I need Trump to win

I need Trump to win

I am known as that "Wierd Trump supporter" at work and with family

I couldn't deal with the Shame of him not winning

I will literally have to commit suicide

All the media here is saying it is impossible for him to win now...

Memes aside, can he win? Any positive news?

> no bully pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
Pls reply

remember when they said Leave wouldn't win?

Yeah but I need something more concrete then comparisons

THERE IS NO CERTAINTY ANYONE TELLING YOU AN OUTCOME IS FULL OF SHIT WE JUST DONT KNOW SO BE SCARED

>I will literally have to commit suicide
Stream plz

Same bro.

I can imagine 5 years in the future when they say "hey user remember when you supported trump hahaha! What were you thinking??" and everybody laughs

He's not going to win you fucking retard. Get a grip on reality

Stream it with the red cap, biggot

If he flips Florida, he can. Last I saw some polls said he was 1% behind and others 0.3% ahead.
Don't worry, liberals don't show up to vote.

NH and Ohio are in the bag.

Ctr pls

THE WORLD IS COUNTING ON YOU AMERICA
YOU CAN FUCKING DO THIS!

Trumpwill win

If he loses, you have to accept it with humility and instead of killing yourself like a giant pussy you should use your energy to support a right-wing candidate in your own country the same way you supported Trump.

This is but a battle.

>I will literally have to commit suicide

no

the resistance needs you if he loses

Don't worry lad, Kek has got our backs

checked

the odds of him winning are very low. That said, if motivated white trash gets out and votes, and liberal-minded Hillary supporters decide to stay home and smoke weed, Trump might win.

Reminder to absolutely vote Trump no matter what.

Make Killcams Great Again

>Memes aside, can he win?

No.

This is going on The Collage.

Look on the bright side: if Hillary wins, every time she fucks to you get to hold it over their heads. Big fat "I told you so".

BURGERS BETTER GO OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

You reap what you sew losers. Shouldn't have been such a militant supporter, I mean for Christ sakes you're not even American! Most people I know keep politics to themselves..

Of course there's no certainty.

But it's certain that the likelihood of a Trump presidency is minuscule.

If he looses and you got no purpose in life then

>VOTE WITH A BULLET
1.Kill as many Clinton supporters as you can
2. Don't get caught, so it won't be used against those who oppose her

One person less = one vote less in next elections

We already have a "right wing" candidate. As in, he's of the conservative party

He just introduced legislation to ban refugees from getting Australian visas, so we're doing ok.

Yeah just like when Obama turned out to be a great president. We really got told.

You can always laugh, if Hillary causes WW3, which is probable.

I did my part
T. Florida man

Doesn't matter, m8, you have to keep pushing. I'll admit I have no idea of Australian politics so I don't know if you have a Parliament or whatever, but you have to keep gaining ground. Don't give liberals an inch.

I wasn't the other guy, but yeah I agree.
it is a parliament, yeah, and it looks like he's actually going to stay in power for a full term so far.

What about you, Greece? Are your politicians doing the right thing?

yesterday I got into a fight with my gf's brother who is a fag about Trump. when i see degenerates and liberals supporting Hillary I immediately know where my heart should go. there's no other way I can explain why I want him to win so bad.

>Calling Peru - Greece

Wot?

We all need Trump to win user.

If Hillary wins, there will be nothing to stop America's slide from 1950s Detroit to 2016 Detroit.

Dude, find some Americans like the ones i game with and convince them to vote Trump. I'm certain at least 3 will so I've done my part.

According the ((polls)) he cannot win.

BUT. Polls only count the people who have voted before.

Around 150 of around 200 million (I think, don't have time to look it up sorry) people will vote.

If Trump, out of the around 50-100 million people who don't vote, can get two or three million to vote, he will win easily.

There's a reason this is a 'movement'

>Greece
wut

It's complicated, you see... we replaced a commie old hag with a neoliberal globalist shill who took """loans""" from Goldman Sachs and Rothschild & Co. the day after he took on power. He is "friends" with Trump (youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic) meaning they made business together and I think they graduated from the same uni but I'm not so sure and too lazy to factcheck right now. The problem is that Macri endorsed Hillary as the obedient dog he is, and that's one of the reasons I NEED Trump to win, so he keeps this jew faggot in line.

Fuck...

Nigger pro Hillary shit has been plastered all over the media and I constantly hear lunch room bullshit about muh crazy trump.

Yeah except ww3 happened and replace everyone with mutant flightless birds and laughter with anguished screams

Trump WILL win the popular vote by a landslide, will they steal it from him by other means? Possibly...

>You reap what you sew

hahahargentina

You know if Trump wins it's still all going to go to shit anyway. The system's too broken to recover without a collapse. Only difference if Trump wins is that you look like an idiot for supporting the guy who was in charge when America was kill.

Not to worry, you will just have to become the weird conspiracy theory guy

Worked for Alex Jones

You do realise that Sup Forums will Turn on Trump pretending we never liked him and your Post is going on the butthurt compilation Picture

everyone hates you, it's not too late to repent for your sins

Kannatatko aisaa?