Assange fucked us

>assange fucked us
>the fbi fucked us
>o'queef fucked us
>kimdotcom fucked us
it's over isn't it? we've had "hillary ending" emails and videos blown up our asses for months now, and they haven't done a single fucking thing.

theyre supposed to post more emails just wait its gonna be HUGE

Do not lose hope, user.

I get fucked by all these guys but I'm still a virgin

I hate this timeline

>then Hillary walks in, sets tube of astroglide on the night stand.
>"did they warn you up for me user? Come to mama "

You don't blame a scorpion for being a scorpion, don't blame pol for being a cuck.

wait for podesta emails #420. Surely that will have Hillary btfo

When are the results announced?

Election was today. Hillary won

Tbf, Assange always maintained Shillary would win and that he didnt have a game ender for her.

It was fixed from the start, she could kill Obama in public tv and nobody would punish her for it.

only if she did it on 5th street

So subtle.

Get a load of this fool

Just wait till the debates shillary is OVER

You forgot

>Trump fucked us

Its not their fault that your country is filled with braindead morons that dont give a shit even when they are shown proof that their most likely next president is a corrupt criminal.

You get what you deserve, now enjoy getting nuked by ruskies.

Even IF everything the people listed were BS, they still contributed to unstoppable force that has become Donald J Trump. But I think we haven't heard the full story yet. I think the ending of this story has HDog locked up. Donald will be fucking hot women in the Oval Office, kek willing.

Ignoring the information already given

>Accepts money from Saudi Government the same who funds isis and 9/11

>Exposes rigged DNC against Bernie

>Literally her campaign manager worshipping satan

How can you blame the messenger when they have delivered but no one is picking up the package?

>everyone else's inability to provide damning evidence lost trump the election

Butt hurt much, friendo?

Guys, let the CTRs have fun in their own thread, but don't bump it pls.

> +$0.02

They helped a lot. except for fatty Dotcom. He was trolling us all and if Hillary wins it would be payback time.

Actually it has, everyone has turned against Hilary now, the proof is out there

you guys did get let down by a lot of people who promised things but it was all just a tease/lie. I say let's pay them back.. you know what I mean..

No shill. That is false, Shill. kek, strike down this shill.

Assange and the Veritas dude helped a lot.

It would be childish to fuck with them just cause they couldn't deliver a final bomb.

But fatty dotcom, he did it just for advertisement.

It is all over. This wouldn't happen if you didn't go full yellow fever

Yeah. We don't need hand outs. We will beat the witch in the election, then arrest her legally. But the shills... They will be rounded up at night... Off camera. The Donald has something special planned for the shills. You all like cheese pizza? Mr Cruz does. He's like meatballs covered in sauce with peppers and ranch dressing. He's likes nacho supremes with his pizza. You shills are going to love Mr. Cruz. Hehehe. Praise be to kek.

Just wait for the December surprise

IT'S NOT FAIR

Fath or not you will lose.

Assange isn't running for president.
The FBI isn't running for president.
O'Queef isn't running for president.
Kimdotcom isn't running for president.

This is Trump's fight. He fucked you by being a shitty candidate. Now observe my integers.

kek

you dumb fucks.

i was lurking the pizza threads for a while. most of you had great hopes of the FBI busting down doors.
i told you to get in there and you didn't listen, never said break the law or bring a gun either

eat shit cuck

trump will win

It's not Assange's fault Americans are stupid.

>Qatar and Saudi Arabia literally funding both ISIS and Clinton
>bitch is not immediately arrested
>crowds aren't throwing moldy vegetables at her
You are a joke of a country even if Trump does win