Well, Americlaps, this is it

Well, Americlaps, this is it.

This is the day you either relocate your balls and become uncucked, or you hand the left the keys to your chastity device for another 4-8, and let's face it, most likely 8 years.

After another 8 years of dems, you won't even recognise your country. The immigrant population will have risen by millions, and right wing victory will inching ever closer to a demographic impossibility.

This is the biggest election since FDR.

If you cunts don't vote trump, I'm going to fucking laugh at you.

And then, my god, I'm going to cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if they lose, the conservative white americans are welcome to come back home.
the traitor lefties can stay where they are though

If the right doesn't win today it won't win ever again until shit has hit the fan so hard the house is recovered by force.

>Listening to someone for a country that fucked itself and hasn't grown the balls to actually do what they voted on

Thanks Percy, I hope we make the right decision over here. I hope that this time tomorrow we'll be spamming "funny, isn't it?" memes together.

I'm terrified that trump will lose. I'll have nowhere to move to. They've legislated away free speech here. You can't have right wing opinions in Canada any more, it's illegal. I have to get the fuck out of here

This. Even if you are not excited about Trump, an Hillary win means that media, celebrities and corporations control the elections with 100% success, and we will never see a republican, a nationalist or a conservative as as POTUS ever again.

>tfw article 50 will NEVER be triggered
>tfw Trump will win the election but be assassinated long before he would step into office
you really think the globalists are gonna let the right prosper?

I don't even care if WW3 actually starts because of Hillary as long as I get to experience the biggest collective butthurt ever by Sup Forumscucks.

Trump will not lose. Have faith in Kek. Praise Kek

im moving to bongland if america doesn't get trump

americans can fit in there nice right?

its technically still not "today" for most americans, so calm down

>clocks are hard

HOLY FUCK CHECKED

The burgers may borrow Are Nige's strength for one day

Even if Hillary gets indicted she will pass amnesty to all illegals, securing hispanics as a dem loyalty bloc for years and years, making dems a shoo-in until the end of time.
I'm scared ;~;

>Moving to an Islamic country because of the possible Islamification of your own country

?

No, you're internationally laughed at, especially if Trump loses.

you mean bombs?

You can't just move to bongland.

Praise KEK!

Take back the Prussian lands in Russian hands, and then we will talk.
Have all the rightwing Americans move there.
We will make Germany Greater Again.

You're just afraid we'll cuck the lot of you again like we did back in WWII

checked and comforted, thanks senpai

yes i can i am american

I think I might try Argentina. It might be the whitest country left on Earth after tomorrow.

Thanks for the support dad. You always did have a way with words.

Depends where you go. Many Brits take the piss out of yanks to being stupid. You might fit in in the south west

It's an absolute travesty that the fate of our great nation rests on ONE ELECTION.

If we win, history cannot repeat itself. Never again.

Checked. Shadilay!

Even if the right wins, Trump will have to remodel the whole GOP or change something about the election system to ensure that the actual political right (not the cuckservatives) can keep winning.

The only reason he got this far in this election is because he managed to hijack one of the two big parties. Once this election is over, both parties will try to fix every loophole that allows outsiders to beat them at their own game.

>60%

70%

I think you are heavily underestimating how hard it is to migrate to another Western country if you are not a useless shit.

The only reason it's so easy for the hordes of illiterates is because they have no intention to ever make something out of their life, so their complete disregards for laws or any authority doesn't have any consequences for them.

If you try to move here to work, found a family and lead a decent life it is pretty fucking hard to get in.

PRAISE

I doubt she'd do that. She will make some half assed attempt at that and then pretend that it was the Republicans stopping her from going through with it.

If you secure some demographic through a carrot-on-a-stick strategy you have to ensure that they never actually get the carrot. Otherwise their reason to keep voting for you (in this case not just the illegals who keep illegally voting but also large parts of the Hispanic demography) just vanishes and they might look for a new carrot.

its fucking happening again

You have one chance to stay relevant again Americlaps, one chance.

You had best make America great again.

:^)

When America falls, the rest of the West will not be far behind.

Plz, Ameribros - give us TRUMP!

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

praise kek?

Nah. Eventually the immigrants who are given amnesty will eventually get sick and tired of more immigrants copying them. It'll be a slow and agonizing process to turn it around should Trump fail.

I voted early. Today I'm drinking, grilling, and napping. Rural southerner here so I will probably blow some shit up with with the friends and neighbors if Trump wins. We love our tannerite in redneck country. Maybe set up some lights and do some shooting?

If Shilldawg wins I plan on buying ammo Wednesday after my hangover eases off enough to drive.

Big day, get out and vote lads, just do it.

your vote was thrown away

GOTT MIT UNS