Pidge should have been more girly

she's more cute that way

from the start or after the reveal?

'cause that blows the whole "disguise" thing out of whack.

>get handed cute reverse trap
>constantly whine about wanting her to have longer hair, be more girly, etc
why so many pidgefags have such pleb taste? reverse traps are rare enough, fuck off with trying to ruin this one

Massive Pidgefag here, and I couldn't agree with you more. Pidge doesn't need to be girly and prettied up with makeup and dresses, and she definitely doesn't need to be aged up and get long hair and breasts. Pidge is cute and cool the way she is now.

You guys are right

Better yet, Pidge dressed up with her hair and make-up done in a pretty dress is something she should save for special formal occasions.

pidge just needs to get fucked really hard

and instantly have everyone on the team act weird and awkward about it, making her regret doing it

Yo I just want to see some delicious A-cup on her and maybe a little bit of curve around the waist

She has that, it's just usually obscured by her big shirt.

id say after reveal. by that time she has shown herself to be competent so gender deception shouldnt be needed.

how's the homosexuality going? still in the closet i see.

Ok I haven't watched this show at all but I always assumed this was guy..
is this some kind of SWJ agenda thing when is actually a transgirl or some shit?
also is this like a reveal in the show and they let the audience assume whatever they wanted?

That image is from rule 63 art

But the best thing about reverse traps arebthe moments when they do act a bit girly or wear something feminine.
It's the gap moe yo the gap moe.

>tfw i recognized this immediately as rule 63 trap pidge
good bait, op

In this version, Pidge is a Mulan.

pidge the best

I prefer that Pidge remands a badass Samus type of character if they're going to go with the girl route.

Pidge is Tran-sexual and it's been confirmed

It needs to be show off more

Pidge has a dick...in this Rule63! fanart...

could be bigger

Ugh.

This is retarded and I want all editfags shunted to either /aco/ or /trash/, where you faggots can learn to fucking wack it before posting.

a crime. When Shiro smashes that pussy like cheap sugar glass, that chest should be flat enough to eat off of

I wouldn't mind a redesign with the next season, it's the flared out hair in the back that makes her and her brother (back before he grew it out) look ugly, They changed Shiro's look and grew out the section he had shaved short.

ofc

>being this mad

>shiro
>not matt

>not matt
This may be the only sensible idea you've ever had in your whole life, user.

pidge is feminine. she's small and thin and plain.

Pidge was a regular trap before, she's just a normal girl now
makeup and long hair are masculine