spending sun up to sun down, every day, dying from cancer in a hospital bed.
It's some bullshit that goes beyond hypocrisy.

Damn, that Tomato score really threw you guys for a loop eh lol

>that Tomato score
Dude fuck out of here with that. I hate company war bullshit and people like that user a lot, but movie autism is particularly insufferable.

Well, it's pretty obvious he's a crossposter from Sup Forums my dude, hence why he's all butthurt.

Literally didn't even watch it. I only like DC when they do animated films.

The fact of THE CURRENT STATE OF MARVEL isn't even remotely related to "company war bullshit". Even people who used to read Marvel comics hate nuMarvel.

Just because he's from there doesn't mean you should bring up his favorite thing. All you've done is given him more ammunition against his imaginary boogeyman.

>L-literally didn't even w-watch it!!
Sure you didn't.

He asked for console war bullshit so I gave him some. Also the ps4 still has no games.

because he was a fucking badass that's why

>Also the ps4 still has no games.
Dude just go back to Sup Forums if that's all you care about.

And if we're going with Sup Forums MEEMS, I'm sure your average Marvel comic totally gets good 200 pages in, despite the previous 199 being absolute concentrated shit.

>Cuck

Oh you’re retarded. I’m sorry for your parents.

>memes
But it's not a meme, it's a fact.

Why would you care about a console if it isn't for it's games?

I'm glad you decided to change tactics and try to rope me into an unrelated discussion that I have no stakes in.

I just wanna say Beta Ray Bill is that dude.

Yes, and I'm sure that JRPG you're going to recommend totally gets better 100 hours in, and you're not just trolling us.