Guys, I just got back from my local polling station, and it's not looking good for Emperor Trump

Guys, I just got back from my local polling station, and it's not looking good for Emperor Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Lmao it's illegal to wear election gear around polling locations. Nice try CTR!

>6:13am
>blacks and mexicans are awake

LEL

How was the flight?

top kek

also neck yourself you disgusting kike servant

Gee that's too bad we were really counting on the FUCKING ZERO electoral votes from Bongland for Trump.

No it's not

1st amendment you idiot

Yes it is

It's considered campaigning you idiot

Is this the new pasta?

so a bunch of idiots will get fined for wearing election gear, or nothing will happen?

try it then fagmeister

Michigan user here, just came back from voting

There were Hillary supporters eveywhere, and Black Panthers thugs weren't letting the few guys wearing MAGA hats to vote

I'm worried lads...

You fucking CTR shills already made this EXACT post. It's right fucking there. Same text.

ctr pasta gtfo

>Lmao it's illegal to wear election gear around polling locations
is this true? some of the poll workers at my polling station were wearing 'Let's Make Herstory' shirts

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Cletus McBurger

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted Hillary. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by Mexicans. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote Trump. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick Trump. Then I looked at the Hillary option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to build a wall. Angry that some people would even consider voting Hillary.

I asked myself why people would vote no to building a wall. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting Hillary, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English road signs being translated into Spanish and it grew yet more. I imagined Israeli politicians deciding American trade, civil rights and defense policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted Hillary. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the election, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Cletus McBurger . I am American; I am a cuckold.

Texas user here
Just came back from voting
Thousands of mexicans are lining up for my voting station, firing at any white man walking alone
They're selling Hillary Merchandise around the station
I saw a few buses with hundreds of Hispanics walking out to join in the line
I'm worried lads...

Wait a second here. There are people in America literally spending millions of dollars to their preferred candidate but you can't vote with a MAGA hat because THAT would be campaigning?

Alabama user here
Thousands of blacks are lining up for my voting station, firing at any white man walking alone
I saw a few buses with hundreds of blacks walking out to join in the line
I'm worried lads...

Fuck off we are having fun here.
Your an actual retard if you fall for this.

Montana user here
Thousands of dead people are lining up for my voting station, firing at any white man walking alone
I saw a few cemetries with hundreds of zombies crawling out to join in the line
I'm worried lads...

Underrated

wtf #ImWithHearse now

Nice banter britbong

Aaaand swallowed the b8.

It's completely legal to wear election gear around US polling stations in Great Britain.

New copy pasta. CTR is fucking retarded

Florida user here.
I just went to the voting station and couldn't even vote.
I though this state was ours but all around it's full of Hillary people and antifa ready to beat any dru.mpfkins that try to vote, so I ran for my life.
Anons in Florida stay inside our homes, people are hunting us out there!

I already voted on twitter.

That'll do leaf, that'll do.

wow

>Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts,

i'm pretty sure this is illegal.

you can't campaign of advocate for candidates at a polling station, and i don't think there's an exception for clothing

It's not CTR it is a troll / shitposter from Australia originally which was reposted by an american shitposter

in Canada???

>UK
really made me think

Just voted there was some nigs handing out burgers for every vote for Hillary.

I voted telepathically #pray4trump

I fucking love how easy CTR is to defeat, all you have to do if you don't live in the US is copy-paste one of their responses and their effort is wasted.

Nice flag, OP

Polls open in 23 minutes here.

Going to get a coffee and Steak egg and cheese bagel at McDonalds then voting