I need... I need

I need... I need...

a tailor

what do you need?

BECAUSE I RIPPED MY PANTS! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh boy another episode of Sup Forums theater

They make the humor look so real I mean damn

Unironically taught me a lesson about not being an annoying shit as a kid

Put me in screencap

Guys STOP. Don't you realize what you're doing?

By responding to this shitty choreographed joke, you are going to coerce dozens of bored, mindless lurkers who do nothing but reply out of habit to bump the thread. This staged play of everyone role-playing through reaction images will go on too long and eventually be screencapped by one nobody user who will proceed to post it in every humor thread from here on out.

That's the problem here.
You've built an entire thread with no genuine emotion behind it. When somebody looks at the remains of that without context, they get fooled into thinking that thread had people in it that were legitimately laughing and having fun when in reality they were only pretending to be amused for the sake of le board culture.

Do that enough times and you'll have convinced others that Sup Forums actually has a pulse.

You're creating one big lie. Stop before it's too late.

Is it okay if I treat it as a reaction image dump?

user, don't you get it? This is a reaction image dump thread.

Well, my daddy taught me a few things too like how to not rip your pants by using someone elses's mouth instead of your own hands

These threads stopped being funny years ago.

They are just reaction image dumps. Chill.

Then why not have "reaction image thread" in the OP instead of tricking people into thinking this is a legitimate thread?

>they're actually admitting to lying
My sides

>there are people who don't make their own reaction images for this occasion

>Tricking
user this very thread with the same opening has been used before. Threads like these tend to follow a theme in this case it's disappointment/anger.

Indeed good sir! 'Tis but a thread hidden in the context of a completely different one. Only true intellectuals like ourselves can appreciate how clever it is.

Anyway, here's an unboat for teaching that confused user the finer eccentricities of Chanology.

You sure showed me.

I'm surprised nobody has made a screencap yet

post mei bobs pls

This is the shit Squidward deals with on a daily basis.

In my native land we have a phrase that says: Camaron que se duerme, se lo lleva el gauchito gil.

this is fucking obnoxious

Hello, /r/Sup Forums.

autism

>LOL I RIP PANTS XDDD
kill yourself twinkie man

I need healing

Oh, real fucking original