Star Current vs. Star Previous

Sooooo, I watched all this week's episodes and....

Yeaaaaaaaaah. This cartoon totally sucks now. Extremely boring, I wonder if the creator's group has changed completely since "The Battle of Mewni".

Like, it's not about any ship wars now. Why would audience care who's with whom if they don't care about the characters anymore.

It was just lame 9 episodes of nothing. I wonder how much ratings would drop. Now it's just another mindless shitty kids cartoon. Yeah, and it turned out Daron Nefcy is a bad writer.

I observed a lot of TV, anime, book, game, cartoon series, you name it. And such a quality drop, like all the production values. It's rare. I'd be shocked if only I'd care at least a little anymore. I almost dozed off a few times while watching. That's how bad was it. During episodes till Battle, I was interested and exited, the show was really good, that's a fact.

Prove me wrong, but why would you? What I said is on everybody's mind.

See? No replies on a STAR thread, that's how it's bad.

People even watch it now?

It lost the star Marco dynamic that got me attracted to the show in the first place.

>being this rapidly contrarian
thanks for reminding me that I'm on Sup Forums

>Sooooo
>....
>Yeaaaaaaaaah
I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your shitty bait. Fuck off back to tumblr.

Chicken - bum!

>What's Janna's secret word?

What happened to their dynamic in the new season?

The hell? I'n bot baiting, lol. I said what I was actually thinking.

Like, what. you think those last episodes were good? Why? In what way, geez.

I'm not baiting*

you barely why you think its bad, just vague catch all teerminology like "the writing sucks" the production sucks"

dont as k us to go into detail on why we liked if you aint gonna fucking do the same on your end faggot.

Is Janna the best rapist?

>everything about that post
You clearly don't belong here. Get out.

Stop replying to bait, there’s already another SVTFOE thread up anyway.

And why would I even try to generalize why I am feeling the show's bad now? To prove it to you? Who's obviously going to shake it all off with "lolz ya dump faggot ya know nothn."

Yeah, right, just lemme take my pan and paper.

You're right, sorry. I just can't stand that kind of shitposting.

Even if everything you said was right, it gave us Higgs, which more than makes up for it.

22 episodes is TOO MUCH for a cartoon series.

I've been here and talked to people for like months, lol.

Stop calling people's opinions baits.

Marco became a bitchboy.

Stop trying like you’re trying your hardest to get replies out of people if you want your opinion to be heard. And I do realise that by replying more I’m only feeding your boner.

There was pretty much no crew change between battle for meaning and the rest of the season. All the story writers were the same

Her screen time was quite a little and she transformed from a badass dimensional demon queen into some "world fixing" chick, who needs Marco's help (which is a little lame, imo).

Sure, I like her too. Too bad we didn't get a proper episode of Star being jealous of her and Marco. She's just mad that her slave isn't always there for here.

>demon queen
She's not a demon or queen you fuck

Bump