MEME WARFARE: ELECTION DAY

We need this and we need it in SPANISH.
Spread it around social media. The morning news won't have time to react. No special hashtags for this. Insert into existing forced twitter election day trends along with a "thank you to law enforcement for keeping our election safe and fair."

El 8 de noviembre agentes de inmigración estarán trabajando de incógnito en los centros de votación con el objetivo de identificar, arrestar y deportar a cualquier no estadounidense que intente votar en las elecciones presidenciales

BUMP

can anyone verify this?

THANK YOU

MAGA

don't listen to this proxy

Dita Von Bump.

>El 8 de noviembre agentes de inmigración estarán trabajando de incógnito en los centros de votación con el objetivo de identificar, arrestar y deportar a cualquier no estadounidense que intente votar en las elecciones presidenciales

Google translate gives exact translation, and it is much better with Spanish than Japanese. But Sup Forums could help I'm sure.

Just got this from another thread. Insert into existing twitter election day hashtags and into some existing trends for Mexico.

kek

It's legit.

How can they vote when they aren't citizens? It's not like a random person from street can walk in and vote? Is it?

Of course they can, or it's racist.

What

you should also post memes about voting on twitter.

POLICE ICE

Want to drive? Need ID.
Want to see R rated movie? Need ID.
Want tobacco? Need ID.
Want alcohol? Need ID.
Want to cash check? Need ID.
Want to vote? ID IS RACIST!!!

standing by for black twitter
YASSS QUEEN SLAY!!!

ALL ABOARD
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Yep, perfect translation

"The 8th of November, agents of immigration will be working undercover in the centers of voting with the objective of to identify, to arrest and to deport anyone not American that intends to vote in the elections presidential."

Almost literal translation (I haven't studied nor spoken Spanish in 8 years, so it's rusty when it comes to verb tenses) that should make complete sense grammatically in Spanish.

My only concern is if there would be any regional differences in the language between Spain and Mexico in terms of words that would normally be used in this sentence (similar to US and British English).

this

>Sup Forums trying to commit reverse voter fraud
truly we have always been the merchant

this is fuckign awesome
bumps for (((you)))

From another thread
Directed at bernouts beyond converting to trump, to stop them from voting hillary

weeb fag, asian girls don't like you either fucking neckbeard

Bump

Leave it to a Spaniard to speak the language correctly

Why did your country have to create Mexicans?
They ruin everything, including your language.

>mfw this plot

BUMP

because they wanted to rape the natives and Aztecs

No difference since it's a very formal statement. It works perfectly.

I thought you need a social security number in order to vote.

Doin' the good work, right there.
Have a (you) and a bump.

Bumping

Bump
Is anyone on this?

We wuz on it. It's still on. Normies and neets are beginning to wake up here on the east coast. It's just a matter of time.

Have you already spammed the "vote by twitter" on social media?

Nobody big is up yet. If just a few of us run in and drop em, it won't spread. We have to have people that have thousands of followers to retweet us. So, kinda waiting right now.

bumpingggg

this good?

Good job. Also in spanish.
Text can be found here.

Does a gradient map work better?

My wording's different so I'll need a new translation
Also need pointed out which words are the equivalent of the highlighted ones

>who wish
I'd replace "wish" (a nice word) with "attempt" because it's tied to crimes. ie: attempted robbery, attempted murder, etc. Thanks, user.

Isn't it a little late for this?

My thought process was that "wish" makes them sound innocent (since this is directed at them), which makes the arrests sound more unjust and therefore strengthens the scariness

I can still do 'attempt' if you think it's better

No. Not at all. This is election day. Today is the big day. These txt to vote and immigration ops had to wait till today because the media would have reported on it and debunked it. When this launches this morning, mainstream media won't have time to respond and the damage will be done.

I see your reasoning. We can go with both versions if it's not too hard for you to edit.