Keeps changing between first and second place in a best girl poll

>Keeps changing between first and second place in a best girl poll
What did I miss? When did everything change?
strawpoll.me/14414377/r

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14414377/r
vocaroo.com/i/s0FWGiXomuUl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Janna that low

I've always liked Jackie, so it's nice to finally see people appreciating her. That said, this is an outrage.

Agreed, this poll is rigged

You know why OP,
You know why.

This alone?

>strawpoll.me/14414377/r
Starfag bots rigging another poll

this pic is fucking hot

Is Janna the lewdest?
vocaroo.com/i/s0FWGiXomuUl
>mfw

Starcucks are as numerous as they are delusional.

>voting for Princess Arms
Disgusting, but not as bad as voting for Higgs.

>biased poll
I voted for star. I love my lil' vanilla mama.

>same filename
really makes me think

If you don't vote Hekapoo you're a faggot with zero testosterone.

Depends. Are we talking Thiccapoo, or Sticcapoo?

Was Mewni created or developed by stardust?

Assuming it was made by an entity somewhere in the universe Mewni planet is in then the situation on it gets weird.

Imagine if a deity made a planet full of dumb animals then made multiple sapient species but made a weak one called humans. The humans were the bottom of the barrel for the other species and would go extinct in no time. This meant humans would barely genetically diverge meaning mostly stay the sane leading to a hyper tribalism in only humans. Humans would view the sapient nonhumans as "others" or "monsters" leading of course to psychotic hatred of them. The humans were destined for extinction until the deity bestowed them the gift of magic. With magic they could beat the monsters allowing to develop societies and have no fears anymore. The monsters would retreat fearing the humans and their magic. So Star is an idiot and Eclipsa is just a fetishfag.

Anyone got the mega for newest episode?

>Janna below Kelly

I mean I like Kelly, but what the fuck

I'd bang both desu

Star will always be best girl. Look at all the people trying to tear Starfags down because they need to since she threatens their crackships.

Pathetic.

how many times do i have to teach you this lesson, old man.
say it with me this time
J
LULL
ABY

>When did everything change?
When the Fire Moth nation attacked?

Bah, everybody knows Starco is Endgame. But we're not there yet. The argument is about what happens in between.

Okay, that was a good one

reminder

How fucked over does Marco feel, I wonder? Star's fucking a demon prince, uses him as her lackey, forgot his birthday, and probably gives him fleas regularly, his cloak was a meat cloth, nobody wanted him to come back, and he's a pity squire.

>Star best girl
>Jackie best not-Star girl
What's the problem? No one else matters.

Not as bad as Tom.

for in the grim dark hiatus future there is only ship war

Tom at the very least has riches, magic, first dibs on princess pussy and a neat third eye.

You think Star tried to give him a blowjob by doing that big raspberry blow kiss on his dick?

Excuse me.

Did I stutter?

The meme votes for Jackie are starting to dry up, that's what's happening.

Tom thinks he's in a much more serious relationship than he actually is with Star, when actually anything beyond the occasional kiss is off the table. He's just a distraction to her because she thinks Marco isn't available in that way, while Marco is the one she sees as an actual partner in her life.

Tom is like Jackie, except he did some things wrong.

which is a good setup for the two hooking up, dontcha think?

Like he said, no one else matters

If there were any reason for them to actually meet, that might work. Somebody calm like Jackie would be a better fit for Tom than being with Star, whose temper at times can be almost as bad as his own.

That's not what I was getting at

It's the correct answer to the question, though. Star has always been best girl, and Jackie is just a meme.

Every other girl is just a meme

>Sup Forums, the land of shitty opinions.
>huge ammount of jackiefags

nothing out of order here

>no Ponyhead
This poll is worthless to me.

Best person vs best character.

Then return to reddit.

Ponyhead barely qualifies as a living thing let alone a girl.

Abomination shoudl be burned to ashes. alongside the shitty family.

Both are best girl

Someone please help me! I'm obsessed with Higgs. Like, I still 100% support her, even if she is fairly low on the poll, and everyone keeps calling her shit. Is... is this what waifuism is...?

Love her user. Even when no one else does.

This is what jackiefags had to endure before sophomore slump.
Keep on trucking, user

HEKAPOO

WILL

MARRY

MARCO

Wow, new Higgs fanart. That always brightens my day. Thanks user!

>moon that low
that's not ok at all

Jackie is too pure for this world

Stop waifuing bitches with no positive qualities

Moon was only good for giving birth to the purest being of them all.

>Star
>Pure
Choose one and ONLY one

Both.

She's too pure to exist and thus she was removed

surprised there aren't more moon votes
I figured she'd at least be ahead of mina

She's a hardworking and dutiful squire to her knight. That's positive enough.

Eclipsa most likely stole those votes from her.
WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?

>nobody wanted him to come back
That was fucking retarded, excluding Star.
>Marco's the guy River thought was banging his princess daughter
>He approves of him becoming king
>He knows he'd make a better one than himself
>(IIRC) he considers Marco a friend
>Scent of a Hoodie show they're very positive towards him, and in River's opinion the place won't be the same without him
>he's the reason Star isn't a big baby (with a rattle wand to point this out) anymore
>they could give him some kind safe training, or give him a sword or something to play with
At least they didn't forget Marco & Tom are friends.

Over the course of the series, Moon's sort of lost her luster when it's become clear she actually doesn't really know shit or can handle much outside her comfort zone

There's some sort of metaphor in there about how the moon looks bright but is actually just reflecting the light of a star.

But I'm actually glad Moon turned out semi-useless/incompetent because before her past was revealed in full she was starting to feel a bit like someone's totally badass and mysterious fan fic character, but in the actual show. It was a nice surprise to realize the dumb spellbook stuff was meant to be her actually being dumb, rather than plot-induced stupidity from someone supposedly intelligent and competent.

She wasn't popular, then she became popular around Starcrushed, then she dropped again.

That's what I said!

>she sees your wand

yeah that's bullshit

Sauce? GIS isn't giving me any results.

Daily reminder that starco is incest and will never happen

MARKAPOO IS ENDGAME

>we go from star cucking to jackie cucking
>jackie eats her depression in and gets fat

Im all for this desu, godspeed

unfortunately Jackie cucking means nothing if she isn't on the show

Daily reminder that even if it was incest, it would still happen. Because seriously who even cares about cousin incest? They're not siblings so it doesn't matter.

She's already fat

She needs to get fatter, like this fat

Why?

>Mei larger than Roadhog
This upsets me. She looks cute in the Mei costume, though. I feel like Nigri could've fit so much better as any other character.

>thinks Jackie is best non Star girl when even Janna and Hekapoo are far more interesting

They're also petty, spiteful bitches.
"Interesting" =/= likable

Well, yeah.

no idea, sorry

every single time

this will be Nefcy's Endgame Maybe,
probably not but it sure would be great

>Marco innocently giggling at the sudden warm anise-scented breezes tickling his ear and scalp
So pure

delicious demon tummy

Janna is lewd

She really should've ranked higher in this poll

So when will Jackie find her true love?

Star, you should've worn that outfit to the beach. And also you should just go for the threesome with Tom & Marco that you so obviously want.

Make it a foursome and invite heartbroken Jackie back

Finally, someone gets it

they were so comfy though