Clinton ahead in all polls again (including LA Times because it was re-weighted recently). It's over for Drumpf...

Clinton ahead in all polls again (including LA Times because it was re-weighted recently). It's over for Drumpf. Stay at home today, Drumpftards.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/latuscrw/
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/795799095382315009
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-schnur-latimes-usc-poll-problems-20161107-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you have drugs to deal Ronaldo ?

I'm voting for Hillary, but Trump still has a chance in the electoral college. He's now winning the popular vote, but he may pull a George W.

It's unlikely, but the chance is there.

*not

>Trump still has a chance in the electoral college
Kek he's finished

Wrong, faggot. He's leading in the LA Times poll and the IBD/TIPP poll. Maybe more, I haven't looked.

>I'm voting for Hillary
please kys

>I'm voting for Hillary

Good luck bro, you don't want to meet any violent drumpf voter on your way to the voting place, só be safe.

Trump won the midnight election by 48 % vs Hillarys 38 %. Coincidentally the poll that is closest to this result is the LA Times poll that gives Trump 48 % and Hillary 43 %.

Trump has a real chance. Get out and vote!

Drumpf really is done.

>Trump has a real chance. Get out and vote!
*for Hillary!

You would want to make that clear in your post next time.

>Trump won the midnight election by 48 % vs Hillarys 38 %

what poll is this?

LA Times was re-weighted. Learn how to read. It was fucked before. It now shows Clinton ahead: sites.google.com/site/latuscrw/

Do these shill threads stop after tomorrow?

YOU LITTLE BITCH

even breitbart is reporting polls showing trump losing, top kek

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/795799095382315009

>re-weighted
What does that mean?

Short lead for Clinton is fine, it's what remain had before BREXIT. White turnout and lower black turnout is going to swing this.

Sexist, thank you for the vote, but now you will face 30 years in a gulag

>including LA Times

>LA TIMES

How long till pol off themselves?

>reweighting another agencies polling
>at all valid

>What does that mean?
It means the polls they were giving prior were bullshit.

Leftist unskewing

Go eat a Banana Joál--Ooohooh! Ahhahh!

Using realistic statistic methods instead of oversampling independents, who don't care enough to vote anyway.

He is ahead in the LA times poll CTR cuck by 5.6%

Tell me this, admiral. If your Galactic Republic is so great, why does the republican have no experience commanding a starship?

I hate you.
It's not a poll. It's the midnight election in three small towns in New Hampshire. There's a thread about it on Sup Forums.
Fuck off shill (pic related from the LA times website)

No really what does it mean? The original metrics for the LA Times poll was polling +8 democrats. Which is what Obama got.

He is bullshitting. They haven't re-weighted anything.
>Trusting shills.

Pls watch, it's only 3 min long
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

shifted back to 2012 numbers

Faggot CTR wannabe won't be here for much longer. Hahahaha. You faggots are about to be BTFO!

they haven't re-weighted anything. also if that +8 democrats is true than the la times will underestimate trump's turnout bigly.

COME ON BURGERS GET YOUR FAT ASSES OUT AND VOTE

Fuck off CTR

>LA Times are shills now

but I thought they were based because they showed Trump winning before? now they're suddenly wrong? kek

CTR FUCK OFF

Do polls really matter at this point? Maybe people are lying about who they voted, will be voting for.

>(including LA Times because it was re-weighted recently)
>re-weighted
>weighted

The "weighting" is literally why Killary has been ahead even though she has less support.

Ahead by 5.6%on their site. Cuck shill
Sage

>Ahead by 5.6%on their site. Cuck shill

What will you say when Trump loses? No body believes you anymore user.

same thing showed for brexit. and look what happened there

don't you have a cock to suck, Pogba?

Pls don't fall for this brazilian bait Sup Forums. The IBD TIPP poll also has him at 2% up still.

>three small towns in New Hampshire

oh i thought it was something that mattered.

Already changing subject I see. I accept your defeat CTR nerd virgin

Who cares about polls at this point. The moment of truth will reveal itself soon. Stop wasting time on these things.

>Stay at home today, Drumpftards.
stay out of our elections foreign cunt

They were praised here because they previously showed results with Trump in the lead. Sup Forums at one point claimed they were one of the few reliable polls, newfag retard

"TRUMP WON THE ELECTION BUT HERE IS HOW HE ACTUALLY LOST WAH WAH WAH"

fOh faggot

NERD VIRGIN CONFIRMED

They still show him ahead what the fuck are you cucks even talking about? Muh reweighting is literally you CTR cucks larping.

>The criminal's only tactic is to lie about polls anyone can check

lol, this is why we're going to win. HillShills are too lazy to make their lies believable and you expect them to go and vote?

It means they took a poll where trump is ahead by 5 points and decided that hillary is winning instead

And they still show him winning. This is the intelligence I expect from someone who supports a criminal.

Wow, Hillary got this one in the bag. Hillary supporters might as well stay home and watch Netflix today.

So a poll that was considered reliable is now unreliable because it has results you don't like? kek

What part of the poll still shows him 5.8% ahead don't you understand cuck?

Here is a article they put up defending their methodology 8 hours ago you fucking retard

>LA Times was re-weighted

Someone should tell the LA times

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-schnur-latimes-usc-poll-problems-20161107-story.html

Are you illiterate?

I think he is unironically retarded

reminder that anyone who is still using 'drumpf' is a confirmed CTR shill sticking to mandatory talking points.

The President we're trying to grab for ourselves is not the President that YOU'VE set out for us! It's the President that we choose for ourselves! A President that we choose out of all the infinite candidates! We'll vote our way through. We'll keep voting and protect our borders, and we'll stop the globalists too!

>Y-you can't possible accomplish all that!

We'll win this fight. Count on it.

>people are citing the la times as reliable
>the same outlet that said Hillary will win in a landslide of 352 electoral votes

I took a sick day off today just to laugh at you bastards

DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN

This fucking Brazilian monkey should be lynched
Hillary may have more votes in blue states that don't matter and win them by a landslide, but Trump is more favorable in swing states which actually matter. These polls are bs. Go and vote for Trump!

You Americunts should be watching the value of the dollar as the day progresses. A steep fall will indicate a Trump win.

>(((re-weighted)))

Go die under a jewish airstrike

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Literally ask the cashier at a store, a co worker, the person next to you on the bus if they participated in polls, or your parents. These are the people that are voting too

>if trump wins then the price of freddo bars won't rise by 10% this year due to the fall of the pound as the dollar will fall too
thank you trump

Who gives a fuck about your retarded polls? It's election day dipshit, this is not a drill, real results are happening today, not cold calling random fucking people in the middle of the day to ask who they voted/want to vote for

>I-ITS OVER! S-STAY AT HOME!
sage

5p Freddos here we come

I didn't ask them but I'm pretty sure they're all voting for Hillary anyway. There's not one single Trump voter in my entire city, so I don't buy the whole "normal people will vote for Trump" meme.

>implying clinton is anywhere near as worthy to lead our country in glorious battle as Warlord Janeway

YESSSS

YELLOW FEVER TAKE THAT

MADAM PRESIDEN

HAHAHA YES

POL MADE THIS HAPPEN

IF YOU STOP SHILLING WMAF ALL THE TIME YOU WOULD SEE TRUMP WINNING

From LA Times article:
>The re-weighted version of the Daybreak poll, done by Ernie Tedeschi, an economist based in Washington, shows Clinton ahead by 1 point. Tedeschi uses the poll's data, which are publicly available, and applies a different weighting scheme than the one developed by the USC researchers who developed the survey.

>different weighting scheme
Enough to skew in favor of the left, even though it's minuscule

tmrw's cocktail if Killary steals the election...

Tomorrow they turn into shitposting threads where we highlight the accuracy of the so called 'rigged' polls and you consider seeing a professional about the bout of depression you are about to go through.

MADAME PRESIDENT

So I never this whole circle jerk about this whole Trump shitpost would go for so long.
At first thought it was a pun, but now I can see, you guys are disgusting.
However I must admit for I'm quite impressed on behalf of the way you sick neckbeards even maintain this place, considering that yours entire existence is a joke.

More like how long until pol pretends it never sided with Drumpf.

>polls show Trump is going to get fucked
>haha Sup Forums did this because we want to make it look like Trump is losing

This is legitimately the saddest post I have read so far.

Source: Your ass

Sorry, was meant for

Honestly I very Hilary suport, but she's so obvious ahead that why would I bother even vote? Lol drumpfarts in suicide watch

Larper

>S-stay at home today, guys. P-please.