Spain

Redpill me on how fucked my country is

Other urls found in this thread:

kukuruyo.com/2016/02/17/spain-gender-laws-a-country-against-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's don't
t. been there this summer

>both left and right parties are Remainers
>the Euro is killing the Spanish economy and was the primary cause of the housing bubble in Spain
>gets lumped in with Greece and Ireland as wastrels despite having no reputation as a spendthrift country prior to the adoption of the Euro

Spain will be unfucked the nanosecond it starts minting and printing Pesetas again. Until then it's 99.9/10 fucked.

Most of you guys have atrocious English skills.
Otherwise I don't know much about you. Only that our scum flies to your country once per year to haunt some island.

Do you still have a king?

This

Spain and Portugal were fucked by the euro beyond belief.
Also, the fact that (at least in Portugal) they paid us to destroy our means of production didn't help

Yet people still want to vote fucking left like it'll change a thing if not fuck us up even more,economically tho you're right,the euro is kinda screwing us over but i honestly doubt we'll be printing pesetas again

Yep,still a monarchy

Fuck off Pedro today is erection day. Tomorrow we can discuss wich is better Vox or P-LIB

It isn't about left/right, unfortunately. It's about Leave/Remain. When Partido came to power in, what, 2012? They have the same shit choices that Podemos had.

Spain is a really divided country.
They have both extreme right wingers and extreme left wingers...
Remnants of the civil war i guess

Looks like another kike experiment ran off the rails.

kukuruyo.com/2016/02/17/spain-gender-laws-a-country-against-men/

Also happened in Spain. Means of production included.

>It's don't
Seems legit

>anime children in the background

Those laws have been a thing for a while now,gotta love the guilty 'till proven inocent mentality and feminism actually becoming an issue here

>extreme right wingers
lol no. Spain's far right is non-existent. PP literally defends gender theory.

Everyone was fucked by the euro aside of Germany.

can confirm it's don't

>PP literally defends gender theory

Wow. I tought PP was filled with ex-falangists

The eternal hun

Podemos exists, do you need any more proof that this country is fucked?

How are European men not committing suicide on droves? Things seem amazingly bleak over there, what with the politicians conspiring to replace native populations with muslims, the liberal insanity, and so on.

>Center
This triggers the only real kingdom of Spain and Portugal had got;
Castilla Y León

>It's don't

Viva Catalonia!

Because men are becoming cucks and feminism/feminazism is becoming an actual issue,but they aren't changing that law anytime soon anyway,at least the mudslime issue isn't as bad here as with france

Tfw i'm from valencia

You once ruled the world, now can can't even run the Peninsula.

Well, my heart goes out to you. Things aren't much better here.

This

at least they didn't make this a thing there yet

Let me know when only Spanish women can be astronauts.

You're literally a holiday camp for our lower class and a retirement home for our elderly.

The best that could happen is to get rid of Catalonia and then nationalism in Spain will raise.

23-F is the biggest Spanish redpill.

For what i know they are changing their education plans and cutting budgets for humanities careers.
Doesn't smell good. Critical thought is at crisis... They said.
Idk.

Worst case scenario the whole country splits apart because of the catalonian fags

The mistake is thinking that PP has an ideology. It's a party that lives only for itself, principles be damned. If they need to let millions of immigrants come in to increase profit, then be it. If they need to defend a law in which women are described as victims of a system of oppression (and therefore leaving men unprotected), then be it.