You motherfuckers ready for this? I know I am. Texas Vote, were staying Red

You motherfuckers ready for this? I know I am. Texas Vote, were staying Red.

Also fighter Jets over I-27, not sure if training or for Al-Qaeda threats but creepy as fuck.

Stay careful bros, and remember, the Path Of Light will guide you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texan here I voted for Hillary

>texas
KYS. Thats the new Mexico.

Iowa here. I already voted for Trump but a lot of armored tanks were going by train towards Omaha. Three hours later one of the local carriers (US Cellular) sent out an emergency text and then later said it was a "test that wasn't supposed to go out to users". So its been weird as fuck here too. I think (((they))) are really preparing for anything and everything.

As researched and reported by the American Enterprise Institute, 100% of net job growth in America over the last eight years is attributable to Texas alone.

i always keep an eye out for gunfag threads to find out if carriker posts here

Texas weeb here,
Voted last week due to classes I should probably start sleeping for.

Any way to contact Trump? I've tried calling but it's busy, I've tried emailing but no answer. I'm from the Silicon Valley and would like to help him create jobs. I can create a 1 trillion dollar industry easy but idk about 20 trillion dollars, I'm just trying to get us out of debt so we can finally start making our country the best country again

Voting for Hillary in Texas today.

hi

BASED

Do amerisharts really drive around with chemical sugar drinks and their m-16s?

I am glad we divorced in 1776.

You don't even know the half of it Dad. You're edgy son got even edgier after he moved out.

nah youre not him
post your serbu 50 cal just in case though

>shart in mart bag
>mountain dew
>gun
>MAGA hat

this pic is violently american

>Is allowed to drive around with a gun let alone weapon.

God kiwis are pussies. God why do I even bother.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

>still falling for the carbonated jew

You have already lost.

LOUD BOOM HEARD HERE IN LUBBOCK TEXAS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

What does the four of clubs represent again? Is that the coalburner symbol?

Come to the uk then where even defending yourself is illegal, hurt a home invader? You will get prosecuted.

At least you're not Anthony Burch

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

eat what you like, Big Kid

Same in Russia

Go out and vote.
Demand proof of your vote!
Don't let it go to shit now!

Those gah damn Mexicans taking all net job growth from hard working 'Merican states.

>Texan

No, Austin is fagzone

I'm unemployed and have only left my house twice since graduating college last spring. I cut my hair yesterday for the first time in six months, just so I could be presentable when I go to the polls today. Trump needs every vote.

r8

Lol, you could join National guard if not army (you could join even Marines - you surely sounds dumb enough)
But no - you are hiding in your mom's basement.
Trump, yeah sure.

I'm sure I'm smarter than you, CTR.

Calm down, that's just the sound of one of the freshman heifers at Texas Tech being blown over by the wind. She'll be fine.

If you say so, Mr Unemployed, what was your degree again?

I'm an electrical engineer.

Sounds like Navy to me. So, whats your excuse?

I never did an internship. I'll probably go back to school and get a masters though. Military doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I don't want to give up finding a job just yet.

>tfw if trump wins national heroes
>tfw if trump loses enemy of state

It's good that he's gonna win.

We're the capitol, motherfucker.

Capitol of Faggotry, Austin is Blueberry in Tomatoe Soup, it doensn't belong.

No, capitol of Texas. For a reason. We're in charge , deal with it.

Jason,

PLS GO

10/10

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE