Dear Sweden

thelocal.se/20161105/malm-police-for-unit-to-investigate-string-of-child-rapes

>Police in the Swedish city of Malmö have launched a special investigations group after at least two child rapes, one involving a 12-year-old girl, were carried out in broad daylight.

>“We are taking this extremely seriously,”

Yes yes, of course you are. That is why you don't even bother to give a description or an E-Fit/Identikit picture of the rapist/s.

Christ Sweden, you can't go on with idiocy like this. Defend yourselves. It starts with telling your politicians to stop this "We can't let the papers mention the ethnic background of criminals" bullshit.

Wake the fuck up and start looking out for your own interests instead of the interests of shitbags that mean you harm.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20151215/who-attacked-swedens-little-white-goat
thelocal.se/20160810/southern-sweden-burned-by-car-fire-trend
thelocal.se/20150622/police-concerned-over-malm-wave-of-violence
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/sweden-asylum-seekers-refugees-policy-reversal
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
thesun.co.uk/news/2018976/leftie-luvvie-gary-lineker-should-be-sacked-for-peddling-charity-lie-about-child-migrant-38/
youtube.com/watch?v=i5PeJwqi-n0
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
mostwanted.federalpolice.be/index-nl/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/06/send-new-migrants-back-africa-says-german-interior-minister/
youtube.com/watch?v=aBN6YbokdLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't even bother to give a description
do they have a description of the perps? I would assume they havent if they havent given out one

The same goes for you Germans. You must know by now that Merkel invited the vampires in to suck your blood. You don't have to put up with that kind of shit.

Migrants that claim to be children when they are clearly about 35??? Come on now. At least some of us British people know that kind of shit ain't on and that we have to do something about it.

Oh the Swedish police have a description alright. It is some stupid Swedish poltiical correctness shit that makes their media refuse to mention the ethnicity or race of criminals because it might hurt the feelings of migrants or some such horse shit.

Raping defenseless children, who could do such a thing ? Those fucking Swedes are getting out of control.

thelocal.se/20151215/who-attacked-swedens-little-white-goat

> A baby goat missing from an animal park in west Sweden has been found. But zoo keepers say the kid was so badly injured in a violent sex attack that they had to ask vets to put it down.

> ... a visitor ended up discovering the injured goat in a remote area of the park. The animal had been burned and had sustained severe wounds that indicated it had been raped. Staff at the park called in vets who put the goat to sleep.

> "It's awful, it hurts your whole body, when you hear about people doing these kind of things. We have contacted police but they have got a hard job to find the kind of person who does things like this." Per Åberg, a spokesperson for Slottskogen, told The Local.

Here are a couple of blatant examples of the problem the Swedes have with saying the obvious:

thelocal.se/20160810/southern-sweden-burned-by-car-fire-trend

thelocal.se/20150622/police-concerned-over-malm-wave-of-violence

Notice how they don't make any mention of the ethnic background of the people setting fire to cars or being violent? But everyone in Sweden knows they are talking about migrants.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't make the problem go away.

THE WHEELS OF KARMA CANNOT BE STOPPED

god damn bronies!

Maybe its time not to ask Sven to do anything.

Maybe its time we ask our governments to ban anyone hailing from Sweden.

>one involving a 12-year-old girl, were carried out in broad daylight.

what the fuck my reconquista genes are filled of rage now.

The fuck you do sweden defend yourself !

They'll unironically end up blaming straight white males. #inteerkvinna

The media does it here too. I live in Melbourne (kill me) and they NEVER release the identity of an offender unless it's Caucasian.

Every time you hear "gang of youths" or "carjacking" you know it's the fucking Apex gang, bunch of fucking niggers they let loose in our communities.

>#inteerkvinna
Haha yeah because they are Arabs' and blacks' women now.

You don't have any reason to be laughing Finnbro. You know you are getting migrant bullshit in Finland too.

Stop making threads about my country.

Why aren't you criticizing Nigeria or Saudi Arabia or something instead.

They even blured faces in "Do you recognize this man?" type of pictures

Giving women rights was a huge mistake.

>my country
If your women aren't yours anymore and your country isn't yours anymore, what do you have left?

Like Malmo ain't Arabia now...

Why do you put up with your politicians and media lying to you like this?

So did Sweden actually stop refugees coming in?
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/sweden-asylum-seekers-refugees-policy-reversal

THEY WILL JOIN NATO OR THEY WILL PERISH FROM THE EARTH

HEIL USSA

Sweden is destroying itself with a smile on their faces

>21
>that slumpy face
Nice try, wench.

Very smug for a suicide

>>“We are taking this extremely seriously,”

:^)

It's even worse in Swedish. It's more like "we consider this very serious". There's an apathy and sense of do-nothing in the official statement in Swedish that just isn't done justice in english.

You just get the outmost sense that they could be talking about bicycle thefts or a cow on the loose. Don't worry citizen. We'll get right on that. We're taking it under advisement.

We all know they're not looking very hard. They won't even put out a description of the perps because that description isn't "blonde blue eyed white male". Everyone knows it, it's just unspeakable in public. Everyone also realizes their chances of finding anyone is low and the chances of justice even lower.

Just recently they freed a gang of "new swedes" from a group rape because they couldn't prove who did raping and who "just watched". All free to go. They even got a compensation of 100 000 SEK for the inconvenience. The victim of the rape? She got no money at all, because you see - nobody was convicted, so there could have been no crime.

Ah yes, the famous feminist Sweden.

It's all just a comedy routine now.

> My land is yours ! My land is yours ! My land is yours !

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

Are you the guy in the purple shirt at 2:20 ?

Swedes and Germans, you CAN stand up for yourselves. We are doing it here in England now:

thesun.co.uk/news/2018976/leftie-luvvie-gary-lineker-should-be-sacked-for-peddling-charity-lie-about-child-migrant-38/

Our government took in some shitbags that had been squatting in that 'Jungle' camp in Calais. The 'do-gooders' said we had to be kind to those 'children' that were coming over. But we could all see they weren't children at all. So we kicked off about it. We fought back. We gave the Gary Lineker types some stick about it.

The British government ain't so keen to take in migrant shitbags that pretend to be children any more.

We can do it. So can you Swedes and Germans. Stand up for yourselves. Defend yourselves.

>Stop making threads about my country

No.

>They even blured faces in "Do you recognize this man?" type of pictures
>that pic

what the fuck Sweden?

Sweden, if it weren't for India and it's poo in loo antics you would officially be the worst country in the world. Pathetic.

>Nigeria or Saudi Arabia
Because those countries were always shit and filled with (sand)niggers.yours just recently became that way,as is mine. What a waste..

The current government is a joke. Swedes avoid conflict at almost any cost. I want them to take the next step of stupidity and cause their party and their alliance to never be elected again. They are not a long way off since most of Sweden hates them.

Aren't you overwhelmed with Arabs now btw?

Not that Seeden is normal

>It's all just a comedy routine now.

Yeah, but you don't have to take this shit. Kick off about it. Get on Twitter and Facebook and make a fuss. Get the word out. Start looking out for yourselves and speaking up about yuor own interests instead of letting fuckwits put the interests of shitbag criminals ahead of your own.

This shit isn't even funny anymore, it's just sad

Believe me, we know. Even the normies, or at least most of them. We've been doing everything by now; setting fire to shelters; walling the rape apes in; every other day there's new talk of "neonazi gangs" getting into fights with migrants/police. But the shitskins don't stop coming in. They are everywhere. And they get weapons. We barely have numbers. If Trump doesn't make it, just drop the nuke. We have most of your kikes over here by now, maybe in death we'll find victory.

>they don't stop coming in

Because they have an incentive to come in. Remove the incentive, remove the problem. coughwelfareofficescough

>We have most of your kikes over here by now, maybe in death we'll find victory.

How so?

We exported a ton of our communist jews to Sweden in the 1960s after they lost a power struggle with sa party faction made of goys. They went north as " refugees form antisemitism"
Sorry Sven

Thanks to the open borders policy Sweden is now a huge sausage fest. Normally surplus men would get blue-balled but since Sweden also has the open legs policy it's taken care of.

>“It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,” says Hamid, in an interview about a gang rape involving immigrant perps. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably f***ed before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame.”

>He claims that it is “far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean.” Hamid laughed over his own choice of words. “I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get f***ed to pieces.”

It needs to get worse before it can get better. A Trump victory might open the door for right wing politics in Europe, if he loses it will be business as usual until we're broke and can't afford the gibs anymore, then civil war with the shitskins.

More normies are getting redpilled but not enough, most still want to save the current system with slightly tougher asylum laws. it's like trying to treat cancer with aspirin.

I pray that trump wins

Malmö is basically not a Swedish city anymore.

They will never give out ethnicity.

Yes they fucking will if you humiliate them into doing it. You don't have to put up with their bullshit.

Don't believe the governments lies

The only ones that cares are SD. The rest are either actually retarded or very sinister.

to be fair, if you're white and still live in Malmö you brought this up on yourself. That's like being white and live in the ghettos of Detroit or Chicago at this point

>We can't let the papers mention the ethnic background of criminals
No, you guys got it the wrong way around, something like 44% of all the "unaccompanied minors from syria" have been sexually assaulted by their foster families.

Don't you see, we swedes import rapefugees to relive our sexual emergencies.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5PeJwqi-n0

What are you suggesting? That I call up my local paper and say "shame on you"?

Good plan, actually. So far I've held out for Trump cutting NATO funding so as to bleed the system dry at the root, but should he fail this will be the way.

Brexit has driven the British Jews into Germany for some weird reason. Tons of citizenship applications, at any rate. Probably in order to vote Schulz next year.

Maybe it needs to just crash. When everyone has spent all their power to maintain it and it still fails at least we'll be rid of the lefty saboteurs.

Let's hope for Trump.

>21
>gymnasiet
Women, when will they ever learn?

That wouldn't surprise me if that was true, actually. I'd guess the split of foster family would be 50/50 between die-hard leftist idiots and actual pedophiles. Who else would take in a Syrian?

Hey, Swedebros. Your politicians are all on Twitter and Facebook and all that shit aren't they?

Get on there and give then some stick about not being able to catch criminals because the media won't give a description or an E-Fit. If we can give descriptions and E-Fits in Britain, you can in Sweden. Keep at it until it gets traction. You will do your country a huge favour.

I have my house. I live in the woods and I don't give a fuck what the rest do. Best way to stay sane.

>The only ones that cares are SD. The rest are either actually retarded or very sinister.
Don't kid yourself, SD are retarded too.

No, show your politicians up as mugs in public. Do it on Twitter and Facebook and all that shit. All it needs is one person to start the ball rolling and before you know it you will get a lot of Swedes behind you.

kek

>white boys
Oh that unsubtle demeaning term, and they amways act oblivious when someone mentions it and pretend its just insecurity projection of men who dislike it

She is fucking 21 and still in gymnasiet? You usually graduate from that place when you're like 18. Literal single digit IQ waste of neurons.

There's a lot of facebook groups like that already. Our politicians are just an endless row of dumbfucks who say idiotic things, nothing is surprising anymore.

Source PLEASE

No no, they can ignore facebook groups. Say it directly to them. Get on their Twitter timeline with it. Get on their own facebook pages with it. Show them up where they can't pretend they can't see it.

>daddy issues.
>still in gymnasium at 21
Is she literally retarded?

And what are you doing about Britain's situation you goddamn hypocrite? Rotherham is still going on. A muslim is mayor of London. Young immigrants are groomed to be terrorists (see video below.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

The same goes for the rest of you ITT. This shit is prevalent in your countries as well. Why do you bash Sweden as if it's only happening here? And do you blame Swedes when it was the allies who liberated the jews during WW2, who are responsible for all this mess in Europe?

>daddy issues
Literally every woman in Sweden.
I've never met one that didn't have daddy issues.

>I live in the woods and I don't give a fuck what the rest do.
You are able to do that, you fucking Hobbit, because you still live in a society that produces modern tools and comfort. Do you clothe yourself with animal skin and hunt with a spear? Or do you have insulated boots and a hunting rifle?

What are you going to do when Western civilization has collapsed and there's a Caliphate in Sweden?

Fucking coward defeatist.

Evidence is racist

Yes and?
Only cucks still like swedish women, they're destroyed by feminism.

not really a waste, a few nerones are needed to suck dick

Muslims aren't raping at will as many women and girls possible in my country cuckold. I get your anger and where you are coming from, but you pointing fingers at others does not help you. Take a stand in your own country, regardless if it happens elsewhere or not, punish those animals and then who knows, others might follow seeing justice done a couple of borders away. In the worst case scenario you only saved your home, in the best, you triggered a justice chain link.

Hey! We are starting to stand up for ourselves in Britain. We voted to leave the EU. We are gaining our sense of national identity and self respect back. We are finding our voice again.

I ain't slagging you Swedebros off. I am telling you that you can stand up for yourselves as well. You can make a difference. You can put your own interests first and not be ashamed of doing so or saying so.

>Evidence is racist

there was a debate to have a most wanted page overhere, like Belgium has, it was decided not no because its "racist"

mostwanted.federalpolice.be/index-nl/

I can't dedicate my life to fighting this system, man.

>mum taught me that
what

You don't have to dedicate your life. You can just troll the hell out of the stupid politicians to show them up and make them straighten their heads out when you have a few minutes to spare now and again.

Millions of mens died, but you can't, maybe you deserve to die in the humiliation and submission

>Muslims aren't raping at will as many women and girls possible in my country cuckold.
I am talking about western countries, not third-world shitholes. You don't get any muslims because you can't afford to take them in. You can barely feed your own population, hence why so many of them live in the shitter.
>I get your anger and where you are coming from, but you pointing fingers at others does not help you.
Exactly, so why the fuck are you doing it? Why did OP? This is my entire point. Fix your own shit before you start flinging it.
>Hey! We are starting to stand up for ourselves in Britain. We voted to leave the EU. We are gaining our sense of national identity and self respect back. We are finding our voice again.
You're an idiot. I knew Brexit was going to be damaging for the British right from the get-go and this just proves it. You think Brexit solved your issues. You've become placent. You think Brexit was all you needed, as if there's still not any muslims, niggers or kikes in your nation, as if they aren't corrupting, destroying and breeding like rabbits. It will take even longer for a British revolution thanks to (((Brexit))). All these pseudo-solutions originate from the kikes for that exact purpose. To delay the revolution so they can corrupt and destroy even more.
>I ain't slagging you Swedebros off. I am telling you that you can stand up for yourselves as well. You can make a difference. You can put your own interests first and not be ashamed of doing so or saying so.
Many of us are. You don't get to see that in your (((media))) however. Don't assume everyone is taking this shit without any sort of retaliation.

Christ. Germans are supposed to be sensible people.

At least some of your politicians seem to be slowly catching some common sense:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/06/send-new-migrants-back-africa-says-german-interior-minister/

>caring about women who voted and supported immigration getting raped or worse
You are a fucking cuck.
They are the only reason this stuff is happening and i'm glad they are the biggest victims.

>You can just troll the hell out of the stupid politicians to show them up and make them straighten their heads out when you have a few minutes to spare now and again.
This is your problem. You think democracy can be restored. It's completely broken. It's rotten to the core. It's infested with jewish influence. Even if you get rid of (((them))), democracy can never be allowed to gain a foothold in western civilization again. There has to be a return of absolute monarchy. It was under these times that Europe flourished.

Can you provide any evidence that normal swedes are actually retaliating against anybody for what's going on there?

>You think Brexit solved your issues.

No Swedebro, Brexit is a step in the right direction. A step away from vanishing into the EU mutlicultural melting pot. It ain't the end destination, it is a step on the road.

Swedes will never do shit, avoiding conflict and keeping to ourselves is in our nature.

Most swedes wouldnt do shit even if their families were killed in front of them.

Most of it is not reported in the media. I mean, I think you can figure that one out for yourself. All you people say it's all about "taking the first step and more will follow". Do you not think the kikes know this as well? Do you think they would make it easier for us by having articles like "Hey look! Look at all these Swedes standing up for their nation and people!"

Here's a video of Nordfront shouting "ut med packet" which roughly translates to "deport the scum".

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN6YbokdLQ

Is this the kind of shit you are looking for?

It's actually kinda funny to me. Out of all the insults made up for whites,such as cumskin, pigskin, honkey, cracker, etc...

It's something so simple such as "white boy", which is the white equivalent to nigger for when white men are called this.

I guess it's because whenever they're called this, it ticks them off instantly since it's been constantly used as an emasculating term for white guys.

>I am talking about western countries, not third-world shitholes. You don't get any muslims because you can't afford to take them in. You can barely feed your own population, hence why so many of them live in the shitter.

This is why you're going extinct cunt. Because of this shit right here. You still divide Europe based on some exaggerated piece of shit, get over defensive but most importantly, you hate the fact that others try to help you. Being it by pointing out situations like OP or trying to spark a conversation like myself, you are going ape shit, insult with no basis (can't feed the population, GTFO with this BS exaggerations) and still, in the 12th hour cannot get off your high horse. You are not better Sven, but I can see that you prefer to die lying to yourself that you are some great Godly nation that does not need the opinion of a shithole like Romania, denying reality, while the so called shitholes are doing better by the day.

Your call faggot, I only want the best for you guys but me being from a "third world shithole" must be humiliating for you. After all, a God does not need a mere peasant.

Sad reality Sven, sad reality.

>Christ. Germans are supposed to be sensible people.

not really.

>At least some of your politicians seem to be slowly catching some common sense:
>breitbart.com/london/2016/11/06/send-new-migrants-back-africa-says-german-interior-minister/

populism because he fears AfD, all talk no action, like usually.

Uh, okay. And how is that going to happen while you have your media fuzzing out the faces of migrant criminals and not giving any description of them in case they might be a bit foreign?

Is your King doing anything about that?

Probably broke up with her white father then started burning coal hardcore. It happens a lot.

>can't dedicate life to fighting the system
>dedicates life to servicing Arab dick instead
#justSwedishthings

>a few men walking around shouting is going to change anything
Meanwhile all swedes look at them in disgust for being such nazis.
>lose white boyfriend
>cant find a new one
>start dating immigrants because they have no standards
>fake confidence
f-fuck white boys
n-not like I wanted them anyway

>No Swedebro, Brexit is a step in the right direction.
No, actually it took you a step in the wrong direction as I clearly explained in All these pseudo-solutions are hurtful for the nation becuase it makes the people and the right-wing placent. You got your Brexit so now you can calm down, right? Don't have to fight the fight so rigorously anymore? Just look at your own posts. You're a perfect example of this.

More and more people need to awaken before a revolution can take place, and the only way they seem to awaken is through experience, so it has to get worse before it gets better, and any step in the wrong direction will just delay this process.

>Meanwhile all swedes look at them in disgust for being such nazis.
No they don't. Your family and friends don't make up the entirety of the Swedish populous. These are ordinary citizens as well, who put on a uniform and stand up for what they believe in. The American asked for any evidence, and I gave it to him. Simple as that. We're not discussing Nordfront, we're discussing people standing up for themselves and their nation.

True, met a fellow Swede online the other day, she was at my age and was generally funny and nice to talk to. Turns out she's genderfluid, fuck that.

Ahh, our national stereotype for Germans is wrong. No real surprise.

Hmm, yeah that is sucky that he is just giving it a load of mouth without meaning it.

At least you have the AfD!

And you have people like that guy who was shouting abuse at that cunt who was on the car park roof shooting people a while back. Germans and Brits might not be so different after all.

>This is why you're going extinct cunt. Because of this shit right here. You still divide Europe based on some exaggerated piece of shit, get over defensive but most importantly, you hate the fact that others try to help you
What are you saying, exactly? That we should all live happily together? Sorry but that doesn't work for me. You slavs, gypsies and meds are not the same people as us Germanics. I will not see our racial purity be sullied even further by the likes of you, advocating miscegenation and cohabitation. The kikes use both unite and conquer and divide and conquer. Surely you can figure out where each is applicable.
>Being it by pointing out situations like OP or trying to spark a conversation like myself, you are going ape shit, insult with no basis (can't feed the population, GTFO with this BS exaggerations) and still, in the 12th hour cannot get off your high horse.
I pointed out the Rotherham incident that took place a years back, that is still going on. I was calling out OP for hypocrisy, because he questioning why we're not standing up for ourselves and fixing our problems when they aren't any different over in Britain.

I will never be united with someone of inferior stock. Sorry Romania, but just because your nation is located in Europe it does not make you my brother in arms (or in any other regard).

>Uh, okay. And how is that going to happen while you have your media fuzzing out the faces of migrant criminals and not giving any description of them in case they might be a bit foreign?
Through revolution.

No dude, you are saying the exact opposite of what is going on.

We don't have our Brexit YET. It is a process. And after we get Brexit we have to sort our collective heads out to start seeing our own interests again clearly. To start putting British interests first. It is the furthest from complacency that you can get. We are becoming more awake and alert not falling into a sleep where the EU takes over and mugs us all off.

It just gets worse and worse and worse swedwcuck...they dont think like us. They dont have empathy like us. They take and destroy and rinse and repeat. Its a never ending cycle until nothing is left. We have already lost...150 years ago.

>At least you have the AfD!

checked.
AfD will solve nothing, it is just a liberal bourgeois attempt to save the FRG.

>guy who was shouting abuse at that cunt who was on the car park roof

who was investigated by police for doing though.