What would a Latino win by voting for Trump?

What would a Latino win by voting for Trump?

ps: latino from Switzerland

A functional country

But Swizz aren't Latinos???

A future for his country.

Unless you're talking about illegals, but those can't (or shouldn't be able to) vote.

Latinos have a bad name for not speaking English, committing crime, being overly superstitious, forming gangs, dealing drugs, the whole shebang.

But that's mostly illegals. It will drastically improve their image if the illegals are removed from the equation.

FPBP

Less of the horrible people and policies that made you abandon your country in the first place.

Other latinos also have to come to the US legally instead of just running across the border and ruining the image of latinos

Is not against latinos that r legals and live there is against ilegal inmigraciĆ³n u retarded fuck u can't go there that way

Because illegals are cancer

And the ones that come here legally don't like illegals(for the most part)

nothing because trump voters are to stupid to differentiate. So they'll all be seen as illegals

you have to go back

Many latino legals are just discendents of illegals tho'.

And being hard leftist without giving something for change.
Left latino:
>Give me give me
>I don't work
>I think I'm smart but I'm currently at the 13th year of university

Seriously in my country people elect someone who spend 13 years to end an university career.

And they should be deported

My family has lived in Texas before it was even part of us

>''''Latino''''
>Spaniard

Wrong '''latino''', ya fucktard. Unless you're mestizo, then you're still a fucktard by birth

It's like someone calling you a worthless piece of shit and then asking to borrow some money. You'd be more inclined to tell that person to eat a dick.

To get rid of the fucking degenerate gang members.

I live in Baltimore City, and I seen a beautiful Latino family the other day... they looked like they just got back from church.. father, mother, 3 daughters... and do you think that family wants the gang warfare to continue on their doorstep from all the illegals?

And whose fault is that?

If millions of latinos weren't allowed to illegally flood into the country your legality would not be subject to suspicion.

Who told you that? Fat Tony's uncle or papa Vinny at the Frankie's shitty pizza? How about you European fucks mind your own fucking business and stop worrying what's going on over here ok?

People from South America go to the United States only with a visa (airplane). And even then we pay 200 dollars to take the visa and usually they deny it.

Better US-Mexico relations built on mutual respect instead of a shaky relationship built on mere tolerance.

Establishing boundaries is essential to any functioning relationship. Countries are no different.

As an American my legality should never be subject to suspicion. That train of thought is why I voted against Trump

pls kys

kek you really got triggered this time.

>What would a Latino win by voting for Trump?

A bright future for his people and a brighter future for his children and country.

Yeah, it's not like Hillary backed her husband when he deported 12.5 million illegals in the 1990s... oh wait, yes she did.

The suspicion of your legality has nothing to do with Trump, it's been goin on long before Trump, and long after.

That's now how it works.

Group X disproportionately steals candy. Being a member of Group X, others begin to suspect you of stealing candy.

For something reason you feel the need to defend Group X and blame others for making assumptions about you.

Don't blame Trump for the negative views of latinos. Blame the millions if latinos who made them a reality in the first place.