IS THIS WHAT THE ELITES WANT?

Too many parallels to be just a random thing. I'm convinced this is the ultimate red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_eR78ey8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't recall there being hordes of fags, retards, and niggers in the series.

Today feels like the promised day from that show
Hillary = father

I keep telling you people, and no one would listen to me. It will happen soon. The circle is almost complete

i have often wondered if that is the reason why merkel wants all those rapefugees, because germany hasnt yet reached critical mass

Is it good to watch ?

The elites want shitty digital remakes of overrated anime?

At the end of FM:brotherhood it is revealed that accross the gates of death lay 2 worlds.

on one side is ours roughly at WW2 and the other was fullmetal alchemist world.

It seems the thing to note was high uses of alchemy in their world was marked by high violence in ours.

I don't know if they were supposed to be linked but it looked like they were implying the deaths of our world were linked to the amount of alchemy performed n theirs. That our universe is a magical battery to theirs. Also I have no idea what our universe got in this exchange.

I liked it, the action was top notch. Plus there's Hitler with a sword

i remember reading this a while ago and someone also made my realize berserk pretty much is the same, pretty cool to think that some based dudes are trying to redpill us with anime, no wonder the jew fears the samurai

it is a good series,

I just wish more anime weed shit took place in a setting equivalent of 1870s to 1940s. I love the era rapid invention that was the first part of the last century.

Better red pill coming at you

Human instrumentality, do (((they))) want it? or do WE?

I once commented on a YT video about how we have similar connections to significant locations around our earth (use of geometry etc). Moderators removed my comment out of no where :S I maaay have mentioned some X-tier shit about "elites" attempting to create a synthetic Merkaba

fuuuucks me

>Brotherhood
>shitty digital remake
Literally an entirely different plot
Why would you pretend to watch anime?

Thats not brotherhood thats the original anime. Brotherhood diverges way before ww2 stuff enters.

yeah its kinda what i hoped Legend of Korra would be, too bad it was fucking shit.

>fake Australia tries shitposting

That was the 2003 series. I don't recall it even being stated what our universe got in return. Maybe the whole point was that our universe was in a way a Philosopher's stone so there wasn't actually any equivalent exchange? That's just how I interpret it

Yeah WW1 stuff is pretty comfy (not the war itself mind you, just the time period)

Here's another Hitler

>brotherhood

This. Their goal is Human Instrumentality. The ultimate dissolution of all barriers and the removal of independent thought.

Angel Cop literally names the jews. But you have to watch the subbed version since it was changed in the dub.

Comfy watch

holy fuck AT FIELDS ARE BORDERS WHAT THE FUCK

Of course the author was alluding to it all the time.

They got us to fight sand people, to make them hate us (they were just doing their own thing before we fucked up their shit). In reality they needed their blood for their zionist pies.

It's amazing, in the end they're going to make a huge zionist pie out of all of us unless we stop them.

ok nevermind i don't remember. so what happens then and how is the (((elities))) responsible again?

Original was better. Brotherhood was shit. Literally no one dies except major hughes and some random guy from the ice fortress we meet in the final act of the show.

Ending is perfectly happy with no heroic sacrifice whatsoever other than Ed losing his ability to commit alchemy because he trades his alchemic ability to get his arm and brother's body back. How fucking stupid is that. Complete safe space ending for a show that was setting up for some serious sacrifice or Pyrrhic victory.

It really felt like a pure kids show by the end. Also some random god living in an alchemy gate is there and doing stuff. The fuck is this shit?

No, it's Trump that wants to make anime real

my guess would be scientific/engineering innovation. Sure the FMA world has tech but I think it's slight under our level. Mostly because there isn't really a need to engineer something like an atomic bomb when you can just use alchemy to blow your enemy to smithereens.

Mustang burning Lust over and over again was cool as shit though.

>Of course the author was alluding to it all the time.
>They got us to fight sand people, to make them hate us (they were just doing their own thing before we fucked up their shit). In reality they needed their blood for their zionist pies.
>It's amazing, in the end they're going to make a huge zionist pie out of all of us unless we stop them.
Maybe if they're crazy about occult stuff they think they can gain something by sacrificing people in a a war with Russia.

makes sense, alchemy seems sweet but i bet our side could win against them.

Wasn't that scientist Ed and Al stopped at the beginning of the Shambala movie working on an atom bomb?

That was Star Of Milos and I don't think that was considered cannon, Shambala was the one with the Nazi's.

I watched the first season just for the comfy turn of century setting.

So if I sacrifice a country filled with people I can obtain a philosopher's stone and do whatever I want without a care. Even revive the dead.

What is wrong with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_eR78ey8M

anime is a redpill

I can agree with that.

I got no idea who that is. What did he do?

Are you kidding me? The bodycount from Wrath alone in Brotherhood was crazy. He killed all of Greed's friends brutally. Killed a ton of people in the military. Killed tons of Ishvalans. The original Fma was great in its own way, but Brotherhood was just on a completely different level.

The fucking
Holy fuck the violence in that series killed me.

This guy called Father wants to surpass god and become uber powerful, so he infiltrates the government and controls it for several centuries with the help of the elites who want to become immortal. Through his influence the nation expands its borders and incorporates new lands. All the while a giant transmutation circle is being built underground which when activated turns everyone into a Philosopher's stone and would provide enough energy to summon god (who is a giant space eyeball) so that Father can devour him

All pretty much randoms who had barely any screen time. No major character deaths outside of hughes. Everyone who died was a random or introducted in the last arc of the show.

Writers had no balls.

Go crazy and live forever and become a better God than God because his little girl died

Villain of Wakfu. Did a ton of terrible shit and killed innocent people because he thought at the end of it all he'd have the power to turn back time and undo it. When he finally thought he'd achieved his goal, it only turned back time 20 minutes.

Are you sure about that? Are you really, really sure about that? Have you watched either FMA a day in your life?

Ah thanks for the information.

He should've just recreated the universe with altered events. Tbh that's the smart thing to do.

>Writers had no balls.

Well, yeah.
Why do you think there was so many shirtless musclebound men?
Writer is a woman.

Well that explains a ton. Holy shit it explains so much about why Brotherhood went to shit and had such a bullshit faggy ending.

I dunno, I don't think 2003 was much better with it's "oy vey watch the awful movie if you want a conclusion" bullshit either.