Mfw this is it

It's all over after tomorrow. No matter who wins or loses, the world will have changed. And Sup Forums will change with it.

Post yfw you realised current Sup Forums is the new old Sup Forums, and that newfags in 2020 will pretend they were a part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrSbDsGsiFYkaQA7IFx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBzMmhnYjE4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNxcnc-?p=st crispin's day&ei=UTF-8&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&fr=crmas
youtu.be/kSmdMfBtHfM
youtube.com/watch?v=ORv_8l6pB6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its the end of the long road mate, knowing we this close is kind of liberating. The beginning of the beginning of the end, vote you faggots.

>Sup Forums
>not getting run into the ground and shut down by hiroshijew before the end of next year
Pick one

>new old Sup Forums

If Hillary wins we will be the new old /cuck/
everyone will make fun of us non stop

but perhaps this is the only way to save pol, if trump wins it's gonna be a circlejerk
#ImWithHer

>tfw all you did was shitpost on Sup Forums and call people pussies on twitter
>still feel like you were part of something greater than yourself

Been an honour gentlemen

It's be amazing being a new fag over the last year.

>doesn't know that Kek feeds on shitposting to increase his power

>2020

Nigga they'll be bragging about it by 2017 shamelessly lmao

the fuck are you trying to say ahmed

All those that come get redpilled. Let them come from far and wide

In all honesty this will kind of signal the end of our generation's fight. 8 years from now we'll all be older and most of us probably forgotten.

My only hope is if we lose tomorrow, do not lose site of our goals brothers. Impregnate a white woman and find yourself a seat of power. Disenfranchise the minorities and empower your white bros.

Brothers!

search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrSbDsGsiFYkaQA7IFx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBzMmhnYjE4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNxcnc-?p=st crispin's day&ei=UTF-8&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&fr=crmas

been*

>and that newfags in 2020 will pretend they were a part of it
I swear to god I fucking hate this board now.

I cannot fucking wait for gookmoot to rename Sup Forums to /cuck/.

Oh, welcome aboard

>Sup Forums is the new old Sup Forums
Well yeah because, half of us are from golden era Sup Forums. As we aged we started to give a shit. It should be of no surprise

Man Sup Forums stopped being Sup Forums reborn a while ago. We are golden age reddit now, sad as it is to say. Capable of government altering accomplishments but so deep in bed with corporate interest that our demise is certain once our utility is gone.

2011-2013 was second coming of Sup Forums.

>current pol is the old Sup Forums
No. Old r9k was the new Sup Forums. Current pol is filled with numales.

>And Sup Forums will change with it.
No it won't, only Sup Forums.

Go to bed friend

Nice one Chzistoff

>Old r9k was the new Sup Forums.

No. 2013 [s4s] was the new golden era Sup Forums. r9k was never good

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be to you all

I WAS HERE

I'm going to become an Orthodox monk guys, thank you for helping me find my life path Sup Forums I love you guys and always will.

this election gave me will to live for the past year and four months. i really don't know what im going to do when it's over.

Maga in your own life m8

Not much will change on this site, because this site doesn't do much. Maybe someone will make a sote like this that is more monetizable and it will become the new 5 o'clock news.

I just need to find a way to change and never even want to come back to places lile these.

Is this new pasta now for guaranteed (you)'s

Praise Kek my fellow kraut

>this site doesn't do much

lel, the entirety of internet culture comes from here and thanks to smartphones the entirety of western culture comes from the internet

the literal pedophile conspiracy that runs the world uses slang from Sup Forums when they're people trafficking children to rape

look at me, look at me, we're the illuminati now

I woke up this morning with a strange surge of energy and a restored faith in humanity. Despite the hate and fearmongering America will reveal that it is still truly great and elect it's first female president sending the deplorables crawling back under the rocks from which they came. Congrats USA. You have made yourself great again.

The kek is weak with this one

that song
>so much feels

cheers user, here's to ten glorious years of internetting

Then the work begins. or the war

There's going to be one big loser out of all this: Assange. No way Clinton is going to let him go now.

witnessed

God bless.

Goddamnit now you are even stealing his motto?!?!?! The one thing you cant steal, shill, is the election. The Don has got this in the bag.

Praise kek, krautbro.

If Trump wins she'll be too busy running for her life to someplace that won't have her hanged for her crimes.

>tfw imagining the butthurt if clinton wins

Time to pull the curtains just in case. Have a backlog to watch too.

I will give you the digits

it's been an honor witnessing this election with you autismos!
Shadilay borthers!
Praise KEK!
and goodbye!

youtu.be/kSmdMfBtHfM

Get in here bois, trump is live

>youtube.com/watch?v=ORv_8l6pB6Y

We shall be victorious

The final battle draws near.

Before this election cycle I was a man with no purpose, no will to live. But when Trump entered the election I had a renewed self worth, like I was actually fighting for something, a greater good. This feeling reinvigorated me, made me believe I was doing good in the world by shitposting across the internet for Trump.

I'm proud of you my brothers, I want you all to know that whatever happens today we fought tooth and nail for the God Emperor. Let us gather our strength and prepare for the final assault on the globalist and leftist cucks of the world.

Get out today Americans and vote, I wish I could join you.

Yeah, no. Trump's gonna loose and once again it'll be up to Denmark to save the show.

>in 2020 will pretend they were a part of it

Newsflash: no one 2020 is going to be bragging that they supported Orange Hitler.

>humans still existing in 2020 after hillary gets rigged in

lol wot

Gnæk gnæk gnæk

Fuck man I don't want to have to migrate to infinite chan

They are worse than Tumblr. I got banned for posting the forbidden name.

Sup Forums is exactly the same as it was 5 years ago, just with flags, and it will be the same 5 years from now. "ids habbening" threads, "da joos" threads "muh dik" threads. Also Sup Forums was never good.

Hahahahah yeah i got banned for starting a "raid thread" as to how we'd take back Sup Forums after the bullshit with ben fischbein the faggot

So...... when is the result being announced? When will we know who won?

He must know Kek.

BACK TO IT

No future Canadians will ever be as good at maple posting. It will become an archaic art lost to the sinews of time.

Also, subs get.

Dirty autocorrect shlongslinger.

you get banned here for that too

>migrage
You mean typing 8 instead of 4 in your url bar

yeah that's gonna be so hard

Fucking retard american

Haha me too. It was actually the exact same thing I did. Boy, the really do hate us ovet there.

If Trump wins it will be full of Praise Kek memes.
If Shillary wins it will be full of Doom Paul danks

Yep

I can't wait until it's fucking over, if Trump loses, i'm out of this dump

Oh really? Prove it, write his name.

Lol fuck oath they do. They were sperging out calling us refugees from half chan and calling for us to be banned from mentioning Sup Forums at all. Fucking faggots. I hate them now too

Election will be announced tomorrow. Today we vote.

Nah they removed the ben fischbein auto ban script

For better or worse this election has fundamentally altered how I view our so called democracy and the unthinkable corruption that runs to its very foundations. I never saw Trump as a great candidate, but I found what he stood for to be inspiring in a way that I never experienced before in politics. Even if he loses, the movement that formed behind him shows me that at the very least I am not alone in my ideals. And that, to me, is greater than seeing a standard Republican become president. Burn it all down.

thanks!

I started coming here for my daily dose of nigger hate like a week before the primary debate. Kind of just wandered in here at the right time.

maga

True.
Is Sup Forums gonna become pro-American enstablishment after Trump wins?
This could decrease our meme potency since we won't be underdogs anymore.

But on the bright side, there's still rest of the world which is also infected with the same filth America is about to drain out. So there will be more to come.