Cuckformia voting problem

Are you serious, 2 democrats? Is either one better then the other or are they both garbage and it doesnt matter who i pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-kamala-harris-planned-parenthood-20160407-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't pick any of those two cunts.

harris is the democrat candidate, sanchez is a 'democrat'

Harris is the next feinstein.

So which one is better, these are the only 2 choices? Sanchez?

Sanchez is a cute. Vote for her.

Omg she IS cute.

>cute
literally the only reason i voted for her

yeah, she didnt always be a democrat, but she became one because its CA. Shes left on some things but shes pretty much as close to a moderate you are going to get out of CA.

We do NOT want harris to win. we finally got rid of feinstein we dont need a second one.

>we finally got rid of feinstein

Please tell me it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

SHE IS SUPER ANTI-GUN!!!

I VOTED SANCHEZ.

This. I've voted democrat for 12 years and Feinstein is the only democrat I've ever voted against.

gross

and both female....

So what will happen when the US votes only democrat? Will political structures finally evolve into something else?

Harris is a HUGE gun grabber. DON'T vote. Screwed either way but lesser of two evils...

Kamala's tour buss has been sitting right around the corner from my house all week long.

I recommend you slit her throat while she sleeps.

Damn. I'd like to grab that little border jumper by the taco.

Fuck harris

Harris was responsible for the raid on the journo who made the undercover planned parenthood videos.

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-kamala-harris-planned-parenthood-20160407-story.html

They'll argue who is the most Democrat or point out who is the fake Democrat (e.g. Bernie.) Heads will explode when people can't vote only on party lines and have to make choices.

i voted harris but now wish i voted sanchez. not gonna redo my ballot now but on second thought i think sanchez is probably the lesser of 2 evils

Now I have to cancel out your mistake you disappointment.

Vote for the Spic, she less retarded than the nigger

How do you feel about New York or LA? Cause that's basically what we're in for.

Moron

Sanchez is far superior. She's a blue dog and redpilled on Islam