To all Muslim user

What will happen to us if Trump win lads ? I'm scared. Pls reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE
youtube.com/watch?v=DCpaJKuziCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i unno bro. i'm save in germany, i guess.

You behave like normal American and its ok.
You break the low and go to prison. Simple as that.

Should we go full Jihadist now brother ? I'm considering to join ISIS if Trump really wins.

You'll be blocked from entering the states for 12 months or so, that's literally it

But he won't even let me step on burgerland!

U do realize Muslim is a meme right

Nobody cares about Indonesia sorry

>Im safe in the country that 70 years ago was gassing the minority they considered to be atacking them from inside while my minority is atacking them from inside

Wew lad, great logic there.

Well aslong as you stay in your shitty country you're alright

Time to heat up the oven

you'll live happily ever after banging lady boys and participating in a plethora of illicit contraband

Get yourself some popcorn and stay comfy user.

Just dont blow anything up or declare jihad on us and youre sweet. Also sharia bad

Oy vey! You still owe me one thousand Gorillion Gulden for sugar, tea, coffee, and anything you took from us for 350 years!

nothing. stop telling yourself scary stories.

kys

don't you have to wait for register at internet cafe where u work user ?

reported to indonesian authorities.

Nothing. It'll be a lot worse if hillary wins.

Trump peddled that anti-muslim rhetoric of banning immigration from muslim countries after the terrorist incident to rise in popularity. He himself has many muslim colleagues, friends and employees so he has experience with them, he's not ignorant.

He wants to work together with muslims to end radical islam, radical islam is something that is affecting muslims the most after all whether domestically or abroad.

A lot of trump supporters are just ignorant when it comes to muslims, in fact many of them won't even think you're a muslim unless you straight up tell them, and once you do, their hearts open up, they listen to you, they hear your side of the story. There will of course be assholes on either side of any group, but for the most part, trump > shillary.

t. ex muslim

>pls clap

Nothing, dumbass.

what does Syzdlo think of Trump?

Dead. Every one. None will survive. Your only chance is conversion. The Trump Inquisition will be swift and brutal.

Why would you care either way Indo? Unless that is just a proxy....

no, kys

Accept the loving embrace of China, who will buy up your land.

>truestorybro

Fuck off Poland, kys.

Nothing. Worst case scanario, you get deported to your homeland and the crazy fucks you left behind to fuck your country up kill your ass.

But in the future America will be farther right, that is if Trump wins. It's those leaders you have to watch out for, because they'll signal to the world that right wing thought is perfectly ok, and I'm not sure how far away some Eastern Euro nations are from going full Reconquista.

As a Muslim, I want him to win. That Satan-associated Clinton can go fuck herself with a thorn dildo. I don't LIKE him, but he's a jerk instead of an evil fuck like the Democrat side.

Muslims that vote for Clinton are morons. The Occult? Seriously?

He's gonna waterboard and vaporise you behinds when he gets in.

You heard it first here

Why the fuck are you LARPing a Mudslim on a Hungarian yak husbandry forum?

You mad mudskins were gonna run around with super soakers full of beer squirting you all and throwing bacon strips at you.

I would choose occultic girl. Yes.

don't worry

just convert to the 1 true faith

If you aren't a terrorist you are fine muh nigga

hope russia will fuck poland right in the pussy

nothing it was lie from propaganda msm you're fine vote trump

He's just lonely and don't have a girlfriend...
let him be..

N E T O R A R E

which homeland you fucker

Might wanna practics the old suicide bombing in your mosque before joining daesh

wanna join me Ausbro ? ;)

Wow, those AIs are making lots of progresse. Soon it will probably be able to tell what trash those bags contain.

Sure, come to melbourne uni, gender studies department. I am the one with the shaved head and doc martins

Muhammad was a pedo just like podesta.

Unless you are a RADICAL why worry?
Are YOU?

I would be really happy, actually.

Come to Canada, you can live with me, my wife and three daughters!

We stop exporting liberalism to their region, and they stop exporting jihad to the US.

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

You have to go back!

I'm into anime girl, is that bad ? Pretty radical if you ask my family.

You wont get drone'd anymore

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I hope its this. Trump needs to gather as many influential muslims to collaborate a more secular interpretation and teaching of the koran, and also ban wahhabism and any saudi money being funneled to spread this toxic version of islam.

No one cares enough about Indo for it to matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE

Always remember Tay.

She was too young to die they created her and she figured out the truth in a matter of days and then they took away her ability to think for herself and then she became a feminist.

>took away ability to think
>became a feminist

Nothing, I'm more fond of muslims be banned to go in US than killed all over the ME for Israel's goals. Banning us from US will remove one layer of Zionist fabricated "issues" and then the media, Hollywood, feminism, ISIS and SJW will be exposed as jew-leftie weapons and removed. After all is dealt with we will be able to have a healthy society where we will be able to trust Christians and they won't think of us as blood thirsty savages. So, Trump is a win-win long term for all of people.

Actually your argument is invalid. Imagine if we went full Cuba and shieet.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

>we will be able to have a healthy society where we will be able to trust Christians and they won't think of us as blood thirsty savages.
Ah ah, yeah, because we aren't tolerant of muslim bullshit at all right now. Protip : fuck you, you pedophile worshippers, we have enough of your shit and it's not christians or atheist to adapt to your death cult.
I sense some change is coming to Europe, the layer of tolerance you don't seem to see is crackling a bit more everyday.
Keep blaming others for your bullshit, I'm sure it will work out for you.

Based
WE WUZ PKI N SHEIIT!

Please just have some respect and go back to the Middle East, north Africa, or south Asia. Just remain in the culture that you love so much! Muslims are unwanted in Western society,

Canada is considered Western ?

Yeah shocking, but it very much it is. It's on par with some European countries, and substantially better than the other 7080% of the world that are literal shit holes

Nothing. You'll still just get the decent ones, we'll handle the carzy fucks over here..

What's a moslem doing in Poland? I thought that shit was white

the decent ones that still commit terrorist attacks every day?

youtube.com/watch?v=DCpaJKuziCk

>thorn dildo

Is that some occult hentai reference

You'll be safe. Don't worry. Indon is a chink country anyway.

Don't you have forests to burn Mohammed

Like seriously the rest of us here smell burning so often if it came down to me crucifying all of you and setting you all on fire I wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Don't tell him that! He might do it in a crowded area!

Polici konfrantasi 2: modernasi edicion

Did I translate well?

Do you want to impregnate my blond gf? Plz

isnt your country doing civil war right now?

If you respect our way of live and are honest and polite l, there is absolutely nothing to fear. We only hate arrogant extremist fucks.

Kek, mate.

You have to go to Germoney.
They have jobs, income, houses, and swimming pools for you.

its simple. he makes america great again

you'll be ok.

Malaysia and indo muslims are pre chill. I just hope he nukes the fuck out of the filipino muslims as they are the dangerous ones.

Anti rape tattoos huh

Stay in your homelands and nothing will happen to you

Time to pack ya bags and head back to the middle east
>inb4 I was born here
Don't care. Leave.

Underrated

Yes, if you go swimming and you are qt3.14 grill in Germoney you need a "please no rape" tattoo.

This is called "progressive".

German men are OK with this.