The only reason why people like Elsa more than Anna is because she's blonde

The only reason why people like Elsa more than Anna is because she's blonde.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_K-shDq-kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's because she's a timid powerhouse.

>not stupid like Anna
>more responsible than Anna
>more elegant than Anna
>prettier than Anna
>has powers

She has a better braid than Anna.

This is just one of many reasons

I don't like blonde. I don't like Frozen. I don't like the look of CG Disney Princesses. But I would probably prefer her sister, based on looks. Interesting two-tone braid, too.

What color is Elsa's underwear?

The cold never bothered her, so why would she wear any?

Also all of this.

I actually prefer redheads over blondes but Elsa does things to me.

I like her better because she's not a moron.

>why would she wear any?
Good point. I want picture proof in any case.

She has a fun side

Hey, Anna's blonde too!

>tfw she will be Disney's first lesbian princess in Frozen 2

I always get an evil vibe from Frozen and Elsa due to that Elsagate shit.

well,she was meant to be a villain after all.

Depends on who you're talking about. shes the one with the dress and the magic powers despite not being the main character.

Elsagate? What's that?

user, everyone knoss brunettes are objectively better than blondes. They’re 10 times more sexy while blonde are super basic
Long story short, Anna>Elsa

anna is a cock loving whore

Ugh, Anna looks gross in green.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=X_K-shDq-kM

Shes not blonde she has white hair like snow you trollbait fag. Also Anna is annoying and spazy as fuck.

It's platinum blonde you pleb. She whitened it with magic.

psssst
I have a secret
I think Anna's better

That's a really gay reason.

I like Anna more

Rapunzel is better than both of them.

Only if you a footfag

>long Rapunzel is better than both of them
ftfy

They're both great.

My nigger

You're got colorblind

Why choose, why can’t we all like them the same?

Because Anna is a retarded Rapunzel knock-off slutbag whore.

brunettes are better than blondes and redheads

see for proof

your proof is shit

CG Disney princesses look awful.

>But I would probably prefer her sister, based on looks. Interesting two-tone braid, too.
Too bad Anna loses the two-tone hair by the time the movie's over.

Her smile steals your body heat.

I'd die freezing and it'd be worth it.

Anna's not a redhead.

Don't give me that strawberry blonde bullshit.

This

But that is strawberry blonde.

Anna's not worthy of being a redhead. Hans is a redhead, she is not.

Hans is a ginger. Redhead only applies to hot people.

Anna is strawberry. Redheads are VERY red, Strawberry blondes are more like copper.

On a side note, I think Elsa would be brunette if not for her magic. She has brown eyebrows, just like Rapunzel, who was naturally brunette when the magic was gone.

Brunette > Blonde, Objective truth.

Brunette is boring and basic. Blondes make for more interesting-looking characters.

Blue board.

Heresay! You have to be blind or asexual to not see that Hans is hot. HOT with a capital T.

Anna isn't vibrant enough to qualify as a redhead. She's strawberry blonde, so technically blonde but looks brunette.

Elsa's a natural blonde. Blondes don't have facial hairs that match their head color. Their eyebrows are going to be a least darker than their hair. Plus it's necessary to have eyebrows that stand out in Disney's style of human animation. They even gave Mittens the cat white brows just to easily interpret facial expressions.

You've never met a true blonde. My younger sister is natural blonde, her eyebrows are blonde, even her lashes are light. She wears makeup that covers this up, but without makeup, they are not brown.

You could argue that Elsa is wearing eyebrow pencil on her brows since she's also clearly wearing eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara, which I don't think were in common usage in the 1840s. Though, again, they may have been used by the upper class, which would be an excuse for Elsa using them, though it's doubtful that a princess/queen from a tiny kingdom like Arendelle would keep up with European court fashions.

Here's a photograph of a child blonde. She may turn brunette as she grows, but even with light hair her eyebrows are coming in dark & her eyelashes are dark as well.

I think blonde all-over applies to a small population of natural blondes.

Still, dark eyebrows are necessary to allow audiences to read a character's body easier.

I liked Elsa more because Anna's like a retarded chipmunk.

>Being this ableist