THIS INTELLIGENT MAN WILL BE LAUGHING AT POL ON ELECTION NIGHT

Obama will be here in spirit.

He will be laughing at all the dumb cunts here who believed the LARPers.

He will be laughing at all the dumb cunts here who wasted many hours on conspiritard nonsense.

He will be laughing at all the dumb cunts here who live in redneck trailer parks and have no hobbies beyond ranting about muh-race.

He will be laughing at all the dumb cunts here who believed Trump was going to win.

This man's superior intelligence genes allowed him to outsmart Sup Forums. Trump's claim to fame was being on the receiving end of his jokes in 2011. By November 9, he will have crushed the last remaining ounces of Trump's pride.

Haha monkey in a suit gets me every time

Fpbp

He got you all right. His intelligence is off the charts. That's what superior genes do.

Implying he doesn't hate the Clintons too.

yea, these fucking white bois don't have the all powerful melanin in them. too bad the closest they can get is spray tan so they look like some retard orange mother fucker

My sides are off the chart

>IQ of 120
>intelligent
lmao half this board is more intelligent than obongo

he's smart for a black person, I guess, not smart enough to support trump though

This now a commander in chimp thread

How does it feel, Sup Forums, knowing that this intelligent man with preternatural charisma used his abilities to deliver a soul-crushing defeat to Drumpf?

AYO HOL UP

Don't boo! VOTE!

even this white bois id is orange

Obama knew Trump couldn't win. How does it feel knowing that Obama has a firmer grasp of reality than you?

Lol suit monkeys do tend to draw crowds. Especially when they dance to organ grinders

Checked and kekd!

Trump will win!!!

don't boo, POO

T. Monkeys wearing people clothes

This man helped ensure healthy diversity in America. He stuck a fork in Drumpf once more.

fpbp

>respect me Sup Forums
Go home Obama you're fired

Obama succumbed the the Power Jew. Now he will go down in Sin.

He wont be laughing when some people go fucking bat shit insane and kill off every last one of them.

Sup Forums soon

Do you like being pissed on?

I'll do it for free

>Nigger
>intelligence
Learn 2 b8, m8