Wow... It's Fucking Nothing

Is that the ctr office?

uh,wtf is this?

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS

What THE HELL

wat

holy fuck, source??

I've seen this on here before but never knew the context.

It's a Hillary rally retards

[delete this]

you have no idea what you just posted

you better be Sup Forums savy because they will come after you

Isn't this a morgue or something?

pls be real

MODS

lmao

Can someone describe before I watch?

Lmao it's fucking nothing. Nice movie set

real fuckin neat-o

The cadaver refrigerator camera in a medical school. Are u retarded or something?

I remember when we were fighting Fallujah the white phosphorus burned my buddie´s face off. He never recovered, most of the outer layers of his skin were burned off by that dirty bomb. He has to wear similar skin layers now, but the good thing is, he can be whatever he wants now.

WAHT THE FUCK IS THIS?

defs seen it b4 its some innocuous bullshit but i forget. screemcaps dis

Explain yourself Bruce, wlf is going on here.

Someone not on mobile please tell me this is nothing

>one of the bodies didnt jump out at the guy
0/10

full body cast studio that did
>westworld?

>Sup Forums isn't full of underage newfags they said
they're not real, don't you lose your sleep over it

Looks realer than real life

Holy Mother Of God!

You know how the meat stored in butchers?

Is this real skin?

Bullshit. There's no way a medical school would hang up dead bodies like that as if they were clothes in a wardrobe.

I'm guessing it's some Hollywood costume storage room

what.......the.......fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

Turk storage center lel

fucking newfags, this video of cadaver storage in a medical school has been going around for several years.

yes, they're real bodies

WTF? Whos Skinstash is that?

Its nothing. Just a restaurant. Move on already

OK GUYS THIS IS WHAT THAT VIDEO IS:

They discovered a room in the basement of some crazy russian. He had made a gigantic freezer where he would store bodies. These bodies all would have gone missing over the course of multiple years. it was alot in the news over there. When they finally suspected someone they decided to follow him to his home. They actually went inside and this is what they found. The sick bastard had a freezer full of dead bodies. He actually performed the sex on alot of bodies too. Some say you can still hear them cry at night

reptilian meat house this where you when you die

Just a bunch of dead bodies. No gore or anything like that.

LITERALLY NOTHING DRUMFKINS

>those tabs

A gathering of Hillary voters

That has industrial freezer cooling.

Sure.

John Podesta's basement

>There's no way a medical school would hang up dead bodies like that as if they were clothes in a wardrobe.

why not? you expect them to have individual morgue freezers for all those bodies that were donated for science? they don't need to be perfectly preserved for a funeral.

>and this our son's room

I need a link with sauce and context.

what the fuck

post the picture, coolers look the same

what the shit.

underrated

>Thread is nothing but the biggest of newfags
This board was a fucking mistake

What look like dead bodies hanging up like clothes in a dry cleaning place. Probably just a morgue after a plane crash or something

Link?

With refrigeration?

What kind of retard browses Sup Forums on the same browser he has his facebook logged in? Oh its Australia. Nvm...

Of course that is expected, Ahmed. Fuck is wrong with you?

This is what they do when they find a John/Jane Doe. You happy now bitch?

>tfw the people you want to deport are smarter than you

its russian you wouldnt be able to read it anyway

not for scientific purposes, it's not.

why does it matter?

>reptilian skin pack dlc

Why wouldn't they have eye though?

Most likely people who "donated" their bodies for "scientific" purposes. Or to this "artist" who make a Freakshow pout of dead things.

Yes they do.

Storing a body upright would make it utterly useless for medical examination or anatomy studies.
Not to mention that long-term cadavers for medical schools are prepared with formaldehyde in preparation.

Source - I worked in an anatomy lab in medical school. I could tell you step-by-step how these bodies are prepared and stored.

Everyone was new at one point cunt.

You guys act like you've never been on a school trip to the crematorium.

A better question is what kind of cunt has a facebook

what's the source of the vid? higher quality pics/vids would help see if they're actually dead bodies or special effects costumes. costumes would be expensive as shit and it wouldn't be weird to have climate-controlled storage for them.

helo isis

This must be the secret storage of bodies that are being used to develop human synths.

On my phone can someone link me to the video

Oi m8 don't expect me to know every single meme ye cunt. Gib context.
Witch one you meme expert fags.

It's lizard Hillary's human suits for when she appears in public

wtf i hate freezers now

But then again why do almost all of those corpse have the same cut at their neck at the left side?

>the social jew

>A single air conditioner
>INDUSTRIAL FREEZERS

pick one you shit posting dinks. Look at the size of that room and try explaining why there isn't a layer of ice covering every surface if there really was industrial freezing.

I don't think they hang them. Im no mortician but I don't think this is how they store bodies. Also several of them had the same wound on the left side of the neck. Maybe that was to drain them. Non of them were vivisected either. Have to be a ghetto ass morgue. All I want is a link with some context.

#greenlivesmatter

I can read moon ruins.

is okay ahmed
dont feel bad

Most of them look asian, and really old, lots of grey hair.

Oh, you youngfags....

Entire bodies being suspended entirely by the necks? Fuck off. You can't say that you are right since always and expect to win

It doesn't for Australians. You all have a healthy shitposting history. You are safe.

I thought we were all russians here comrade?

this is an actual cannibal

All the people sayin newfags, but cant explain the vid.

They all have missing eyes

>Aunt found the skin closet