Norwegian newspaper pool on presidential election

Vote for Donald here
nettavisen.no/nyheter/utenriks/michelle-obama-rrte-usa-til-tarer/3423280664.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently at
Donald Trump 22%
Hillary Clinton 78%

Make a difference pol

You dont need an account, you just scroll down the page and click on Donald

Bump, come on pol dont let me down

Make this happen pol

Voted for Donald. 78%hillary jeez. Lets hope they get a rude awakening later tonight.

Norway is so far left. Fucking hell

ATTENTION

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD WITH A COMPILATION OF ALL THE NATIONS ELECTION POLLS AND LETS MAKE TRUMP WIN IN EVERY POLL WORLDWIDE !!

>SOMEONE
For fucks sake Pekka. How about you make that thread?

Done

Still
22-78
Come one pol, you can do better!

Thank you based polack

tumblr pic name
nice Sweden meme

Yes and you need to get invested in Local politics if you want that to change friend. Also vote smart next year.

Politics in Norway is so politically correct i would get arrested for even trying my friend

>that fucking article
>Hillary will win because MUH EMOTIONS

The media disgusts me so much.

Fucking pleb, Norway is so far left because there are benefits to being left, you can easily talk to people, let them know about the horrors of muslims, but never expect girl you aren't fucking to understand, though there are exceptions.

Arguing
>start light, concrete facts
>if one part of your argument isn't true, it's all shit
>listen to them, make their opinion feel valued
>only the hardest bedrock facts at first
>never assume
>use good sources like this guy did wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
>some sources will be taken as false because the paper doesn't have the right political leaning
>careful with attacking them, most left wing cucks are easy to hurt, but it also closes them off to any further arguments
>truth over winning, don't care if someone attacks you
Etc

Another thing I sometimes add, is;
>What do you mean my opinion is wrong? I just told you something horrible that is true, I didn't tell you if I liked it or not
Rephrased obviously

I usually start with Hitler. go straight to the source. It's hard for people to understand they've been lied to their whole lives tho. great conversations arise tho, no one knows shit about holohoax but people still refuse to not believe the lies. insane in the fucking membrane.

good retort, have used something similar. just make people understand that facts can't be ebil racyst.