Watching Alex Jones 52 hour election coverage

>watching Alex Jones 52 hour election coverage
>chem trails
>vaccines cause autism and paralysis
>weather modification

Why does ANYONE give this garbage an ounce of credibility.

I have literally been listening for three minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRPq61oTYOs
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because they listened to him in context and you are cherry picking his statements to make him sound like he cant back his claim with documents.

Fucking grow an attention span or kys

Question everything

Not everything as either right or wrong but every statement made, every claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRPq61oTYOs

When you turn on the chemtrails too early.

>global warming blah blah
>THEY ARE LITERALLY SPRAYING CHEMICALS IN THE SKY (in reference to chemtrails)
>that's the main point of global warming with greenhouse gasses and massive amounts of CO2 being pumped in the atmosphere

these people are disconnected from reality and rationality

Not an argument.

>what is temperate, pressure and humidity

IT'S FUCKING JET ENGINES THAT ARE DESIGNED TO PROPEL TONS UPON TONS OF METAL THROUGH THE AIR THOUSANDS OF MILES

> IF THOSE TRAILS ARE CONDENSATION, WHY DO THEY STAY IN THE SKY???? CHECKMATE!!

Someone needs to give chemtards the memo that clouds are condensation.

I was joking. Chemtrails are bullshit, so no need to sperg out.

See the snow? That tells us it's cold. Do you breath out chemtrails on a cold day?

Same fagging hard. Wow so desperate ahahahahahhaa

I'm literally sitting here listening to them in context.
>(((libs))) go on and on about global warming
>WHILE WE ARE PUTTING CHEMICALS INTO THE AIR (in clear reference to chemtrails)
>chemicals in the air is literally the basis of anthropogenic climate change

I think I am being fair.

Are you literally retarded? Do you not see the IDs?

Chemtrails and weather modification are part of the same thing. Also, vaccines do cause autism and paralysis. As usual, Jones was proven right about things.

The problem with Alex Jones is the fact he is 'the boy who cried wolf'.
He might be right on a few points, but the true issues are covered in a shitload of rubbish created by the fact he needs to fill hours and hours each day to keep his viewer and bankaccount rising.
>more viewers equals more sold waterfilters.

Well, technically, you breathe out a mix of gases containing a variety of chemicals, so yes.

There has been zero proof that the trails in the sky are anything but condensation. Do you have any idea how hard and expensive it would be to continuously spray most of the world, all day every day and never run out? Contrails are seen everywhere planes fly.

is that Gimly?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

You breathe out hot air when condenses when in contact with freezing air.

Perhaps, maybe, just possibly, jet engines emit air hotter than what comes out of your lungs.

>format
>content
>time of post

This isnt r3ddit kid youre a 0/10 troll

>vaccines do cause autism
Absolutely and categorically false. Literally the only study to suggest the contrary was established to be full of fucking shit.

Fuck Andrew Wakefield and taking back science and the health industry 60 years. The fucking useless cunt.

Contrails look different. Further, it is not expensive if you have unlimited money.

The evidence is being suppressed. You have to look at the correlations. Go do that.

He's an idiot.

But he's pro Trump, and his irrationally warranted support resonates with Sup Forums.

Trump will lose, Alex Jones is an idiot.

That is the great John Rhys-Davies.

>I have literally been listening for three minutes.
>My first impression is my belief
>It's too against what I already believe, therefore it's nonsense
You're an idiot.

>/x/tards

this
The 'vaccines cause autism' meme has been debunked so hard the debunking alone could cause autism.

someone post pepe dragon to this men

>2016
>complaining about how crazy alex jones sounds
>not reading the white papers
>not taking super male vitality

Opee you will slice open your belly with hand forges genki steel if you have any shame left.

>correlations
:^)

here, have a .gif for future use user.

the autism vaccines myth come from one scientist who had his paper recalled and all his funding cut in the UK for faking the evidence in his trials, so of course what he did was go to the US and try the exact same scam and this time it worked lmao

I stopped taking him seriously when he tried to sell me supplements. That was about ten minutes into the first video I watched. He is actually in a movie called Waking Life, he does a classic angry rant with a megaphone.

why would they spray the very air they breathe?

>b.but you need ultra super turbo male vitality because your balls are chopped of by muh ebil guberment. Eat my pills and feel manly man again user.

I have seen that picture for years and never knew it was from one of my favorite childhood shows, Sliders, until I started watching it on Hulu again. It's a fun show.

>2018
>he still follows MSM

I bet you drink unfiltered water as well?

>t.they know and take secret medicine everyday to counter muh chemtrails user.

just like he was stupid for saying that they were satanists

Wew boy didnt that turn out to be true

I agree with him on Trump that's LITERALLY it, the rest of his show gave me autism.

what do they even put in your supposed chemtrails
why don't you go around wearing a mask constantly if you believe in them

>agree

I believe it is very important to agree with your news source.

>what's in chemtrail
well duh, chemicals ofcourse.
>that make you sterile

I watched it on Netflix! Until about six episodes after they killed Professor Maximillion Arturo (because the new head of the division in control of Sliders decided to remove him from the show because John Rhys-Davies insulted him at a Christmas party years ago). It was fun before they decided to dropping cast members.

what specific kinds
do you have any proof
why don't you wear a mask?

alex jones saying real stuff. but hes payed by the people who want you to know the real stuff. it is psychological trick they do. they present reality in a crazy way so that people might not want to do anything against it to scare of curious citizen.

I don't like Molyneux associating with people like Alex. He's better than that

You are mistaken I think.
I do NOT believe those tinfoilhat stories.
>Why don't you wear a mask?
It would be extremely painful

No it's all about getting that conspiracy demograpic who play into the same victimization bullshit that SJW do. But there is more evidence of the SJW victimization (racism, prehudice) than there is of conspiritard victimization (chemtrails, vaccines, (((jews)))

I've never seen a chemtrail believer wear a mask
it's almost like they don't even belive their own madness

But people would care who you are

Wait, you ever found one in real life?
I thought those creatures only lived on the internets...

No he isn't

I assume they're going to drop most of the advertising once the results start to come in.

weather modification is legit
everything else listed is bullshit

meh, why should I worry about what people think about me?

> Tune into Alex Jones' livestream
> Alex Jones isn't even on the air

Someone wake up that crazy, fat man already!

yes
>working at public beach/fishing dock
>overhear some people talking
>black guy is talking about standard conspiracy stuff
>"y'all need to get WOKE"

>y'all need to get WOKE
I cringed
did he have a water filter ?

I have seen two similar planes in the sky at the same time around the same altitude with one having ~30 sek condensation trails and the other plane left a streak all across the sky for more then 15 minutes (i coud not wait so long to see exactly how long it would stay visible).
Im no scientist and try hard to be objective but how do you explain that?

>tfw you're so woke people stare at you for buying out all the canned food in the supermarket
Jokes on them when they starve