OK K.O.!

Was this a metaphor for leaving behind your seed before going off to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14430325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't Carol say being pregnant with KO played no part from her tumultuous

The doc is in

Nah, I think it was just to give her something to show that he was gonna come back for her. Yknow, since he literally constantly eats lollipops.

honestly probably foreshadowing that if hes not dead theyre gonna get back together

Okay, I just realized something. After this episode, many were theorizing that Carol actually still disliked Gar, but here's food for thought: In Glory Days, at the end of the episode as KO is speaking in front of the class, it shows Carol in front of her dojo as she watches Gar putting up posters on the bodega. She simply smiles and snickers, despite nobody being there to watch her.

How was Gar such a beta back then.

Formerly a metaphor for leaving behind your chuck

So KO is actually Gar's Kid after Carol gave him a pity fuck abd she never told him. That is fucking cold. Imagine being so beta you literally cuck yourself.

he copied her saying Poifect

I kind of figured it was supposed to be a "death flag" joke, which used to be kind of a thing in anime. Like if you're a mecha pilot, never leave a meal unfinished, because it means you're definitely going to die in the next battle, and that unfinished meal will be a clumsy metaphor for your life cut short, that kind of thing.

I'm drunk and feel like spouting nonsense so here I go.

>Boxman was the one making those orns
>whatever happened damaged him, gave him a chiken arm and brain damage hence the cybernetic implant
>he's still really damn intelligent and capable but now has the ocd, autism, whatever you wanna call his oddness
>laserblast is shadowyfigure but controlled by his dark side, caused by the orbs going bonkers
>venomous is an alt-reality evil laserblast that became kind good after getting dragged into the main dimension by the orbs going bonkers
>the real reason venomous give boxman the time of day is because he knows all this
>the bodega is the true base of p.o.i.n.t., the members in hiding or just trying to operate under the radar
>boxman knows this and is still trying to take them down in his own deranged way

Or he is playing up the derangement, at least in part, to keep p.o.i.n.t. from going nuclear on him before he finishes his master plan

No, KO has to be Lazer kid, but after he's reveal as evil, Carol will stay with Gar to give KO a father figure and everyone knows being a step-dad is the same as a cuck

Mega where? None of the old links seem to work anymore.

>spoiler

Inb4 Boxman is the one who betrays Venomous instead of it being the other way around

i think venomous wants to betray boxman, but boxman will do it first. he's an abusive father, went to a party just to crash it, and doesn't view anyone as sacred but himself

he destroyed that party at venomous' expense. he doesnt care

his life work to get back at POINT will be destroyed by boxman so boxman can take over things for himself

Was there ever a Mega? I only ever saw the Daily links.

>"You can't destroy P.O.I.NT! I'M gonna destroy P.O.I.NT! I was trying to destroy them before you were even evil!"

Dang that sounds likely
I can.. see this to actually. The joke villain becoming the main one, its not impossible.
Venomous ended up being the one to develop feelings for boxman but box man was just using him this whole time, its something I REALLY can see this show doing. I mean he did use venomous just to fuck with the other villains anyway..

/u/ of these two, when?

Can a kind drawfag please draw an edgy Boxman standing over Venomous' body?

It would be great if Boxman really does like Venomous to but puts him down because "Sorry pal but I've worked to long for this."

How can i become as cool as venomous?

He is evil but i want to see him win because he is also such a nice guy

> Carol will stay with Gar to give KO a father figure

Gar can barely say her name. He is her beta orbiter and nothing more. She even describes how he starts to shakes when she talks about him. Carol does not see this man as someone who is ready to be a father.

Any drawfags around? I want a four panel comic

What can Gar do?, he is already /fit/ and manly as fuck ut he still doesn't have enough confidence to talk to her

boxman is playing the fool; venom saw his true potential and now he sees his true intentions. the villains were showing off by blowing up islands and moons, but when it came down to it, ONLY boxman had the VILLAINOUS BALLS to even THINK of attacking P.O.I.N.T. AND he ruined the party on purpose. the only reason he isnt bigger is because he is running a business that is handed down to him, and is his main income for now. harassing the plaza is more of a hobby and he does what he wants.

venom and boxman are the only true villians, the rest are for show. and if anyone is going to betray anyone, itll be boxman.

what exactly do you want? i guess i can try, my tablet has been acting weird lately but is doing fine right now

I second this please, I need it

Sadly being /fit/ can't take a robot out of you
nothing can

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happens, it seems within character
I agree, I really do find the villains more likeable than the hero's in this show

You gotta get a daughterfu user, that's how you do it.
Without Fink, Venomous would just seem like a dick.

If venomous tried to destroy the Plaza and kill there heroes there, would Boxman let him? Does Boxman actually want the bodega gone or does he just want to ruin their everyday lives?

I can't believe boxman is actually the true villain of the series

Anyone else REALLY wanna plop some cummies in Fink's tummy?

stop

I think boxman wants to destroy them but I think HE wants to do it, I doubt he'd let anyone else take out his heroes and that includes venomous

Gar's nervousness towards Carol was brought on by the sandwich incident. Now that Gar knows that Carol doesn't hate him for it anymore, maybe Gar can stop with the spaghetti displays when Carol shows up.

I refuse to believe they had innocent thoughts when they framed this scene. Fink's proportions are so different in these shots.

He'd try to be apart of it at first, cuz he rkinda like venom but would ruin the plan out of selfishness.

You will after we see his big project.

>Boxman was playing 4D chess all the time
Ian you fucking glorious bastard.

I can't! She's just so mean and aggressive that I want to slam my man-jam right into her! Violent, angry sex that leaves bruises and cuts! Bed sheets soaked in sweat, tears, jizz, and blood!

Dendy is the worst thing about the show.

post reference of does two

And how! Who wants a girl that'll lure you in with the promise of a friendly Rusty Trombone only to suck your shirikodama right out!

In origins of the plaza boxman was shown to have chicken
arm and head implant when he was a kid,
I doubt he was ever a serious villain.
But everything else sounds reasonable enough.

KO, Gar and Carol are pretty likable. Rad is ok, but both he and Enid are pretty deliberately jerkass teenagers, but they still have their moments

I wonder if I would hate her as much if I didn't know Peridot

That was in no way a factual telling of events.

Easily
She is the SU tier of the show. Absolute cute/bland episodes.
The only good Dendy episode is the one with the virus

That seemed like it was a joke. I do hope they explain how he got his cyber implants and the chicken arm. I don't think it was an accident that Boxman was shown to have a glorb inside of him, given SF is trying to harvest them all.

I'd prefer if they were both scratched up like in pic related.

I prefer Peridot. At least I could trust a Gem to not suck out my magic ass ball.

>Gar and Carol
way too much of a pathetic cuck and single baby momma to be likeable

>Not posting the gayer version of this screenshot
Fool

the world of KO is No More Villains. they all retired and/or became business people because they are afraid of the good guys and blow up shit for dickwaving and nostalgia.

Boxman is the man to flip that shit on it's head.

Okay, after those episodes tugged things both ways, I wanted to see how you guys are currently sitting on the issue.
How are Shadowy Figure and Professor Venomous related?
strawpoll.me/14430325

>season finale
>pic relared destroys point
DO IT IAN

I honestly think its a clone, given Venomous penchant for biological experiments

Oh yeah, I was thinking of that but forgot what it was called.

Makes sense. Boxman is basically the Monarch, with a petty anger that makes him more of a true villain than the other villains.

Boxman giving the Bodega's sign the clap when?

>Series finale
>While KO and friends fight the main villian
>Super Boxman beat every other villian

I'm still thinking brothers.
Laserblast was a hero, his brother Venomous was a villain. Laserblast got fucked up by that lab explosion (which may or may not have been tied to Venomous, LB seemed really intent on going at it himself) and became Shadowy Figure.

That would open up a lot of fun familial comedy. Venomous being insecure about how strong his brother is, Fink and KO being basically cousins, Carol (who's presumably still in POINT) and Venomous (being chased by POINT) having banter over SF/LB, etc.
There's just a lot more options if they're related over being just the same person.

but how did LB lose so much muscle mass?

Look at how chunkay carol got

Agree she's like a combination of connie and peridot
Two of tge worst characters

here

his muscles came from his laser powers. He lost those powers in the explosion and had to turn to shadowy powers instead

Maybe he got stuck wherever the explosion sent him and didn't have access to a whole lot of food, if any.

Why'd they have him blush tho?

But if Laserblast and Venomous are brothers then that means Venomous is KO's uncle. And if he's his uncle then that means Fink's his cousin. And if Fink is KO's cousin then that means there's three fetishes to work with that ship and oh dear I got a boner now.

Still think shadowy figure is laserblast gone bad and he's venomous's twin

Because he realized he might have gone overboard in front of his best friend.

Yes

But I thought boxman hated friendship
Weird he considers venomous his friend

Boxman's kinda loopey.

He hates friendship when it doesn't benefit him.

Ya guess so

Amazing

He hates it when friends act friendly to each other, he likes it when friends hurt others together.

> Why'd they have him blush tho?

Yeah that made no sense to me.He is straight since he wanted to go out 2ith Blight. I am beginning to think they do it as a joke. Enid might actually be straight.

All this turbo transformation shit has me wondering what's so "turbo" about Lakewood Plaza.

>what is bisexuality

But anyway, would the whole Blight thing even be canon tho? Like are crossovers canon, I usually don't consider them to be.

do you guys think buttman was playing it up on the yacht?

People blush for reasons other than arousal/attraction retard.

>bisexuality

Do people seriously believe this meme

Yes

just because you're not active doesn't mean it doesn't exist outside your room

arigato :D

You mispelled future husband.

I WANT TO FUCK FINK'S TINY RAT PUSSY

It's okay to sexualize her, right? She's not pure like Dendy so it's all cool.

>this scene totally wasn't a metaphor for anything

Whether it is or it isn't, I'm gonna.

pls don't

Fink is more pure. She's daddies little girl and while naughty she isn't "naughty".

Dendy has sex with randos for research purposes.

Do you think Fink's lonely? I can't imagine her having friends.

Would turbo ko be friends with turbo fink?

While I disagree, I'll get on board with anyone who knows kappas aren't trustworthy.

Just watched the episode and it took me way too long to realize Fink went "turbo" too. The difference is K.O. could achieve this by himself while Fink did it artificially.

If you have to ask, you'll never know