GERMANY YES

A woman ‘calling for jihad’ was invited on a German talk show

archive.is/qZcdN

>She certainly was an unusual TV guest: Nora Illi, the representative for women of a Swiss Muslim group.

>But to many viewers of a popular German Sunday evening talk show, the 32-year-old convert wearing a face veil was also a provocation. It was not because she chose to cover much of her face at a time when a ban on full-face veils in public has been proposed. But rather it was her comments that caused an immediate public backlash.

>Speaking on the show, Illi made arguments that some non-Muslims would probably disagree with: “In Islam, women have many rights and possibilities. We don't have to balance family and career as much as other women do. We can evolve in our role.”

>More controversially, though, Illi appears to think that it is understandable and even praiseworthy that some European youths might think of Syria as the “promised land” and fight there for militant groups, according to social media posts she wrote and that were read out on the talk show.

Think of this whenever a German poster insults you for whatever reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5a4HbF1TUo
jungefreiheit.de/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gibs me greencard burgerbro :(

fun fact: she is a mountain jew and not german

Why is that garbage bag on that chair and on TV?

Good. Even more people are now contra-Islam here in germany, because the dibshits invited this islamic bitch. This crazy Nazgul ist one hell of a AFD-Supporter.

The fallout from this shit was fucking hilarious.

She also says fighting for ISIS should be considered moral courage. I have no fucking idea what they were thinking when they invited her, but maybe that will finally get that incompetent cunt Will fired.

jej, big deal

Stay and fight

But hypothetically if you do come here's a map of where you should hypothetically think about moving to.

Everything about Europe is so depressing. Is this what (((fate))) has in store for the US?

Hopefully this will fuel the dislike against Muse in the general publicl

Honestly, if my sister was single I'd set you up with her, just to save someone from the shitskin invasion.

Are you sure it's a women? Don't assume her gender, man. That's rude.

Religion of Peace, yolo !

>European youths might think of Syria as the “promised land” and fight there for militant groups
Really getting tired of your shit Hans. Is there any resistance at all in your cucked country? At least other Europeans have cases where they bash the cunts.

the lines are already drawn.
you have the guys who are tired of Islam, the ones that would still defend it even while their head is being chopped off and then the group of those who do not care enough either way.

none of them will change their opinion anymore, the only thing you have to wait for is the spark that lights the fuse

hey hans i have new nuke, want one?

Oh that's cute I hope she gets what she wants. Please don't be racist krauts

Thx mates, I applied for the 2018 green card lottery... at least a chance.

Jesus germoney get your shit together

>the only thing you have to wait for is the spark that lights the fuse
Cologne was it. It's passed and you showed the world you are cucked.

lol cuck

How is this Germany yes when the bitch who invented her is gettig a new asshole ripped?
Same goes for the delusional bitch Illi

hmmm if hillary win too?

France YES!
youtube.com/watch?v=O5a4HbF1TUo

I think it was awesome.
The way to expose insane idiots is not to silence them but to give them a stage a megaphone and let them expose themselves.

Now the whole country is discussing how problematic her views are.

shes actually not wrong though

You know how Muslim women say the veil gives them freedom and that makes it positive for feminism? Wearing a veil means I can go to uni or work, it opens the door for me to have the same opportunities as other women. I would be stuck inside the house for life if I couldn't cover up. It's a strong symbol of female autonomy.

If the burqa means feminism, why don't more feminists wear them? Why aren't any liberals wearing them in solidarity? I ask this because fat unfuckable lesbians are an eyesore and it would be better for everyone if they covered up in a garbage bag. And they should be made to live by their own bullshit.

Can we do a twitter campaign to get ugly women in bags?

Honestly I think it would be hard to leave myself.

Bavaria and south Germany are quite nice areas when I was there this summer.

I hate coverts and muslim apologists the most, they will be first in the oven

>it's my fault our americanized (((media))) is cucked
Ok, home of the Frankfurt School.

no, cologne was what drew the lines.

it showed those who already had a subliminal dislike for Islam that there can be no compromises

and it showed that those who did not care either way cannot be made to care about it, no matter what happens

to light the fuse you need an incident that forces people into acting, where they simply cannot remain on their asses and hope this blows over.

YES

it's funny how it's always converts too, people who are blatantly obviously looking for something to rebel and be edgy with, like how blacks convert to islam in prison

I will decide if I should get the greencard in 2018. The movement won't just die. And nothing will be worse than germanistan.

>claim the shithole of Syria is a promised land

Jesus fuck do these people seriously think desert wastelands are valuable?

no u going to uk jamal

The fuck?

> nothing will be worse than germanistan.
in ussr we think same too...

I am pleased to let you know sir, that I have family here. So I'm going nowhere sir.

converts are the most crazy of them all.

at least the little mohammad was indoctrinated while he was an easily impressionable child. it's hard to get something that was hammered into your head during the early years completely out of there again.

converts don't have that excuse. they looked at this shit and then decided on their own that this is the religion they want to follow, even though they had full access to all the information about it and (theoretically) the mental maturity to judge it.

it's the difference between growing up in some third world shithole and becoming a murderer because your environment forced you to become one in order to survive
and growing up in a white middle class neighborhood and then deciding that you will kill people for fun

whats wrong? women should stay in the home as mothers and young men should fight for their people. of course shitskins should do those things far from me but thats not the point

go with family?

To be fair, even cucked lefty newspapers reported on this negatively

As a foreigner I can imagine that germany is great because in fact we have nice landscapes, nice culture and high freedom.

But as a german single working class bitch its a hellhole, the government will watch every step you take, they will take all your money and they will give you nothing in return - SAD.

In the USA at least the government will leave me alone, which is in fact my biggest motivation. I hate nothing more than people interfering your life.

>Swiss
>Muslim

Take it from an Australian these two don't mix! Particularly at chocolate shops

u have not cucked newspapers? i want read

Hans, moving out of germany is not the answer, if everytime there's a fucking problem people end up moving you are no better than the hordes of muslims invading europe.

come on, ok they want to kill all the kuffars and turn the planet into a shithole, but could you chillax about the islamophobia for a few minutes, alright??

yeah... because they don't want normies to see this. it destroys there narrative of docile western islam...

they should invite nutjobs like the penguin every week... there is no better way to convert normies ;D

No sir. I have a good paying job as cement cutter. I will not put my future into jeopardy.

I agree with her on
>We don't have to balance family and career as much as other women do. We can evolve in our role.”
Turning good housewives into career women is hurting nuclear families and honestly, it doesn't make women any happier either. We just don't need Islam to bring that back though.

there... their... why is this still happening...

>oh noes i hate non whites, better move to the country where whites will be minority in few years if hillary wins

oh fuck even jamal not believe in uk

The America of today isn't the America of the 1950s. Government is very involved in our shit, maybe less so than Germany but dammnit they are trying.

Look at our emissions testing for example. It's worse than what you euros have even.

At least we have guns I suppose.

Hey guys, I need sources of statistics/evidence revealing that crime has increased exponentially after accepting refugees.

Played Devils Advocate and now I need proof that the refugees are majorily criminal and/or deplorable.

Any and all evidence welcome. From any EU nation that took in thousands of refugees.

My name is not Jamal. It's George.

In your logic, the USA wouldnt even exist in its form like today.

How is Coeur D'alene, yank?

BC fag here and often thought of moving. Seems comfy.

I never said I hate non whites and hillary wont win.

To add, I already linked them to 37+ videos of the refugee riots in Europe.

>praiseworthy that some European youths might think of Syria as the “promised land” and fight there for militant groups
Those sick fucks,fighting for their country, or one that has a connection to them.

I wouldn't know.

I think I might move there if Colorado keeps trying to become California though.

Honestly I feel bad for you Germanbros but this happening is going to be brilliant and I want to thank you now for the months of entertainment your next nigger killing clean up will produce when it happens.

Syria does have nice clean sand

You're the cuck. USA is in bullshit wars that the people don't want to fight and you defend it because muh patriotism.

The uncucked papers also have their flaws, because they don't report 100% objectively either. A bit of a right wing bias is still better than massive lefty bias.

>u have not cucked newspapers?
jungefreiheit.de/
also one of the few (or only?) newspapers to actually rise in readership rather than bleeding subscribers

pls nuke me

>some European youths might think of Syria as the “promised land”

Who the fuck looks at a desert and thinks "I sure wish I lived there"?

sandniggers

Got to hear everyone's perspective, right? Unless you're a far right nationalist of course

last time i open bild and read about muh barbarism putinism and we all die in short time, so friendly.

Didn't they abolish the green card lottery? Diversity visa?

No, you just can't participate from several countrys.

They were not escaping europe, they were simply economic migrants. YOU are escaping europe because you don't want to fight.

rate my OC. took me some hours of photoshop.

Probably more from the perspective that it allows them to do whatever they feel is right with no laws restricting their freedom.
Obviously only until they arrive and realize that their ISIS bros will kill them if they don't do exactly as they are told.

Some opinions are not worth listening to.
However, I am still glad they did this. No better way to ensure people never forget that Islam not anything else can never work together.

When will whites learn that they are hated and they need to move out of Europe?
Even if whitey moves to Africa, European Africans will come back to African.

wow, you always improve yourself Ibiza

>germany
>high freedom
I don't think any foreigner thinks that of Germany.

it only took a handful of barbarians to defeat 3 legions of romans.
Hans gather your countrymen up to defeat merkel and rapefugees.

stay out poutine faggot

thanks friend.

i hope she stays in hansland

me neither

The only thing I need is a Gun, some Ammo, some comrades, and a target.

"Gegen jeden, der es unternimmt, diese Ordnung zu beseitigen, haben alle Deutschen das Recht zum Widerstand, wenn andere Abhilfe nicht möglich ist"