Election day

Ben Shapiro said he is a proud #NeverTrump and he would rather vote for Hillary rather than destroy the Republican Party

most jews hate Trump how can anyone accuse him of being a zionist??

Shapiro is right though. It's time to put principle over party. We're not going to bend our knee to someone so odious and so disqualified. That would be the height of "cuckoldry".

If trump doesn't win then there will be no more Republican presidents of the United States.

Trump is a RINO, so what difference does it make?

Here's why:
He's a white hating kike

politics is about power not about muh values.
Shapiro and you confuse judaism with politics.

He's a coward. NExt.

I know, and I don't want someone like Trump to be in a position of power.

>Shapiro too
that's another (((coincidence)))

What?

>Shapiro and you confuse judaism with politics.

That's one coincidence
>Shapiro and you don't want Trump in power

That's the second coincidence.

Yeah, I happen to agree with Shapiro, and?

Also, I'm not Jewish. I'm LDS.

>I'm LDS
ok :)

lol

Shapooper says Hillary is worse but he's still (((abstaining))) from the vote because he's a faggot.

He stands with whatever furthers the interests of the tribe

Trump is the anti-Communist, most Republican candidates were just as bought as most Democrats.

JFK tried to audit the Federal Reserve but then committed suicide by sniping himself from two different locations at the same time. Trump will actually succeed in doing it.

what a fucking kike!

shapiro that kike.

the only time in his life his fucking vote will matter, and he jews out. fuck him.

>(((Ben Shapiro)))

>Principal before party

Good luck then ever winning another election again. Dems are all simeballs & hate each other, but they stick together.

>Australia

"I'd rather vote for Hillary than destroy the Party of Lincoln, the party of Reagan and true conservatism"

That's what he is being saying on his kike podcast

He doesn't understand that either way the Republican party is done for because of their stupid #NeverTrump nonsense.

Are you trolling, Aussbro? lurk moar
He's a fucking Jew, and therefore not to be trusted.
(((Jew)))

>white hating
I've only ever seen him defend white people from SJWs.

I've heard this argument so many times, but there is simply no way around the fact that one candidate MUST be better than the other and that voting AGAINST the WORSE candidate is a good thing. There are so many questions that just blow the argument out of the water. Which candidate is better? If they're both equally bad, then why do they have different policies? If you would rather have one candidate elected instead of the other, then why won't you vote for them? If you don't vote, will a president still be elected? Do you actually believe what you're saying or are you just scared of how people see Trump supporters?

>destroy the Republican Party
And nothing of value was lost.
Seriously, the Republican party left me, I didn't leave it. Burn it down and build on the ashes.

Very few people do, but many will still vote for him because Hillary is worse.

I can understand people abstaining/protest voting, but I can also understand people voting Trump to keep Hillary out. It's the lauding of Trump as some great person that I find disturbing. I get that politics is a dirty game but we should try to stay honest about all candidates.

If Hillary wins watch and see if he doesn't fuck right off to Israel.

Screen cap this.