twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8

bump for wild kike sighting.

Underrated

hands so cold, low blood circulation, desert climate genetics

>literal REEEEEEEEEE

women were a mistake.

Less than 10 seconds in and i'm already done.

Fuck you op, for reminding me that people have the capacity to shitpost in real life.

Why am I not surprised one bit that these 2 raging cunts are Clinton supporters...

You have to keep watching until she literally rees

kill women

it's triggering how oikophobic they are.

these two are a mistake certainly.

>how is trump racist
>"ArrragGHHarhg...... ARRRGHHEHEHGEGGGHHIUHGP){IIGENF

America is so fucked.

Never thought a first post could be so accurate.

No. This is the exact fucking reason I hate discussing politics with people. People like this cunt don't do any thinking on their own, they let their ideologies do it for them, they ignore facts they don't like, pretend they are experts on things that they aren't, and then pollute the air with their verbal diarrhea.

I can already tell where this is heading. This isn't a person interested in having a dialogue with someone. This is a sperglord without a shred of humility.

Kek agrees

praise kek

huueee hueheu fun watch

Ill Hail for once.

This is a gud git, we're all fucked

Who's bright idea was it to allow women to vote

I can imagine those girls wandering off to some corner and proceeding to pull out their iPhone 7s, tapping away at the screen while they've got their resting bitch faces on, tweeting about uneducated DURRUHMPFTH supporters.

JEWS!

Isn't there a scientific name for this behavior? It's a type of defense mechanism I believe

Fuckin kikes

Actually the guy on infowars said after they left they went into another corner of the bar and the bald guy you see in the video had overheard them and then asked them why they think trump is so bad. One of the girls responded "you're vote for trump?" The bald guy replied "yes" so the girl slapped him and both of the girls then stormed out the bar.

Fucking oven howlers

The day of the rape (and rope) can't come fast enough.

God I really hope Trump pulls this off so people like this can feel a slight bit of actual discomfort for the first time in their lives. Bit of genuine cognitive dissonance will only do them and the whole country good.

Also, gotta respect Owen for being able to so calmly undo women like that.
> to a billion??
Literally lol'd. Such a clear reflection of a woman's stupidity held right up to her face.

None of these people that splerg out like this will remember this election after this.

In about 1 years time most regular and uneducated people will forget this and move on to the next big drama(on tv or in real life.)

True.