Michigan user here, just came back from voting

Michigan user here, just came back from voting

There were Hillary supporters eveywhere, and Black Panthers thugs weren't letting the few guys wearing MAGA hats to vote

I'm worried lads... going to go to Wendy's now.

>geolocation

okay brit

>Wendy's for some tendies

You're probably a troll since, but FYI it's against election code to wear political messages to the polls.

Make sure you get out and vote for Trump though!

probably just a glitch in the Sup Forums servers, i just got back from voting (california user here) but my flag shows up wrong too sometimes

>Bongs shitposting

Wtf is this world coming to

Alaska user here, just came back from voting

There were no supporters anywhere, and bears mauled my friend to death on our way to voting booth.

I'm worried lads... It doesn't look good for Trump

:(

>bears mauled my friend to death on our way to voting booth.
Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

niggers awake before noon, kek

shill harder CTR

>weren't letting the few guys wearing MAGA hats to vote
You're not allowed to wear campaign stuff inside the election place. It's been like that for longer than you have been alive.

Iowa user here, yea the flags are bugged right now. There were fucking shillary supporters everywhere, and I got booed and heckled all the way towards the voting booth. I voted for Trump though, that'll show em.

>black panthers stopping people voting for Drumpf

Good. White trump supporters (aka transphobic, homophobic racists) shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway, scum.

Texas here
not looking good at all
thousands of hillary supporters were out, the only other trump supporter got halfway to the voting machine and they actually changed his mind and said he will vote for Hillary
this is bad...

Are you in the Mojave? I've had that glitch at my family home up there

Ontario user here, just came back from not voting

Couldn't find polling station, locals were no help. There were no Hillary supporters anywhere, and Black Panthers thugs weren't around at all.

I'm worried lads... going to go to Tim's now.

Massachusetts here,I don't think we can win, too many nu-males here in Boston

Oklahoma user here.

Sorry, it's going blue.

Puerto Rico here

Went to vote but weren't allowed because apparently PR isn't a US state

Look, Kansas user here, I've been seeing Westboro Baptist Church protestors for years, including on my way out of voting today (I guess they were late lol). They're ugly, hideous people, but they absolutely have every right to vote. What makes America great is freedom of speech, freedom of ideology, and the freedom to watch your ideology get shit on by all of your fellow citizens rather than having it quietly muffled by the government.

Yeah flags are fucked, I tried to vote for Trump but got turned away by Hillary supporters.

IGNORE SHILL POSTERS, HIDE SHILL THREADS, REPORT SHILLS

Russia here, I wish I could vote.

Who /hilary/ here?

actually aquafresh, PR DOES vote.

Their vote just doesn't matter. That's the real joke.

The polls aren't even open in Cali fag.

Turn back now lads. CTR circle jerk thread

wanna know how I know you're not from michigan? you're not allowed to wear political paraphernalia within 100 feet of a polling station you literal retard

thank god those niggers are only allowed to fuck up their own neighborhoods with drugs and welfare dependency

british fag here. where did u find a wendy's open at 4:30 a.m

Can relate, was just at a polling station in Tampa, everyone had a #Imwithher shirt, this 5'5" cuban gentleman slapped me after I snickered at his wife's make trump drumpf again hat he told me that if I voted for hillary he'd kill me and I'm a peaceful person so I did as he said I'm sorry brahs