Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

A FUCKING LEAF

mostly because you're canadian

>leaf

Fucking leaf.

>CTR
Post hidden

Nice try, leaf.

People wearing campaign t-shirts are not allowed inside or even near polling stations in the United States.

Why would there be an American polling booth in Canada?

FUCKEN LEAFS

BAN THESE LITTLE SHITS PLZ

Be happy. When all the Shillbillies flee to Canuckistan after they lose, you will be surounded by people just like you!

Also, A leaf!

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.

This, we have a ton of signs and police outside polling places that tell us and make sure we don't campaign and that includes wearing political paraphernalia

>australian funposter makes a funny post
>fucking leaf bakes an absolutely abhorrent post

Just popped down at the local sizzle, only thing they had was hilldogs. NO FUCKING ONIONS
Shits fucked mate...

Shill

Canada is fucking cancer

other way around danishit

SOME user MENTIONED A "DAY OF THE

RAKE" FOR THESE LEAVES

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, I see abos with 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, the Chinese drive mercedes with 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on their cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Muslims brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Albania pls be nice to ur mum

Try a proxy next time

Wipe my ass, leaf.

Guys, I just got back from my pot farm, and it's not looking good for Trudeau...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm a Her' shirts, but no Mountie hats. Outside, no 'Tim Hortons' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with maple syrup and BBC...

Why didn't Trudeau have a strategy to join the EU?...

Lololol

>Cuc

kek

lmao