To all non-burger anons

Regardless of who wins today, I want you to know that I have deeply appreciated your support for our movement over the past year and beyond.

It was deeply inspiring to see so many anons from all over the world come together to support the common cause of electing Donald Trump the President of the United States, and to invigorate the cause of nationalism and anti-globalism on a worldwide basis.

Shadilay brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcxM3Xhho78
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=5DZbc8nwmwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No problem brother, but don't worry, Trump Will win
Kek wills it

kek be with you user, godspeed

Its been fucking fun my nigga

Y-you too...

WITNESS ME SENPAI

kys drumpfaggot

GET INTHERE SON!

Watch us, Dad.

We'll do you one better.

If Trump wins I'm moving to the us

Was a pleasure

Song related.
Gods willing. I see you in the side.
I believe in a world over this reality where true and pure shitposter have a place in the heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=KcxM3Xhho78

It's been a ride.
We just hope the finish will please us

lol

It's been a great ride, i've never found myself being in such adoration of the American constitution and the importance with that it is defended. Whatever happens today we have many battles to fight together in the future.

Praise kek for he grants use the darkness before the light.

Shadilay brothers.

it's been an honor memeing Trump into office.

All hail Kek

thanks burger bro

have these digits in return

When will the election be finalized?

I always cheered for Trump. The one candidate in what seems forever that did not want more war. It's been one hell of a ride. Good luck burger bros.

wear my MAGA hat every time i go out. Gonna be a collectors item one day.

The dirty looks from the sheeple were worth it

Uncovering all this shit in your government has restored my faith in the US.

Remember that searing away the corruption hurts. The following months will be rough, but I believe that you will be victorious. There's too much in play.

Thanks but you burgers better not fuck this up.

USA was already probably already the most hated country on earth but we could blame the govt and not the people.

If americans elect hilary then you're all dead to me. That would be proof that it's not just the govt, the people are too fucking retarded to unfuck themselves.

Yes I mad. The only chance to fix things the world is ever going to get and it all hinges on the american public.

18-20 hours from now unless a state is extremely close

Pretty gay OP but hope Trump wins

Get mad

Meant for

All good mate. It's all for the lols.

It has been an honor.
From a lurk user who barely posts but here everyday

I don't give a fuck what a pathetic kiwi shithead thinks about my government

the anglosphere should let china ravage your asshole

hillary is the better choice

there will be lots of terror attacks soon

Oh Kek, is true. I cringe whenever the country collectively wets its pants in excitement every time John Oliver makes a joke about us. And the hysterical rantings about the evil far right John Key, who is a giant cuck. This fucking country man.

Shadilay, burgerbros. Hope that Trump gets the win.

Godspeed from Newcastle, Burgerbro's

2016 has been the best year but this ride ain't over yet

It's been fucking wild.
Kek be with you, and all the anons that help memed this magnificent bastard into office!

Despite the jokes, the western world will always root for America.

You came to help all of us in our hour of need, and you built a hegemony that until recently supported our interests.

Trump's ascendency is what you deserve, and need.

Good luck tomorrow Americans. Do your forefathers proud, and vote for the wonderful orange man.

PRAISE KEK!

I take my first sip in his honor

God bless you, brothers.

No prob bro.

Would only vote for the /memeking/, they're both absolute shit and that's undeniable.

I can't believe it's coming to an end.
Godspeed, user.
I hope everything turns out good.

You're very much welcome.
I hope we dutchies can do the same for based Geert next year.

I've been openly supporting Trump since he announced his candidacy in 2015 and I can proudly say that I've redpilled a lot of people, including IRL friends and family but also undecided Americans on the internet. The USA and France are long-time friends and allies and I had to do my part to save your country from (((globalism))) and mass corruption.

>Regardless of who wins today,
kek you already know he's going to get btfo so hard you're going to cry lmao. TRUMP=STUMPED

no worries, mate.

just don't let us down now.

Just don't let all that Aussie shitposting energy go to waste.

Go vote!

You get to bring friends.

Don't fail us now, America.
Western civilisation is counting on you.

prais e

No matter what happens next we were part of something great. Burger bro we're gonna be OK.

Shitskin detected

Don't let us down m8, I don't want to live in Hellarys nuclear winter.

eat shit amerifat. Trump is a fucking idiot, so is Hillary. You are fucked in any ways.

smartphone still works to guide your muddy family to Germany and post bullshit, Ahmad?
>Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
It's been a great ride, lads.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

The Ottomans should have finished the job t b h

Shadilay, KEK wills it.

your meme didn't get through, Trump is finished.

Trump will win burger. We have worked hard for this.

You are always welcome, burgerbroz. Make America Mate Again.

Just wanted to come in and say I love you guys.

Gonna have just the best time watching you all squirm the next 4 years with HIllary in office.

What a poof

shadilay. godspeed ameribros

May God save your Republic user.

Thank you.

Soros is the Hillary of Europe. Many elections in Europe in 2017, including Norway.

Please help us.

will pepe go the same way as shiggy diggy and trollface?

or has the sustained push into mainstream media made Pepe a next-dimension God meme?

Shadilay to you as well, and thanks. It's been one hell of a ride, and once the Don takes office we're taking our country back.

America is always good entertainment

Godspeed, brother.

This.

I think we tend to take this place for granted. That's why I made this thread.

Shitposting aside, the camaraderie that most of us have is something that we ourselves probably don't appreciate as much as we should. It's a phenomenon that is almost hard to believe.

And I think I can speak for most of my fellow burgers when I say that as you have been with us throughout our election, we too will be here to support yours whether it's AfD, UKIP, FPÖ, Dansk Folkeparti, Partij voor de Vrijheid, Sverigedemokraterna, or even Front national.

Make the world great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Trump made me a better, more confident person that made me think the western world has a chance of survival. I owe you one America

No worries mate

trump will win faggot

Thanks, we will MAGA in our countries. This is just the beginning

Keep dreaming. that absolute bitch shillary is winning because Americans are dumb.

It's been a hell of a journey. I heve never been so invested in a political campaign before. This campaign, together with the failing politics in Europe and the tolerated invasion, has been my final red pill. It has been entertaining, it has been thrilling. Let's take this thing home today! Do it, Ameribros! Elect Trump!

Good luck, guys. Russkies for Trump.

Bless you user.

Argentina is white.

>Dropkick Murphy's
my nigga.

Please don't fuck up.

It's all part of saving the white race
now buy our vana-tallinn goyim

Shadilay my friend.
No matter how this all ends, this was one hell of a ride.

Godspeed! Praise Kek!

If I can find it, I will buy a bottle my nordic friend.

We may not be the greatest fighters, but should you ever be in need of anything brothers just say the word

You just showed me that the west CAN be saved

Kek be with you Amerifags.

From your brothers who brought the Great Kek of Brexit, we wish for the same L O Ls for you.

Has been a long fight
Don't forget to give your daily praises to KEK

Shadilay

I supported this movement not because i think Trump should ne President, but because i think wr helped the Burgers realise that if they vote HRC they are supporting the Status Quo, allowing the Establishment to do what ever the fuck it wants.

I hope this election will Change the US, and i hope for a repositioning of the dems aftet this fucking shitload of nonsense

I feel kek in this Chili's tonight.

My pleasure.

BREXIT PLUS BABY

thanks burg

SAVE THE WEST TO SAVE THE EAST

UNKEK AMERICA ONCE AND FOR ALL

When's the Hofer run-off?

No prob burger friend, seen alot of you shilling for brexit.

Hillary Clinton ill with schizophrenia. I'm sure she will be a worthy President of America!
youtube.com/watch?v=5DZbc8nwmwg

On the voting day of Brexit I was sure we would remain, and as I sat there post-voting at dinner I thought 'even if we win, they're gonna say we lost'

but I woke up to the most glorious news, as I wish to wake up to tomorrow morning. MAGA

Godspeed to you german user and godspeed to the burgers today.