WW3 in 48h

WW3 in 48h

Was nice knowing you comrade.

god i hope so

GO RUSSIA!!! GO PUTIN! SHOW THAT WITCH WHO'S BOSS!

cuck

Cyka blyat

i would not even doubt this at all, who are you just a regular Russian guesser or are you military.

shitty "5th" gen fighter can't been F-22.

If hillary wins I'm going to have to side with her, sorry ivan

It was nice knowing you gopniks, I only wish that I could have squatted beside you on the streets of Chernobyl eating sunflower seeds and drinking quality vodka.

>amerifat thinks the F-22 is a fighter jet.

you faggots need to accept that Hillary will win, AND, your lives will be better with her than with Trump. Trump's just going to fuck you over worse than you have been (which is saying a lot). Only a complete fool would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. His wife is not even an American.. she is some mail order bride from some former commieblock shithole. Fuck that.

I surrender to NATO forces as soon as possible, all the recruits in the country. Only military contract and washed Putin-Jugend will fight.

Su-27= worst fighter of all time.

If Hillary wins, please for the love of all that is good just decimate us.
I speak for everyone we don't want to live in (((her))) domain.
So end it pls
pls Russia bros
I don't want to live among the wicked anymore

That Chinese thing looks less aerodynamic than a fucking space shuttle.

I thought you guys would gladly fight us, interesting you're as divided as we are on this

Shut up, faggot. Get back in your mommy's basement. Russia, get fucked.

Russians warmongering as usual, you'll never change

How long for tanks?

Did China also copy America's USAF logo?

inauguration isn't until January

Just make sure if it comes to it you guys get rid of every democrat.

Russia couldn't fight a total war against the US.

If Russia tried invading NATO countries all it would need to do is send in the British Army to round up the surrendering Russians. Better yet just send in the Belgium Police.

Wouldn't suprise me. They fucking clone everything anyone else invents.

>Did China also copy America's USAF logo?

Obviously they did, rape of nanking 2.0 when?

I do not think that the NATO occupation is much worse than it is now. Maybe occupiers stand up quality roads.

britfags are preoccupied with their own imminent demise. they don't have the tim or money to worry about murika.

we won't help either cause can't be fucked m8

>space shuttle
>not aerodynamic
K Y S
Y
S

Do you guys mind stopping by Canada and napalming them on your way?

What happens in 48h?

The first female US president is what happens. My meme folder is packed with hill-shill memes to comepletely BTFO Sup Forums in about 20 hours.

don't need to send in armies when you've got thousands of ICBMs lol

it isnt russia blaming putin for everything

ask that cunt hillary

When HillBot wins its WW3 vs Civil war at america. But I dont believe the army would follow her

>his wife is not even an American
Uh racist much??!

nope

Can the WW3 meme die yet

>corruption politicians are better for you
Yeah, look how great my country is. Just admit you wanna become Brazil already.

Please nuke this cancerous user first.

dasvidaniya komrade

Hide your valuables... that includes attractive family members.

>It implies that Russians have the values
ahahaha

>you faggots need to accept that Hillary will win, AND, your lives will be better with her than with Trump. Trump's just going to fuck you over worse than you have been (which is saying a lot). Only a complete fool would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. His wife is not even an American.. she is some mail order bride from some former commieblock shithole. Fuck that.

brainwashed retard found, she literally wants war with everyone

im shooting down that ching chong junk

america has fallen already. It's done. trump is going to be elected and bend over for everything Putin wants. Even if trump loses its done, you've got half the population there now questioning the reality of everything. People think theyre political scholars because they watch conspiracy theory videos on YouTube and don't trust the mainstream media. Fact and fiction has become so blurred no one can tell their ass from their elbow anymore. Attitudes and rhetoric is so stoked up now that the place is a powder keg. American people in this thread asking Russia to nuke them because their candidate might not win. The enemy is invisible now, it's a war of information. All the nukes and soldiers don't mean a thing if your people want to kill each other att the drop of a hat.

Of course this is what the anti communists feared in the sixties was going to happen, except it's not hippies this time. It's anti establishment trump supporters. And this time, because of the extreme saturation of media and information, you can't even point a finger and tangibly point out the ideology anymore. It's scary and I genuinely think the future is fucked now. You make a point, and there's dozens of "news sites" that say the opposite. You've got people like Alex Jones making millions by calling out politicians as reptilian overlords. It's fucking dystopian science fiction in real life.

There is one truth though, Russia only cares about destroying America. That's all it's ever been since the Cold War. They've played the long long game and it looks like they've won.

Good game Russia.

die gook junk die

+15 rub kremlebot

lol enjoy being drafted americucks

Serkov would be proud.

this lol

never trust a kremlin bot

That's a big fighter

why russia planes like getting shot down so much?

The unwilling to fight percentage is around 5%.

>>space shuttle
>>not aerodynamic

it's a glorified fucking glider. you mad?

Let's take down that fucking piece of shit overhyped overpriced Raptor.

>calling chinks gooks
Majority of Sup Forums are literal retards.

have faith, yuri. trump will win. usa and russia will grow strong. isis will be eradicated as the Trump-Putin-Assad trifecta kill every last radical and restore peace in the middle east

shut up, austria, I hope you elect Alexander Van der Bellen and Merkel floods you with refugees.

She's warming up for that first strike attempt.

Is World War in 48 hours 8ball-kun?

FUCK

are you sure?

Nuke my shit up brah.

kek

is every good person gonna be okay 8ball-kun?

Nice

For yourself.

ffs britbong

oh mystical blueballs, will trump win?

is this user a good person 8ball-kun?

THE SUBMARINES ARE READY

> chinese plane has those ridiculous canards

Why?

i'm not even one
Please tell me 8ball-kun, is every good willed person gonna be okay?

>stealth fighter
>canards

Are you joking with us 8ball-kun?

nyet

8ball-kun please tell me, please tell, is everyone of good heart gonna survive?

Mfw i live next to a base that will be nuked

Finally

Literally want to die

stay strong user

8ball-kun, please tell me if this person has a good heart?

I recommend you spend the night in the basement with a supply basic necessities.

8ball-kun now please tell me, please, will he survive?

You're the cuck, we need another world war faggot

You might have hopes to see the light. Please do and have eyes wide open.

I'm in my 40s, always expected to die after a 4 minute warning as the ICBMs rained down on me, I feel like all my life I have been waiting for this moment.

;)

I live next to a base as well. Funny thing, I was talking to a co-worker today about the election and he lives in a more rural area on the outskirts of the city. He says that a lot of his neighbors have noticed that BLM has been shutting down all of the backroad dirt and gravel paths out of the city. Prepare to be locked in your metropolitan areas should a happening go down.

Trump will win

It's time to inhabit Greenland.

Sometimes 8ball-kun is mischievous, 8ball-kun please tell me are you joking this time?

pat pat pat

People who get their jollies from the misery of others will have much to answer for when they die. Enjoy enduring every single feeling that you have caused to another creature.

Actually I always thought if there was time I'd make my way to a slate quarry in Wales, or maybe some caves near Cape Wrath in the Highlands of Scotland.

i wish this was true user..

i still love you, but please be good and take good care of yourself and your loved ones, bracie