Eventually sit and watch le ebin BTFO chink of red pill

>eventually sit and watch le ebin BTFO chink of red pill
>chink is incompetent through out the documentary and blames other for his own faults
>eddy cleans after him all the time
>chink getting told by based quarry nigga
>chink bashes eddy because chink cant communicate directly with his subordinates
>its all black peoples fault!

It was a really interesting documentary but apparently it is beyond the comprehension of the average Sup Forumstard

Hey where did my 15 day warning email go?

All he is saying is local jobs for the boys. Your info graphic doesn't really show a btfo.

Could you find a better example maybe?

Quarryman is short-sighted. Sure if he lets the Chinese make their own gravel some of his boys don't get drunk that weekend, but he's holding up the railroad and they're never going to get out of poverty without that railroad.

And you might say sure, that's what makes them happy. But this is the Congo. They have civil wars where roving militias eat people. Everyone in their town could be raped and murdered in the next one. They're not going to get a government strong enough to stop that without good commerce and they won't have that without rail.

And Chinaman did nothing wrong.

>greek defends lazy niggers and attacks hard-working chinaman

I am not surprised. PAY DENBTS.

>a negro can speak French and Chinese
>I can't
Looks like I need to step my game up.

Did anyone else feel bad for Eddy?

>chink realises truck door is fucked
>gives orders to jam the door with a piece of wood
>subordinates fail (because the order is retarded)
>"you silly niggers look how it is done"
>fail in front of his subordinates
>fuck it, take the faulty truck to quarry anyway without fixing it
>gets mad at people for loading his broken truck that HE HIMSELF brought as A HEAD OF THE FUCKING OPERATION
>SILLY NIGGERS YOU SHOULD HAVE WELD IT FIRST
>quarry guy brings welding gear and fixes his stupid truck that was not his responsibility to begin with
>returns to camp and bitches at eddy about how incompetent niggers are

>western countries invade and steal all the resources
>continue to prop up savage dictators that destroy their country even further
>dude why are africans so dumb lollll

Eddy literally did the best work possible from his position
Chink was just getting mad at random niggers for stealing and he was bashing eddy because he couldnt insult the ones at fault due to language barrier

Africans didn't build the old railroad champ.

French is fun to learn, honestly. I'd say it's one of the better languages next to English and Spanish.

Dutch is also fun.

Okay the Africans want to DIY their own first world country; how long will that take?

The movie was really about Eddie's struggle as the one competent native guy who wanted more for his home and his people.

Yeah he was a typical retarded foreman. I like him though.

>what we can do ourselves
If they could do it themselves, why haven't they already?

Watch out. This may be too intellectual...

They can grind stone, they cant build a railroad
The Chinese are building a railroad to move iron ore through their country and he is saying that the population should benefit from whatever simple job they can fill in
It is not about DIY, it is about developing a human capital in the process instead of going Colonialism 2.0

I like how you conveniently miss the prior part where the same niggers tried to rip him off by not shoveling full truck of gravel while trying to sell it like one. He literally had to climb in and tell them "LOOK, NIGGERS, IT'S NOT EVEN FULL, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STOPPING"

>niggers steal from employer
>never show up on time

DAMN YELLOW MANNNNNN

>>chink getting told by based quarry nigga
they didn't want to get the gravel by themselves. they needed big rocks and had to look out the fucking quarry.

Eddy told quarryman in Swahili bullshit.

They'll benefit from a railroad to the capital 1,000,000 times more than from beer money at the gravel plant.

This was not the case, aslo this is a different incident
All he was saying was he wanted to shovel the truck to fill it up more
The deal anyway was that he would measure the quantity back on camp before payment because the load would "sit" and show its actual volume

>beer money
It is about working experience

IT'S THE SAME INCIDENT YOU DIPSHIT
He climbs into the truck, tells them to shovel enough gravel, then lawdy lawdy, looks like the door broke! Why? Because niggers never even bothered to load the truck fully, so now that it is, the old, dingy fucking door is all busted and has to be welded.

Or how about the time before that, when chinks made arrangements with the quarry foreman and arrived only to find out that not only that gravel wasn't prepared in time, the niggers hasn't even STARTED WORKING. That's the first time black foreman shows up in his fancy car, because they had to ring him up, only for him to show and be like "Well sheeeeeiiiit, looks like the machinery we use to make gravel is broke" and barely two minutes after chink pointed out that it was some generator malfunction they near-instantly switched it out.
For fuck's sake, they don't even give niggers working clothes, because these monkeys run away as soon as they get their first paycheck.

never learn mandarin

>Because niggers never even bothered to load the truck fully, so now that it is, the old, dingy fucking door is all busted
no

Which they will get maintaining the railroad. Or when a corporation in Kinshasa decides to set up a factory in town. Or when they go to college or send their kids there. At that point quarryman was obstructing the entire process just so he could have a better check that week.

You need to realise that while the Chinese are far from being the stupidest or laziest race, they are 100% the biggest subhuman shits to ever exist. Basically ultra Jews with absolutely zero sense of humanity.