Hillary WW3 worries

I am seriously convinced that Hillary will start a nuclear war to the extent that I'm gonna move from my house in Auckland (literally a km or so down the road from NZs main Air Force base) to an area less likely to get attacked. Am I the only one worried about Hillary or is anyone else in the same boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/725430/british-army-russia-border-estonia-vladimir-putin-800-soldiers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She seems hellbent on starting war with Russia
I see nuclear war as likely if that happens

"Major Non-NATO ally" is just a decorative title, user. We don't expect you to help or anything.

We fucking helped you in Vietnam you damn ungrateful bastard

Nah m8, they'll nuke Sydney and think that's the only population centre in AuNz

AUS and UK are 100% safe from nukes i predict

as nobody actually thinks you guys are a threat

I'm more worried about the Chinese or Russians attacking then Hillary....

NATO, as in the dozens of westerns countries in Europe and the pacific will bitch slap the shit out of her if she is serious about it. USA isnt the only one that gets a say in what Hiliary does. Us Unified western nations of the world will make it unimaginably tough on her with the introductions of international trade embargos and adequate measures to make sure she doesnt go full retard.

WWIII started with the Gulf War to destabilize Middle East following with the Yugoslav Wars to weaken Europe's gatekeepers. What you're seeing now is stealth war: a 20 nation army being invited by the European populace into killing off the people without firing a shot. Beligerants? The Bush and Clinton Dynasties against the West. Rome will fall again.

There's no place in [CURRENT YEAR] for conventional warfare.

occultists ITT

She can bypass it. My prediction is once she takes office she'll send more troops to Poland and establish a no fly zone over Syria and provoke the Russians into attacking NATO forces which will escalate eventually into a nuclear exchange

Come on, you're literally in the end of the world, nobody cares about NZ

that's rich coming from a Varta :')

Not op. We appreciate you and the aussies for your help.

Well Hilldawg will fuck up a War with Russia, collapse the US Economy which will eventually lead to a full blown Civil war.

Meanwhile without the threat of American Intervention we're right for the picking with an invasion from the "North" that is, if they deem such a thing worth it, chances are we'll roll over like a dog to Chyna and start sucking their dick instead of the US.

FFS American's Vote Trump, at least he'll be a powerless figurehead that'll keep the status quo a bit all the while being hilarious with his Faux pas and shit... Kinda like our own Based Tone

World War 3 is basically more than likely if Hillary wins

I live in a high risk area for been nuked, I doubt anyone will attack us though, Australians are kingz n shit

can't wait to watch people shit themselves

More or less this.

I've been looking for a house out in the country for the last couple of months, found one that I like last week.

The results of the election will determine if I put up an offer or not.

US still bombed the shit out of the balkans tho

I'm ready to watch SLC disappear in the blink of an eye.

Either way this election goes I'm okay with the downsides.

That will be their last mistake!

We can't be nuked until they find our subs anyway.

>Australia
>I live in a high risk area for been nuked

>Mostly Desolate
>Mutant animals in the biosphere

You sure Oz hasn't been nuked in the past?

is this a "pick 1 faggot" test?

I mean, I do live in the Capital City of Australia but you are right! we won't get nuked at all! Praise Kek

Lol I don't think anyone would waste a nuke on Canberra

can we start war now pl9x :3 ?

Anyone else joining a fifth column in support of Russia when war breaks out?

I've bought myself a 2 hectare farm in the far south that I'm convinced would be out of the way of any fallout from Auckland/Wellington/Australia

Theresa May is a fucking nutjob though so I'm not so sure about that. At the moment she's like that kid nobody knows who tags along during a fight at school and tries to get involved.

Sheeprooter

>pretends that his country has an air force

>Theresa May is a fucking nutjob though so I'm not so sure about that. At the moment she's like that kid nobody knows who tags along during a fight at school and tries to get involved.
Yeah, that explains why the conservative party are dominating in all the polls. :^)

Not in support of Russia, but to overthrow our corrupt government - absolutely yes

The best solution is to go hide in the woods
Let the nukes fall

And then wait to rebuild if you survive

Going to fight in WW3 is guaranteed suicide and you just know you will be dying for the globalists

you assholes nuked us a dozen times in the desert to test nuclear weapons in the 50s. but when old mother dearest is reduced to nuclear fallout, where will you come running to?

I think you misread or misunderstood what I'm saying with that. Unless you're making some complicated joke about warmongering Hillary also leading polls?

If we ask nicely can they aim it at Lakemba?

Which state bro? I'm looking at rural/mountains in VIC atm or maybe in SA. How much is it costing you?

>new zealand
>attacked
pick one, dodofag

Honestly I'd probably go to NZ. I hear we're Kindred spirits when in comes to Fush n' Chups, Aus is a close second.

I'd still keep a respirator handy, maybe a radiation detector if you can get your hands on one

>Trump
>keep the status quo a bit
lolwut

Would suit your climate preferences too I assume. you can buy shit load more cheaper land in rural aus that you could hide a whole NZ in though. That being said NZ got some cool shit in it.

Your house is by a flock of seagulls and a balloon?

The only gay thing about nukes is it's not even a real battle.

No country could possibly take the US down in a conventional war. The population is way too armed and way to 'muh alamo'.

The nearest big city to my new home (Dunedin, which I'm convinced won't be a target) is an 1 hour 20 minutes away so I don't think I'll need much more then a few dust masks and plastic overalls

I live in Florida, in a town known for having the best Colleges in FL. I'm dead centered in a nuke spot from Russia

I prefer the Cold, but Canada is out of the question while Trudeau is in office.

Also been to NZ before and have family living on the outskirts of Auckland.

Plus we got Niggers, they are there own army. Once they quit shooting eachother, and find out Russia "killed a brother n shiet" they will surely pick up arms

I think you are seriously overestimating >muh guns.

You better be concerned. It's like 2008 and 2012 all over again when Obama started WW3 every time he was elected.

I remember. Don't worry. Australia and New Zealand are bro tier as far as US Marines are concerned.

Not really hillary is just a puppet , she would never start ww3 if she is not ordered to .

Unlike 2008 and 2012 Mehmet there is a military buildup that Hillary will escalate rapidly express.co.uk/news/uk/725430/british-army-russia-border-estonia-vladimir-putin-800-soldiers

witnessed

>Guns per 100 resident
>#1 USA 112 per 100 residents
>330 million population
Not really.

Hey, if you're moving can I have your house? I'm considering moving and wouldn't it feel better knowing you helped a polite and educated American family get started rather than giving more to the chinaman?

We have more guns than we do people. And everyone was fucking raised on Red Dawn and alien invasion type stuff. Our country was born from revolution and we idolize our founding fathers. America would collectively jizz it's pants if we ever got invaded.

>TFW you won't even get to see WW3 unfold because you lived in NYC and was the first to die.
Can't even begin to properly articulate my fear.

I would screencap this and show it some WW3 shitposter four years from now if only I cared that much about shitposters.

>Hillary will start nuclear war
Hillary is basically status quo for the next 4 years. Which is basically what the markets want instead of poo poo garbage Trump messing up the military industrial complex.

I'm scared, don't know if France will get involved but it woudn't surprise me, our leaders are mega cucked

something something cheese eating surrender monkeys.

>be me
>be male
>be 20something
>be white
>be single
>be child-free
>be middle child
>tfw I'm prime drafting material

I worry about getting nuked in Hawai'i, too, even though I live near a facility whose purpose is to shoot down missiles and test things that shoot down missiles. Even if they didn't hit my island, if they nuked O'ahu and we were cut off from all the imports we rely on, we'd be pretty much fucked and we'd be in severe ration mode or anarchy fighting for food and oil.

Nobody is gonna waste a nuke on cuck island

Anyone who has pressing military interests in the pacific might. Remember, you know, Pearl Harbor? Hawai'i is a pretty vital staging area for the US Navy, especially in event of a Pacific war, of the kind New Zealand and Australia might actually care about also (you know, what the thread is about).

damn i'd love to chill in hawaii when the rest of the world is in WWW 111 mode. maybe fiji though if america is getting putinated

What's Russia going to do? Drink vodka at us?

pretty glad you guys have our backs over there desu.

Someone told me you cant be drafted if you have a college degree.... truth?

>people actually think that everyone in murica has a gun
I live in a town where shooting is prohibited along with guns. Then again, it's got a comfy 94% white population with no niggers in sight.

>I am seriously convinced that Hillary will start a nuclear war
You shouldn't worry about that. Nuclear war isn't beneficial to anyone, much less to the people who control Hillary. They have much more to lose than us. You may have all the money in the world, but if the factories everywhere become rubble and cozy equatorial islands become radioactive wastelands you can't buy all the comfort you were used to before the war.

Hah no. They'll just draft you for something technical or make you an officer.

I haven't heard that myself.

>tfw when I'm an electrician

Presidents have almost 0 (zero) power. Don't worry.
If they want war, they'll have war with Trump as president too.

You don't vote for a leader, but for a face of your nation, aka commercial face.

Damn right we do. I'd die for my AusNZ bros down under. I'd like to think that the American public would consider any attack on you an attack on us, as a brother nation (treaties and whatnot already guaranteeing this aside)

It's a great place but maybe not for long if it becomes heavily isolated from the rest of the world. We have good farming land, but we are far from food or energy self-sufficiency. It is one of the biggest things we're currently working on, though. No one wants to starve if SHTF, or go back to candles and whale oil, for that matter.

Would do the pledge of allegiance any day

The real question is, does anybody go when she drafts? You realize if you don't choose to go; they're fucked?

>He fell for the nuclear bombs meme

Honestly, no, "muh nuclear war" shit is retarded. Yes, Shillary is beating the drum against Russia because she needs a bogeyman. The conditions for nuclear war were FAR FAR more likely during the Cold War, and that still didn't happen.