I want a DC cinematic universe

I want a DC cinematic universe

I want Heidi and Cartman to send a cuck vid to Kyle so he can get depressed, also a 5 to prove I will get my wish

I wish Zombie Spongebob would die

I wish I lived in the reality where Star Wars was never created.

I wish for
>Legend of Korra to be finally recognized as being shit
>people to stop shit posting on Sup Forums
>South Park to be good again
>to finally get dubs

I wish another cartoon on CN gets rebooted but this time it's good

Granted but it will only be good at the beginning the reboot will become increasingly bad, as the chapters advance and its final episode will be a disaster.

>News: “Galaxy Battles” is bought by Disney from Mucus Films

I want a Guardians of the Galaxy movie

>it’s recognized as being shit, just in time for a new season
>South Park is good, but only to everyone else in the entire world
>Sup Forums is shut down

I wished that we would have a president who was completely outside the sphere of politics, and therefore would be uneffected by the rampant lobbying, nepotism, and corruption in Congress.

They got the first part down.

Granted, however, the movie is completely animated in food fight level 3D animation and is written by a team of literal monkeys with typewriters

I wish the SUfags would just go back to tumblr and r/stevenuniverse

I wish MLP would be allowed back on Sup Forums.

Oh look, another anti-trump baitposter on this board.

Back to Sup Forums you go.

chan is shut down
That just makes it extra good! Where is the bad part?

>implying anyone wants fat heidi

Granted, but rebecca sugar's new show gains a massive following on all social media you access

Post frogs or GTFO

Is it really a monkey's paw wish if it's obvious how it would go wrong?

I want everyone currently working on The Simpsons to be fired and replaced, and for the show to start slowly aging up the characters.

We would be forced to deal with reddit, or the uninformed masses

The writers are replaced with a mix of family guy and steven universe writers

The actual zombification of SB has ended, but it’s now in this wierd middle ground where it focuses much more on being bizzare than actual comedy, which even the worst zombie episodes did. I recently watched an episode where SpongeBob has a giant hmaster imaginary friend, and although not terrible, it feels batshit insane and more unlike SB than ever.

I want Big Bang Theory to be an animated series made by the producers of Rick & Morty with endless product tie-ins and social media crossovers beloved by normies

the catch is it's good

I wish for somebody to explain that fucking Sneed's Feed & Seed joke. I DON'T GET IT.

I wish Star vs FOE could have a general

lol victim blamming.
meme sure make any sort of toxic mob mentality be super cool amirite! XD

Fine but 2/3 threads are 100% tableposting and Monstar

They explain it to you and it isn't funny. Things aren't funny anymore when you have to explain them.

>I wish all Marvel movies were as funny as the first Iron Man!

>South Park
>Good

At this point that would be better than what’s happening right now

I want Sneed's seed

I want to die

formerly weed

it takes place

it sucks

We already have Rick and Morty/Steven Universe fags spamming up the board. At this point allowing the MLP show back on and banning the fandom shit wouldn’t be a bad thing.

well i mean kyles dad went for sheila and she's a fat blob so maybe kyle will go for heidi.

I wish Sup Forums would be relevant in the real world

What the fuck are you doing? If anything you should wish for Sup Forums to stop being relevant in the real world.

People here seem to vastly overestimate the effect Sup Forums had on the election.