Wtf is this?

Wtf is this?

We all know he's voting Trump

Trump saying shit that isn't real, as usual.

Trump saying shit that isn't real, as usual.

Jamie Collins was a Clinton supporter

Tom Brady isn't going to go public with anything, he is pissed at Jewdell and doesn't want there to be distractions for the team. He'll vote Trump just because they are friends, but you'd be retarded to think he'd mention it or officially endorse him.

CTR on suicide watch :)

Trump often claims he has been endorsed by various people or groups, and then those people or groups correct the record that they hadn't actually endorsed anyone.

Trump constantly says shit and doesn't fact check because he's an imbecile and he knows his supporters are dumbasses who will pretty much believe everything he says.

It's only 4am on election day so of course he hasn't voted yet. He's going to vote during the day.

Fucking this, retards.

No they are actually good friends. Trump has a long history of athletic friends like Mike Tyson, Herschel Walker, and Tom Brady.
>Pic Related

I wonder what I see there?

Well duh, it's 4AM.

Why are dems obsessed with early voting?

That's the fucking point, Trump told his rally tb12 already voted for him.

biased MSM media has 101 ways to write the same thing

technically he hasnt casted his vote physically yet?

so written in this way it sounds like he's not supporting trump but actually he is

R A R E
A
R
E

So he made a mistake?

U mad bro?

Kek

That article gets off to a bad start—its headline makes it sound like Brady is refuting Trump, but Brady made his statement BEFORE Trump made his.

Regardless, even if Brady hasn't voted for Trump, I am 100% he did endorse him.

Journalists are a mistake.

haha drumpf btfo tom brady would never socialize with him.. wait...

Brady made his statement before Trump made his. The journalist is using wordplay to imply Brady is refuting Trump. See:

The picture says "touts support" and you've posted no evidence of what you claim.