ITT we make Amalgam characters

Take a DC character and a Marvel character and combine the two into one "Amalgam" character.

I'll start: Gravity Boy/Alex Kent, amalgamation of Jon Kent/Superboy and Alex Power/Zero-G.

Gwen quinn

An annoying bounty hunter that got cartoony powers. And she is also fangirl to the chinese/African Spider-boy.

Green Devil
A man truly without fear.

>Spider-Signal

Written by Bendis

Doctor nightmare, amalgamation of doctor strange and nightmare nurse. Medical practioner with a sex adiction and powerful sorcery.

It actually sounds like an interesting idea.

It is probably after the events of We are spider-men. Where a bunch of teenagers got powers of spider-boy and one of the kids was chosen to be his successor.

THESE Two savage motha fuckas.

No-one is touching them.

>Not Vemon

Didnt want to make it an ironic pun.

Squirrel-Shazam.
She Says the world and becomes a macho squirrel with the power of the squirrel-gods.

Plasticpool. Now Wade can stretch.

Black namor.

God of the seven seas.

Kaine Todd

How can he overcome great fear without fear?

How do you think he became without fear?

When Military Police Officer Barry Banner gets caught in a Gamma Blast he becomes The Smash!

Superman mixed with Jean Grey

needs a name

It will be super girl with red hair.

Deathcreep

This looks great user!

Plastic Fantastic

Eel O'Brian with Reed Richard's intellect

Gwen Quinzel
Aka Garlic Queen

Forbush Bug (Forbush Man/ Ambush Bug): Irving Schwab is an mental patient with a proclivity for talking to dolls as if they were real. After escaping his minimum security facility he was struck in the head by a cooking pot from a dying world. For some reason the pot fused to his skull as well giving him super powers. He can teleport in and out of reality and cause hallucinations. He now fights crime (and some times heroes) as Forbush Bug. He often rambles about the fourth wall, editorial mandates, events and why a cooking pot has antenna.

Forgot to add that he often bothers Super-Soldier or the X-patrol.

It's supposed to be Harley/Songbird, not Gwen

By their powers combined, they are...PowerCreep

Harley Gwen

Harley gwen I guess.

Oh wait it's not gwen.
I will think about it.

>PowerCreep
If this nigga isn't Rick James or Funkadelics inspired...

Neat

Jolt and Bolt

The become Volt.

I love it. When he needs to get stronger, he doesn't get angrier he just taps into the Smashforce.

The All-Star Winners!

The Green Torch, an android powered by an ancient emerald, with the power to create and control jade flames!
Johnny Whiz, super speedster, and his partner the beautiful Miss Liberty, powered by the waving of the American flag itself!
Captain Stars, sentinel of liberty, and his young ward "Stripes" Barnes!
And Ratak Roman, mysterious birdman from a faraway land!

Together, these marvels fight the evil Axis forces, spreading liberty and justice to all!

Does he get stronger or faster when he gets angry?

Reminder that nightmare nurse was the best new character of the new5w.

Madder he gets, the faster he gets, and the faster he gets, the stronger he gets.

Constantine: The Moon Knight

After a life's worth of shady magical dealings, and trickery John Spector Constantine finds his luck catching up with him when his latest scam backfires and the mercenaries accompanying him on a tomb raid in Egypt turn on him, leaving him mortally wounded underneath an altar. Looking down upon the vessel in front of his alter Konshu decides to offer the man one more bargain. He spares the man's life and in exchange John must now take up His mantle, protect the travelers of the night, and be the MOON KNIGHT. Now with his magics, and his body strengthened by Konshu especially at the height of the full moon, he prowls the London nights.

I need a maxi-series of this stat.

Who'd write it though? I'm thinking Giffen would be great. Or Scott Lobdell honestly.