Penny gadget thread

since the last one die

>pedo thread

Let's not pretend that isn't what this thread will be.

It was actually a fun thread (questionable material aside), and nearly hit the bump limit.

But it was an anomaly, and needs to be let go. At least wait a few months before trying to start another.

that last thread was a blast, you should really do this on /trash/ if you want to do it now or wait at least a week to try again here

link to last thread?

YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW, THIS IS NOW A INSPECTOR GADGET THREAD

Please dont start with that.

trash is a trap place, and not the good kind.

Anyways, pepi didn't got to finish this before that thread died, but here it is.

>lolis
>on /trash/
Pick one, faggot.

Ooh, that turned out nice!

It was nuked, but here's the desu link:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96786391

that is cute, a shame Pepi rarely shows up anymore on these boards

y'think there was maybe a reason that thread was nuked in the first place?

i was there for the gadget content anyway

Same, user.

More like GAYdget, amirite

Why is she 'building' brown bricks?

Is Inspector Gadget a /chad/?

it's not pedophilia, it's pennyphilia.

This should be a simple and easy question to answer, but honestly, I'm not sure. Sometimes?

I'll ask again. Why are you obsessed with flat chests?

Flat is justice.

I told you to shut up, but you didn't listen. Oh look, a free thread

Ultra-Satan speaks the truth.

That's an odd question. Why do you like your favorite color more than other colors? Why do some people prefer hexagons over trapezoids? It's a preference; it doesn't require the kind of justification you're asking for. To answer your question: Because I find them aesthetically pleasing in combination with other feminine aspects. Simple as that.

If you need to read something else into it for your own sake, that's fine, but that changes nothing for me.

im glad you liked that gadget i drew so much, i was going to draw more but i had doubts about contributing to the thread

Very much this.

are you kidding? trapezoids suck. they look ridiculous. give me a fineass hexagon any day. all symmetrical and shit.

It didn't die it was deleted.
apparently it took the mods 3 days to fap/decide to bring the hammer down.

But none of his art is here.

pedo pedo pedo
inspector gadget
pedo pedo pedo
whowooo

good job

>tfw you first find out Penny is voiced by a black lady, the same who voices Cree and Numbuh 5 in KND
>She's also cool with voicing herself in parodies, much like Mark Hamill and Tara Strong

Honestly, she's one of my favorite voice actors now.

i like, do you have more of this?

>people finally realizing how much of a husbando gadget is
oh?

>husbando

If you put a dress on his dog he will flirt with it. Hard. This is not husbando material.

yet.

its only a matter of time

well there's only two pieces and only one of them, maybe with some editing, can actually go up here.
But I'm sure all this baiting is you're hoping he's browsing and are taunting him to do a new Penny piece

Last thread was great not a Penny fan, but I enjoyed everyone's thoughts on how a reboot of the show would go.

it had a lot of good ideas

To be fair, most people in this world can't seem to distinguish a dog on two legs dressed in clothing from a human being.

Thats a great gadget design

I wouldn't mind a serious take on IG nothin' too "gritty or edgy", but something a little less goofy would be alot of fun imo

That thread got the wheels turning in my head. As I've been working, I've been idly thinking about how a IG set in a Cowboy Beebop setting would look, with Gadget as a private investigator.

It could easily be done I think, if there was a will to do it. Whether or not you think it was good, Mystery Inc did show that you could take a decidedly goofy premise and give it a serious twist. Having real stakes is a key element.

Gotta agree Mystery Inc was GOAT, someone mentioned in the earlier thread that the Flintstones has a pretty good comic. IG would work perfect in that formula as well, all this talk has me inspired maybe i'll draw something